Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they brought in the cadaver dogs, confiscated a shovel, and are digging in the back yard, how can they say there is nothing that leads them to believe Caylee is deceased?

This was a previous address for the child and the mother. Depending on what news reports you read, Casey and Caylee moved out in May. The grandparents were first quoted as saying that they had not been allowed to talk to the child from the time they moved out. Casey's current (?) boyfriend had not seen the child since June 2. Random people have stated they had seen the child in various places, but I do not think any of those sitings have been confirmed. The Grandparents forced Mom into reporting the child missing after hearing the ludicrous story about an unknown babysitter not returning the baby.

Thanks Believe09! Makes sense to me and from the original reports, the g-parents had not seen her for some time. BUT, gma talked to her July 11:confused: I am praying for a positive outcome.

I don't even know what to say at this point. How long will it take to dig in the back yard? How long before we know if the dogs alerted to anything?

Oh my goodness.

Prayers for Caylee and her family.

Salem

OK-let's think...why is LE not releasing the location that Caylee and Casey moved to (supposedly) when they left the GP's house on June 9??? In the affidavit she claims to have spent some time at her friend's boyfriend's apartment, but was Caylee with her at the time???

Nope the last time he says he saw her was early June.

This is the home of Casey's parents - neighbors reportedly have seen Casey there when her parents were not at home.

Thanks.

What's confusing me is the report that Casey & Caylee had moved out of grandparents home just before the disappearance. If this is true, and if Casey did indeed kill Caylee (sorry to be so blunt), then why on earth would Casey return to her parents house to bury the body in the backyard? I mean, of all the places to hide a body....it would be such a deliberately cruel gesture to the grandparents. Maybe that was her point.:confused:

plus I would know if someone dug in my backyard....would hope anyway?

So why did the grandparents not notice freshly dug earth?

I just watched the grandmother on Nancy Grace...I think the grandma is not being honest about some things.
Not to sound lame but everytime the questions were "hard" she would touch her face or her nose and that bothered me. I have seen liars do the same thing.

Maybe she knows more about her daughters actions prior to the baby being missing.

On a seperate note, my mom and dad (divorced) call and check on my children everyday, just to say HI even when we are spending a few months in Mexico, they call and talk to the kids. If more than a week went by without contact, my parents (who hate each other) would reunite to invade HELL if they thought their grandchildren were in harms way. I am not buying that the grandma was not aware something was wrong.

I got the impression something was up with the grandmother also. Things weren't so hunky dory with Casey and her parents. I didn't think she was lying, but she was definitely not telling all she knew, or else she couldn't.

I've read that the little playhouse was moved - but, unless this little house wasn't moved for lawn mowing, it still seems odd that there could have bee any fresh digging that went unnoticed, as you said.

This is a blog post from Casey's mother - I wonder, if maybe she's saying the things she's saying at this point to "soften" her daughter up, to try to pursuade her in to talking?

I cried when I read Cindy's post from July 3.

She needs to believe her daughter couldn't hurt Caylee.

I am so afraid Casey will say she sold Caylee and doesn't know where the buyer took Caylee leaving family and friends in limbo forever. Naturally the description of the child buyer would be of someone who doesn't exist. Just like her description of the babysitter and babysitter's apartment.

I am so glad Casey is in jail and being watched. I hoped the investigators that interview her are very skilled.

Casey seems extremely manipulative and used to getting around people.

IMO

Oh no, no, no...

I just can't believe the possibility that she could kill this kid and then bury her in her mother's backyard, that would take a special kind of evil.

Well I guess if she did she was telling the truth, because the poor little girl was with her "nanny" as I imagine that's what she considered her mother, the nanny....you know someone who does all the work.

I feel just sick about this poor kid, even if she just gave her away this woman is still a cold heartless non-human.

This is horrible. I have a Kaelie, gdaughter who I didn't let leave my house. I fought that fight 18 years ago and I was right. She's in her room yakking on her phone as we speak. I am fortunate and I know it.

I keep visualizing how Casey said more than once, Caylee was with the nanny "at the beach."

How deep could the girl dig anyway....
Surly they should have a yes or no by now.

IMO

Thanks Believe09! Makes sense to me and from the original reports, the g-parents had not seen her for some time. BUT, gma talked to her July 11:confused: I am praying for a positive outcome.

Casey said she talked to Caylee on July 11. Casey is Caylee mom. Cindy is the grandmother.

I wouldn't take Casey's word about anything.

Oh no, no, no...

I just can't believe the possibility that she could kill this kid and then bury her in her mother's backyard, that would take a special kind of evil.

Well I guess if she did she was telling the truth, because the poor little girl was with her "nanny" as I imagine that's what she considered her mother, the nanny....you know someone who does all the work.

I feel just sick about this poor kid, even if she just gave her away this woman is still a cold heartless non-human.

Plus, burying a body is very hard & dirty work. It would take quite a bit of time and physical effort to dig a hole deep enough to protect the body from the Florida heat. Not to mention the time it would take to successfully camouflage the burial site so perfectly that the grandparents didn't notice anything amiss. Casey would've had to be very strong, very fast, and very meticulous.

How deep could the girl dig anyway....
Surly they should have a yes or no by now.

IMO

I wonder if LE took the neighbor's shovel because the neighbors said Casey "borrowed" it from them? The neighbors are the ones that called LE and set them to digging in Casey's parent's backyard.

I wonder how long Casey had the shovel? (if she took it) If she had it for long she could have used it anywhere.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member