Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the latest-they are digging up Gma and Gpa's back yard and near it. They took a neighbors shovel into evidence-I cannot stand it...

http://www.wesh.com/news/16904053/detail.html

I am suspecting she finally cracked...if this is the case and Caylee is in their yard, then you know that there is absolutely no limit to this mother's cruelty.

:( Is their property that large that they wouldn't have noticed a fresh hole? :confused:

:( Is their property that large that they wouldn't have noticed a fresh hole? :confused:

Nancy Grace is reporting now. Looks like they moved over a toy plastic play house and are digging underneath of it. It's reported that the mother was seen there alone not too long ago, when the grandparents weren't there. It was the neighbor who saw her that led them to search there.

Oh my gosh. Thanks for that info, jep. :( I'm sick to my stomach now, and will be mighty pissed off if she killed that beautiful little girl.

Well, I came home and saw this in the news. I had just seen a little Caylee at my business. Looks like this one but there's prob dozens of little Caylee's out there in the world.
BUT, AND I MEAN A GREAT BIG HUGE BUT, because I am a Websleuther and I know you can accidently see something without realizing it, I have the local sheriff's dept out there looking around for this little Caylee just in case. Better safe than sorry.

Beyond belief, I am hoping your were correct in seeing little Caylee. Good for you for reporting the sighting and lets all keep hoping she is still alive.

Oh my gosh. Thanks for that info, jep. :( I'm sick to my stomach now, and will be mighty pissed off if she killed that beautiful little girl.

What I think is most scary is that if you read her comments to her friends on myspace she comes across as very wholesome and a loving mom.

Before June she talks about Caylee all the time. There are comments from Casey's friends referring to Casey as a wonderful mom.

Grandmother on Nancy Grace, claims she has seen Casey break down and cry. She says Casey is the one who created the myspace page for the missing girl. Grandmother believes she is still alive. I pray that she is.

CSI investigators have taken a shovel from the neighbour's backyard and into evidence as per the Nancy Grace show. Authorities are using a tool to poke holes in the backyard to look for soft spots.

Casey's boyfriends myspace heading is "you think you know someone, but you really don't..."

He never left comments on Casey's myspace. I just get the impression he wasn't as into her as she was into him.

Casey appears on Tony's myspace in May. Shortly afterwards Casey stops talking about Caylee.

Could this be another case where the mom feels her child is getting in the way of a relationship? Or that the man would be MORE interested it wasn't for her child?

Not saying that is what happened. But Casey seems like a different person before Tony, IMO.

On NG the grandmother said she didn't know what happened but we never know how we would react when something terrible happened in our lives. Especially when/if we were 22. I got the feeling she was trying to suggest that Casey had some sort of mental break because of something that happened perhaps involving her daughter. She reminded us that Casey is not on trial and Caylee is missing. Oh, and also she personally saw Casey crying over the matter. I'm not sure what to think of this but it doesn't look good for the child.

I just want to beat Casey about the face, head and neck till she tells where this baby girl is. Grrr! It's ridiculous for her to keep quiet and keep telling these lies.

The grandmother says Casey broke down while helping them put together the myspace for Caylee, defending that her daughter has shown emotion, but that maybe she is just dealing with the tragedy in her own way.

Smirks!!! The tragedy that took her a month to report? The same tragedy she kept lying about, saying Caylee as doing well and with a nanny?

I got the feeling she was trying to suggest that Casey had some sort of mental break because of something that happened perhaps involving her daughter. She reminded us that Casey is not on trial and Caylee is missing.

Did you get the impression grandmother has been told not to speak of certain things to the media? I sure did. And if so, she wasn't doing a very good job of it. Like she had a few slip-ups or something.

I just found this thread, and I'm deeply saddened and alarmed as you all are. I will pray for Caylee, her family and all our websleuthers who are already emotionally attached whole heartily.

A child, with whom we care so easily, emotions rush in rapidly
as waters rush down a natural streaming waterfall
so do our feelings as their set to a flaming fire that no not one single thing here on Earth will bring us peace and comfort but the knowledge this Babe of a Darling is okay.

I can tell you, I began to pray for wisdom and answers, I was led simply and quickly " common sense will lead us on our path to the answers here concerning Caylee's whereabouts". I took this to mean the information we have been given is truth. Our natural abilities of "Common sense" within there is where it lies.

Off to the Prayer thread, keep us updated sleuthers, your the best. :blowkiss:

Here is the latest-they are digging up Gma and Gpa's back yard and near it. They took a neighbors shovel into evidence-I cannot stand it...

http://www.wesh.com/news/16904053/detail.html

I am suspecting she finally cracked...if this is the case and Caylee is in their yard, then you know that there is absolutely no limit to this mother's cruelty.

This article states:

Cindy Anthony said finding the girl is where the focus needs to be. She said Casey Anthony told her she was going to Tampa for a job. She said she talked to the toddler on the phone around July 11.

Casey's boyfriends myspace heading is "you think you know someone, but you really don't..."

He never left comments on Casey's myspace. I just get the impression he wasn't as into her as she was into him.

Casey appears on Tony's myspace in May. Shortly afterwards Casey stops talking about Caylee.

Could this be another case where the mom feels her child is getting in the way of a relationship? Or that the man would be MORE interested it wasn't for her child?

Not saying that is what happened. But Casey seems like a different person before Tony, IMO.

This is EXACTLY what is going through my head....Susan Smith? I pray to God that we are wrong.

On NG the grandmother said she didn't know what happened but we never know how we would react when something terrible happened in our lives. Especially when/if we were 22. I got the feeling she was trying to suggest that Casey had some sort of mental break because of something that happened perhaps involving her daughter. She reminded us that Casey is not on trial and Caylee is missing. Oh, and also she personally saw Casey crying over the matter. I'm not sure what to think of this but it doesn't look good for the child.

This is a blog post from Casey's mother - I wonder, if maybe she's saying the things she's saying at this point to "soften" her daughter up, to try to pursuade her in to talking?

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood:
sad.gif
distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Casey's mom just sent out a MySpace bulletin asking that everyone forward it on...at the very end of the post, this statement is made:
*If you are contacted by ANY media outlet looking for a statement relating to Casey or Caylee, please DO NOT issue your own statement. Please direct them to the family at 407.275.4909 or to Detective Yuri Melic of the Orange County Police Department at 407.254.7000 ext. 70633.

This is a blog post from Casey's mother - I wonder, if maybe she's saying the things she's saying at this point to "soften" her daughter up, to try to pursuade her in to talking?

I feel bad for Casey's Mom after hearing her on NG earlier. And this blog of hers makes me feel even worse. Poor thing.

While talking to NG she said how Casey was a good Mom, etc. But when asked why Casey and Caylee had moved out of her house, she said it was so that Mom and Daughter could bond. That she and her Husband took care of Caylee all the time.

Grama is in denial. Rightfully so. I can't imagine what she's going through. But to say that Mom and Daughter needed time to bond doesn't sound very promising for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megsleuths97