Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more or less thinking out loud here.

Casey broke down and cried to her mother when she finally told her about Caylee missing, then helped her mother put together the myspace page. I would think, at that point, Casey would have told her mother where Caylee was, if in fact she did send her away with someone, since they were back on speaking terms.

Oh no, something is bad wrong here... I seriously hate the feeling I have right now.

It was just the way she was doing it? Plus did she cry? I would be so upset even if it is my grandbaby missing. Has not been but only 24 hours that she was to learn of it.

Such a beautiful precious little girl, I pray she is safe and thats why Casey showed lack of emotion. Hopefully she is with someone who is loving her and taking care of her. I know it is not looking that way, but I need to stay in denial for just a bit longer in order to keep my sanity.

It was just the way she was doing it? Plus did she cry? I would be so upset even if it is my grandbaby missing. Has not been but only 24 hours that she was to learn of it.

Been reading but had to comment on this. I noticed that too. Maybe I am being judgmental but I would have had a hard time keeping my composure.

Been reading but had to comment on this. I noticed that too. Maybe I am being judgmental but I would have had a hard time keeping my composure.

Absolutely, I agree with that too, especially since this interview was going on during the time LE was digging in their back yard!

Thanks for that link, Carrington. I was so deeply touched to see Trenton Duckett's dad, Joshua, hugging Cindy Anthony. Wow... I can't imagine the emotions flowing there.

Thanks for that link, Carrington. I was so deeply touched to see Trenton Duckett's dad, Joshua, hugging Cindy Anthony. Wow... I can't imagine the emotions flowing there.

OMG. Really? That impresses me so much about Josh Duckett. I will have to read that link now.

I didn't get any bad vibes from Grama. I think she's either in denial or is answering questions on the NG show with thoughts of the Trenton Duckett case fresh in her mind.

She told NG that her Daughter was not on trial. That she thought she was coming on the show to talk about Caylee, not answer questions about her Daughter.

She may want her Daughter to believe that she believes in her.

One thing for sure, another dead Mom is not needed while a child went missing on her watch.

JMO

I would like to know what was in the neighbor's house that was so important.

I say this in kindness, only knowing how I would feel, but I think the speculation of negative interest about Caylee's g-ma's demeanor is just that, speculation. That's why this is WS :blowkiss:.
It is very obvious to me, again MHOO, that these g-parents did everything they could for Caylee and loved every minute of it, but Casey came in to "bond" with her child and restricted access to the g-parents. I think they might be using positive thinking in that Caylee is definitely not buried in our back yard. Again, just mu opinion, but I would be trying to be as positive as I could. I do have to say though...if that as my daughter (Casey), I would have probably smacked her for not fessing up to Caylee's whereabouts. :furious:

I noticed the smile in the pic with the same clothes she was being arrested in also. I do not want to think that is the smile of a crazed woman that did something horrible to her little girl.

Casey is wearing (what looks to be) the same top in pictures 20, 21, and 22.
If these pictures were all taken on the day of the booking, then the smile in pic 22 is very disturbing.

Just sayin'...

JMO
You are right...if in fact they were on the same day, that is extremely disturbing.

Did the grandparents do this? Why would they lawyer up? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member