Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't find exactly how far away Casey and Caylee moved from the g'parents. It couldn't have been too far for the g'parents to drive over there to see her. There had to be an argument between them.

I hope this precious little girl is being cared for by someone. I agree that Casey and Caylee moved from the grandparents due to an argument and the gp's weren't told where they were living. Maybe the child is in hiding because Casey doesn't want the gp's interfering in her life.

I just watched the court appearance. This woman was able to look directly at the judge. No conscience.

:( **sigh**

This is starting to remind me of the Melinda and Trenton Duckett case. There was also another case here recently where the mother said she dropped the child off at someone else's house. I don't remember where/when etc., but I wonder how that ended up.

The lead investigator was supposed to give a briefing at 4ET today. I haven't seen anything else about that though.

:( **sigh**

This is starting to remind me of the Melinda and Trenton Duckett case. There was also another case here recently where the mother said she dropped the child off at someone else's house. I don't remember where/when etc., but I wonder how that ended up.

I don't remember a mother saying she had left the children with someone but there was a father in Missouri that said it. He stayed in jail and said he refused to divulge the children's location.

They were eventually found. Not alive, though.

That ending might be from a song called "*advertiser censored**ed Up", part of the chorus is
everyone's high
everyone lies
everyone dies

That is really disturbing that it is July 7th.

If she was getting money and support from her parents, I don't think she would purposely kill her daughter, because that is her source of funding. Maybe she lost her 4th of July? Crowds, fireworks, drugs?

How could friends who know this little girl, not know who she was with?

Girl Spotted On July 12
Some friends told the Anthonys that they had spotted Caylee on July 12 in a shopping area somewhere along the Orange County, Seminole County line. It was not known who the child was with at the time. When she was last seen, Caylee was wearing a blue and pink outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/17/where_is_caylee.html

Early Signs Of Trouble

On one of the MySpace.com pages regarding Caylee, there is a blog, apparently from Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on July 7. It reads, in part:

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given, Can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

Since early Thursday morning, the blog had been set to private.

I recognize this because I'm living it. I have a 19 y/o daughter who lives with her father and I, and we have been raising my grandson since he was born, he's 2. Its scary to think but I can see her doing this same thing, just to "get back" at us for doing everything for them both. It's a spoiled and unappreciative attitude, disrespectful and irresponsible. I have been through the "be a good mommy and take on your responsibilities, this baby comes first" talks and she responds by making the runaway threats. I believe it's this generation of kids now. Surely I'm not the only one.

Nope, U are not the only one. My 30 yr old son just took our 4 yr old grandson from our home after his living with us since he was 3 months old. Decided he finally wanted to be Daddy....:furious:

Nope, U are not the only one. My 30 yr old son just took our 4 yr old grandson from our home after his living with us since he was 3 months old. Decided he finally wanted to be Daddy....:furious:

I feel your pain! I'm dreading the day this happens here. It's like they shuck all responsibility until it's convenient for them, then BAMMM! Overnight they want the 'Parent of the Year' award, all while leaving a devastated path grandparents and loved ones who have been there all along. All we can do is be there and hope to help them be wonderful parents and pray we don't push them away further.

Here is the latest-they are digging up Gma and Gpa's back yard and near it. They took a neighbors shovel into evidence-I cannot stand it...

http://www.wesh.com/news/16904053/detail.html

I am suspecting she finally cracked...if this is the case and Caylee is in their yard, then you know that there is absolutely no limit to this mother's cruelty.

I recognize this because I'm living it. I have a 19 y/o daughter who lives with her father and I, and we have been raising my grandson since he was born, he's 2. Its scary to think but I can see her doing this same thing, just to "get back" at us for doing everything for them both. It's a spoiled and unappreciative attitude, disrespectful and irresponsible. I have been through the "be a good mommy and take on your responsibilities, this baby comes first" talks and she responds by making the runaway threats. I believe it's this generation of kids now. Surely I'm not the only one.

I wonder if you would be willing to seek legal counsel liltigress. See if you can get custody. You have me worried now.

Here is the latest-they are digging up Gma and Gpa's back yard and near it. They took a neighbors shovel into evidence-I cannot stand it...

I am suspecting she finally cracked...if this is the case and Caylee is in their yard, then you know that there is absolutely no limit to this mother's cruelty.

Well there must be some reason they think they know where to look. This will kill G'ma. Especially since she was so close the whole time. I hope they don't find anything. This mother looks like she in a different orbit than the rest of us.

oh no. no, This is just too much to bear.

Nancy Grace is discussing wee Caylee right now. The mother has admitted to lying during interrogation.

I wonder if you would be willing to seek legal counsel liltigress. See if you can get custody. You have me worried now.

Please don't worry. :) We plan on seeking legal counsel soon. Although the threat is made, it isn't to run in a far away place, only to move out on her own again and out of our stable home. She does deserve to be on her own, but still not responsible enough to raise a child... yet. We're hoping her being here is teaching her some parenting skills.

That made my heart sink, believe09! I sooo pray they find nothing while digging!!! How on earth would the grandparents make it another day if they find this baby girl dead and buried, much less in their own yard.

It's not fair-we need Kool Look to spread some words of biblical wisdom-I do not know this child and I really truly cannot stand it!!!!!

Please don't worry. :) We plan on seeking legal counsel soon. Although the threat is made, it isn't to run in a far away place, only to move out on her own again and out of our stable home. She does deserve to be on her own, but still not responsible enough to raise a child... yet. We're hoping her being here is teaching her some parenting skills.

That made my heart sink, believe09! I sooo pray they find nothing while digging!!! How on earth would the grandparents make it another day if they find this baby girl dead and buried, much less in their own yard.

They are lucky to have you cause you sound like a wonderful person. We need more stand up people like yourself in this world.

yes if they get there fast enough. LE here which is only two hours from Orlando didn't even know about a missing child.

In light of the news, I'm hoping LE was already aware of the situation.
They just couldn't tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member