Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their daughter is in jail now on a no bond status, going into hiding isn't an issue. The only way they are going to find out what happened is by someone keeping a channel open with her. If the Mom and Dad still can have some communication, that's best for everyone right now, especially Caylee.

Unfortunately if her goal is to hurt her parents, especially her mom, I don't think Casey would tell the truth to them. They were with her for an entire day before she was arrested and she lied about everything.

I am surprised that none of Casey's friends have come forward with any information (publically, anyway) on Caylee's father - this is a huge piece of the puzzle, in my opinion, Caylee's "other side" of the family - where are they??

I am surprised that none of Casey's friends have come forward with any information (publically, anyway) on Caylee's father - this is a huge piece of the puzzle, in my opinion, Caylee's "other side" of the family - where are they??

Someone had mentioned that an earlier article stated the father died in a car accident last year. Knowing Casey's habitual lying, however, who knows how true that statement is. You really can't credit anything she says.

I'm curious about that too. Wasn't it said in an article that Caylee's father is believed to be dead? What about his family and parents? Where are they?

The more I think about this, I think it's possible there is no "other side" of the family. If Casey was as erratic in her behavior as the media is saying, maybe Caylee's biological father/family doesn't even know she exists.

Just throwing out ideas/scenarios.

I'm curious about that too. Wasn't it said in an article that Caylee's father is believed to be dead? What about his family and parents? Where are they?

Yes, apparently Casey claims that Caylee's father died last year (or was it "a year ago?") in an accident. Even so, how about his parents, siblings, grandparents??

Does anyone think that Caylee's father could be someone else? How can I put this? Like Casey was "molested" by someone close and this is why the father figure and paternal side is not around? (or are they)

What caused Casey to have mental trouble? Sometimes things like that start emotional turn moil?

****Just me thinking out loud****

The more I think about this, I think it's possible there is no "other side" of the family. If Casey was as erratic in her behavior as the media is saying, maybe Caylee's biological father/family doesn't even know she exists.

Just throwing out ideas/scenarios.

I don't see that happening, IMO - aren't birth certificates open record? Since Caylee has Casey's last name, it's likely that Casey and Caylee's father were not together at the time of Caylee's birth.

Does anyone think that Caylee's father could be someone else? How can I put this? Like Casey was "molested" by someone close and this is why the father figure and paternal side is not around? (or are they)

What caused Casey to have mental trouble? Sometimes things like that start emotional turn moil?

****Just me thinking out loud****

This has run across my mind, but I doubt it.

This has run across my mind, but I doubt it.

I keep thinking it is why I brought it up. What exactly are the g-parents not saying?
George kept saying the he is treating this has 2 seperate things.

But to get to Caylee you need to get through to Casey?

Something is just not right?

I'm still wondering about these boyfriends that she supposedly had...didn't they notice that her daughter wasn't around anymore? I hope LE is talking to them...

I don't see that happening, IMO - aren't birth certificates open record? Since Caylee has Casey's last name, it's likely that Casey and Caylee's father were not together at the time of Caylee's birth.

I don't know about Florida, but in Texas (where I am) you don't have to put a father on the birth certificate.

Maybe there is no father listed? Maybe there were more than one potential father?

I'm just wondering if Caylee's biological father even knows she exists.

Just throwing this out as a possible reason why we haven't heard from the paternal side.

Hi all - newbie here! Please forgive me in advance for all the mistakes I will probably make - I have never participated in anything like this before. I was promted to join because of Brooke Bennett, but now find myself drawn to this case... so terribly sad. Just want to mention how thoughtful and kind all the posters seem to be here. :)

Aww there is 64 picture in this myspace of Caylee and Casey - they look so happy together.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...mID=708089&imageID=4390315#a=708089&i=7028993

Aimee mentions how happy Casey and Caylee look together in these myspace pics... This makes me a bit confused about Casey's alleged lack of emotion about Caylee as stated in the officer's report - doesn't seem to fit. I do fear that something awful has happened. Just a total guess, but I wonder if Casey accidentally caused Caylee's death, and then the emotions of sadness and guilt were so completely overwhelming that it caused her brain to go into some sort of survival mode by turning off all emotions completely - almost like a psychotic break or something. Just being an arm-chair shrink... :confused:

If she wasn't married, the fathers name remains blank until he signs a voluntary acknowledgement of paternity, or she files for child support through the state at which time after paternity is proven ( voluntarily or via dna testing) and in some states the fathers name will then be added to a birth certificate.

I wonder what the maternal grandparents might have to say about the bio father. Surely they would have known something about him. Maybe pushing for their unwed daughter to file for support?

Long shot, but is it possible she passed Caylee off to her dad? Could her dad have threatened to file for custody and she willingly gave it to him after she lost her source of support with her parents?

There seems to be a lot of unanswered questions at this time. I don't have a good feeling about this.

On Fox news I heard them say that Casey has said that Caylee's father is deceased. Did anyone else hear that? (although it's probably just another lie)

Hi all - newbie here! Please forgive me in advance for all the mistakes I will probably make - I have never participated in anything like this before. I was promted to join because of Brooke Bennett, but now find myself drawn to this case... so terribly sad. Just want to mention how thoughtful and kind all the posters seem to be here. :)

Aimee mentions how happy Casey and Caylee look together in these myspace pics... This makes me a bit confused about Casey's alleged lack of emotion about Caylee as stated in the officer's report - doesn't seem to fit. I do fear that something awful has happened. Just a total guess, but I wonder if Casey accidentally caused Caylee's death, and then the emotions of sadness and guilt were so completely overwhelming that it caused her brain to go into some sort of survival mode by turning off all emotions completely - almost like a psychotic break or something. Just being an arm-chair shrink... :confused:

Hi Luna and welcome to Websleuths!

This is a good theory.

On Fox news I heard them say that Casey has said that Caylee's father is deceased. Did anyone else hear that? (although it's probably just another lie)

Without a death cert and a dna test with a living family member, I wouldn't beleive it. Being a never married single mom myself, I have to wonder if this is some kind of ploy to not file for support, or apply for public assistance without naming a father. I think Casey expected her parents to raise and support both of them with the intention of status quo as was and was not willing or interesting in helping her situation. Her parents got tired of her bs and after numerous warnings ultimately said enough is enough and asked her to leave with the intentions of tough love and Casey pulling up her boots. Sadly, it looks as if they gave their daughter far more credit as a parent than she deserved. It wouldn't be the first time someone made that kind of fatal mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54