Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the grandparents do this? Why would they lawyer up? :(

I think the grandparents have probably been lying and protecting their daughter for years and may continue to be doing so.

If Casey was my daughter, I can tell you right now. NO WAY would she have taken that child out of my/her home. Bond my a@@
Yep, call 911 I would spill all.
IMO

I didn't get any bad vibes from Grama. I think she's either in denial or is answering questions on the NG show with thoughts of the Trenton Duckett case fresh in her mind.

She told NG that her Daughter was not on trial. That she thought she was coming on the show to talk about Caylee, not answer questions about her Daughter.

She may want her Daughter to believe that she believes in her.

One thing for sure, another dead Mom is not needed while a child went missing on her watch.

JMO

Great post. I think the same.

LAKE COUNTY -- The case involving missing Caylee Anthony, 2, is bringing back bad memories for Central Florida father, Josh Duckett.

Duckett's son, Trenton, will be missing for two years in August.

Like Caylee, Trenton was two years old at the time of his disappearance.

Josh says the search for his son has been incredibly hard on him and his family, but they're not losing hope.

"We've still got all the faith in the world that he'll be found and that he'll come home. We continuously work on it and I mean, I'm thankful that I've got the friends and family and support from everyone to help do what we've done," Duckett said.

Duckett said he wants to pass along that support to the Anthony’s family. He said he will help with the search for the girl any way he can.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/father_of_missing_boy_offers_to_help_find_caylee.html

Absolutely heart wrenching...

I'm confused. Has Casey and her daughter been living at the grandparents this entire time? Or is this bad reporting? I thought they had moved out in May ish?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/caylee_marie_anthony_disappearance_timeline.html

(snip)
Mother and daughter lived with Casey's parents -- George and Cindy Anthony. George Anthony told News 13 that Casey had given them the impression she had been going to work every day and that Caylee was staying with friends or a nanny.

Freaky, but I think the guy in pic #6 is wearing a "Have you seen" Trenton Duckett shirt.

I'm confused. Has Casey and her daughter been living at the grandparents this entire time? Or is this bad reporting? I thought they had moved out in May ish?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/caylee_marie_anthony_disappearance_timeline.html

(snip)
Mother and daughter lived with Casey's parents -- George and Cindy Anthony. George Anthony told News 13 that Casey had given them the impression she had been going to work every day and that Caylee was staying with friends or a nanny.
Bad reporting. I watched Cindy A. state that she only saw Caylee a couple of times since June 8th or 9th (the last time they saw Casey) and that Caylee had reasonable explanations of where Casey was during those times so she was not suspicious then. This indicates to me they were not living in the home.

(snip)

http://www.local6.com/news/16906125/detail.html

watch the 7 videos under the picture on this page. Said that they were living their but Casey went to stay at a friends house too.

Casey is wearing (what looks to be) the same top in pictures 20, 21, and 22.
If these pictures were all taken on the day of the booking, then the smile in pic 22 is very disturbing.

Just sayin'...

JMO

Looks like the Ragusa smile!

Tampa's current teacher-student sex scandal where the teacher smiles so proudly in all of her booking photos.

where is Caylee's father?

It has been told by Casey that he was dead. LE is looking into that as well.

There is just not enough reporting on any of this. I'm guessing the g'parents know who Caylee's father is and has not told, or media just hasn't reported this.

The comments attached to the article linked in the first post of this thread state that the father was killed in an auto accident last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562