Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank heavens this mom is locked up.

She is going to have to 'fess up. Whatever has happened, the people that love Cayle need to know where she is.

This has me NUTS-thinking about this poor beautiful girl. Check out this link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...013064&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image

The apartments are conveniently close to a nice big lake....CHECK THE LAKE.

I remember a case where the mother drowned her infant in water. A profiler said that mothers often use water to cause or hide the death of their babies. Now, I don't recall if he/she meant "babies" as in infants or children. I tend to agree with you though that they should be looking in that lake...although I think by this time her body would have appeared. How big is the lake?

The other thing I noticed from the affidavit is that she apparently has a cell phone. I'm hoping LE is looking at all those records to see who she was calling and when. There might have been a flurry of calls when Caylee "went missing".

I don't get how she was supposedly a loving, wonderful mom, but yet shows no emotion over her child being missing. Somethings wrong there.

I don't get how she was supposedly a loving, wonderful mom, but yet shows no emotion over her child being missing. Somethings wrong there.

IMO, Casey's mom is used to making excuses and saying nice things about her daughter and she's still doing it. I don't think Casey was ever a good mom. Good moms don't steal money, lot's of money and lie. It's coming out that Casey has always been a pathalogical liar.

I haven't turned on the TV yet today so I haven't actually seen her but in just reading about this here she seems to be bi-polar or schizophrenia (I know redundant) or some kind of mental illness where maybe she has just lost time. It's either that or drugs. Drugs can do the same thing to a person as in making them lose time etc. as mental illness. Another thing I wanted to add is this has been publicized on TV and I'm sure radio and of course the Net now and nobody has stepped forward to say they have the little girl. Even innocently. That's not good.

I am praying for this beautiful little girl! I am hoping that she is found safe and sound and can be returned to her grandparents!!!!

I just have a horrible feeling about this though,..... WHAT KIND OF A MOTHER WAITS A WHOLE MONTH TO REPORT HER THREE YEAR OLD MISSING????

IMO, Casey's mom is used to making excuses and saying nice things about her daughter and she's still doing it. I don't think Casey was ever a good mom. Good moms don't steal money, lot's of money and lie. It's coming out that Casey has always been a pathalogical liar.

Thank you, SuziQ. I was trying to reconcile the fact that she was committing all these crimes with being a great mom.

I tend to agree that there might be a psychological issue going on, trixie. Can heavy use of drugs and alcohol trigger bipolar or schizoprenia?

She doesn't appear to have a meth-face. She's very pretty though. It's too bad she's gone down this road. It's not going to be pleasant for her in prison if Caylee has been harmed fatally. :(

I'm really bothered that Casey isn't even attempting to cry or pretend she is concerned. She's even laughed and smirked.

My thoughts are the money she stole recently was to get Caylee somewhere far away, just to spite the grandparents. I'm hoping and praying this is the case anyway.

What was with the abandoned car? That part confused me.

Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 years old - Orlando Florida.

Article from Orlando Sentinel:

Casey Anthony told detectives she dropped Caylee off at a baby sitter's house June 9 but that the child was not there when she went to pick her up.

She never notified deputies.

She didn't tell her parents.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-cayley-marie-missing-071708,0,6768806.story

"You left your 2-year-old child with a person who does not exist at an apartment you cannot identify and you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts," Jordan said. "You cared so little about your child."

Sounds like Judge Jordan has a good grasp on what's going on here. That poor baby girl.

I'm really bothered that Casey isn't even attempting to cry or pretend she is concerned. She's even laughed and smirked.

My thoughts are the money she stole recently was to get Caylee somewhere far away, just to spite the grandparents. I'm hoping and praying this is the case anyway.

What was with the abandoned car? That part confused me.

IMO the money was for drugs. She didn't care enough about that child to pirate her away.

Holy smokes she is some piece of work this one..

I'll tell you I have had some extensive dealings with "habitual" liars and one thing about them is they tend to build their stories around at least 1 kernel of truth.

So basically in all these names and addresses that she has thrown about is something true about where this child is.

They should take all the names and addresses, rearrange them and try to fit them together with real people or places to see if they can at least get a solid lead.

Poor little girl...I sure do hope she is safe

I SO agree with you-she may very well be at the apartments-time to check the dumpsters, the apartments and the crawspaces and basements....dryers, washers everything.

How could friends who know this little girl, not know who she was with?

Girl Spotted On July 12
Some friends told the Anthonys that they had spotted Caylee on July 12 in a shopping area somewhere along the Orange County, Seminole County line. It was not known who the child was with at the time. When she was last seen, Caylee was wearing a blue and pink outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/17/where_is_caylee.html

Early Signs Of Trouble

On one of the MySpace.com pages regarding Caylee, there is a blog, apparently from Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on July 7. It reads, in part:

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given, Can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

Since early Thursday morning, the blog had been set to private.

I remember a case where the mother drowned her infant in water. A profiler said that mothers often use water to cause or hide the death of their babies. Now, I don't recall if he/she meant "babies" as in infants or children. I tend to agree with you though that they should be looking in that lake...although I think by this time her body would have appeared. How big is the lake?

The other thing I noticed from the affidavit is that she apparently has a cell phone. I'm hoping LE is looking at all those records to see who she was calling and when. There might have been a flurry of calls when Caylee "went missing".

This is so like Baby Grace in that when the child was with the mom and they were living at the GP's house, the child was beautifully cared for. Mom removes the child from that stable influence and child vanishes....

She's had a whole month to heal. Isn't that enough time for the mother of a missing 2 yr old to recover?

My gut tells me she didn't kill this kid, I truly believe this little girl is very much alive.

It's possible whoever has her doesn't know her real name or is afraid to come forward because they are illegals or just scared of having had her in the first place.

I sure hope I am right...praying

WTH-friends said they saw the child on the same day she was reported missing??? Not bloody likely...who are these friends when Mom's actual boyfriend has not seen the child since June 2nd.

My gut tells me she didn't kill this kid, I truly believe this little girl is very much alive.

It's possible whoever has her doesn't know her real name or is afraid to come forward because they are illegals or just scared of having had her in the first place.

I hope you are right as well-I followed your same line of thought about the guy who said he hadn't thrown his children off that bridge...I had to believe that he gave them away rather than killing them.

I'm with you on this. I don't necessarily see a sadistic emptiness in her face or eyes. I see more sarcasm or 'spit in your face' kinda looks in the videos and pics.

In the affidavit, she says one of her co-workers was Juliette Lewis, which (of course) turned out not to be anyone who had worked at the park. "Zenaida Gonzalez", after I googled her name, has a prominent mommy blog at brevardcountymoms.com, and brevard county is where all this is taking place, right?

I agree that Caylee's mom just hooked on that name, like believe09 suggests, just adopted the identity of Zenaida. Maybe she wishes she left her with the woman who runs that working mom blog, who seems like an excellent mom.

In a way I'd be surprised if Caylee's mom did go to that blog, because Pepper is right, she seems like she's on drugs.

http://brevardcountymoms.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=MOMS

This is taking place in Orlando, in Orange County. Brevard County is to the East of Orlando, on the coast.

I agree, I think she has a drug problem. I once had a "friend" with drug problems who ended up stealing money from me like Casey did to her friend. I wonder if something happened to the poor little girl one night when Casey was on something and she doesn't remember.

I pray this beautiful little girl is found safe.

Thank you, SuziQ. I was trying to reconcile the fact that she was committing all these crimes with being a great mom.

I tend to agree that there might be a psychological issue going on, trixie. Can heavy use of drugs and alcohol trigger bipolar or schizoprenia?

She doesn't appear to have a meth-face. She's very pretty though. It's too bad she's gone down this road. It's not going to be pleasant for her in prison if Caylee has been harmed fatally. :(

My step-son's mother has abused meth for 3 years now and by looking at her, you would never know - she is a beautiful young woman -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem