Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy said her hubby saw Casey leave with Caylee....where was Cindy? Did Casey just randomly leave? Unplanned?? Grandpa seemed worried when I saw him on Fox....Cindy seemed just as odd as her daughter when I watched her on NG. Is Casey in jail?

casey is being held without bail yes, several people have said grandma seemed weird/defensive on nancy grace, i didnt think she came across that bad while watching it.

but now after reviewing many of her statements it does appear that there are two pictures she is painting here that are completely at odds with each other.

There seems to be a lack of emotion on both Casey and her mother. I know if it were me, I wouldn't be able to compose myself as well as Cindy did during that NG interview.

casey is being held without bail yes, several people have said grandma seemed weird/defensive on nancy grace, i didnt think she came across that bad while watching it.

but now after reviewing many of her statements it does appear that there are two pictures she is painting here that are completely at odds with each other.

Thanks.....so when did Casey create the myspace for Caylee? I just can't relate to this.....as a mom and a new grandma....I'd beat the holy crap out of my kid til I found out where my grandbaby was. There wouldn't be any myspace creating going on or interviews on NG....nope, I'd probably be in jail for assault! :mad: This is "woe is me and my kid is misunderstood" garbage makes me ill.

Thanks.....so when did Casey create the myspace for Caylee? I just can't relate to this.....as a mom and a new grandma....I'd beat the holy crap out of my kid til I found out where my grandbaby was. There wouldn't be any myspace creating going on or interviews on NG....nope, I'd probably be in jail for assault! :mad: This is "woe is me and my kid is misunderstood" garbage makes me ill.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Amster, from the way I understood it, and I may be wrong, the myspace page was originally Casey's, until she finally told her mother about Caylee missing, and they, together, beefed it up to help find Caylee. When I first saw it, there were messages there back and forth between Casey and her friends.

Kinda the same reaction I would have. Sorry, but my grandkids welfare overules my kids welfare any day.

I feel the same way. That baby can't fend for herself, but that daughter is an adult and on her own.

I'm still checking out this live cam and thinking that if it was any of the family that drove away just a while ago... wow. Nothing in this world would stop me from being in that back yard while they dug around. I'd be ALL up in the middle of it. I surely wouldn't be going out somewhere.

I feel the same way. That baby can't fend for herself, but that daughter is an adult and on her own.

I'm still checking out this live cam and thinking that if it was any of the family that drove away just a while ago... wow. Nothing in this world would stop me from being in that back yard while they dug around. I'd be ALL up in the middle of it. I surely wouldn't be going out somewhere.

I wouldn't have been on NG while LE was looking at my backyard either. I'd want to be there the moment LE found something. I couldn't stand to be away a second.

Looks like some LE are in the front yard.

OMG I can't stand it. FOX News was just showing coverage in the backyard. They are literally on their hands and knees digging in the dirt.

That guy in the yellow shirt needs to move.

I wouldn't have been on NG while LE was looking at my backyard either. I'd want to be there the moment LE found something. I couldn't stand to be away a second.

They may have been told to leave, because there is an expectation something might be found....Oh My Lord.

It looks like everyone is up and taking places. 11am newsbroadcast?

It looks like everyone is up and taking places. 11am newsbroadcast?

I hope it's only news time and not that everyone is running around with something to report, as it really appears.

Wenchy web cam comment-the lady in the pink jacket should rethink those white pants...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper