Caylee may be cremated

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It looks to me like one of the "cylinders" that you can put ashes in.

whew. ok. anyway, i saved this pic from the house tour channel 6 got to do. the bear looks just like "bullet bear"....it was one of the gifts people sent to Caylee for her (sadly never reached) 3rd birthday.

Attachments

• birthday bear.bmp
    679.9 KB · Views: 74
The family did with the remains what they wished. If they did the jewelry, great! If they did the bear, swell! Public memorial is done.

So they baited the media a bit to throw them off. I dont blame them. I'm suprised that the Mobile Web Cam wasnt at the funeral home with the NG crew.

:truce:

I wish I knew about the jewelry when my M-I-L passed. I would be wearing her today.

am I missing it.. or does the Death certificate not list a cause/manner of death? I always thought they did.

the certificate does make it appear that the creamation occured prior to Dec 31st.

the certificate does make it appear that the creamation occured prior to Dec 31st.

I am looking at it as Dr. G. confirmed it was Caylee on 12/18/09 and the death certificate was signed on 12/22/09 and Caylee was brought to the Funeral Home/Crematory at that point.

There must be another certificate regarding the cremation because this is only the death certificate.

I just looked at my brother's death certificate as he was cremated. The death certificate was signed 2 days after my brother's death and he wasn't cremated at that time. The death certificate was then signed by a certified physician 8 days after his death (still not cremated) and then sent to a registrar for filing of the death certificate.

Thank you so much. I wanted to see the date of death and it only says "Found December 11, 2009."

Next to the signature, date signed 12/22/08, the next box says: Date of Death - Found 1230. :waitasec:

In the space for Time of Death, it shows Found 1230. I guess that is the time of the day on 12/11 that they found the first bones. I see no manner of death or cause of death on there.

It's my understanding that Caylee's remains have indeed been cremated. I'm wondering--(sincerely and not with the motivation to bait or bash):

What is the reason we want to know where/how her cremains are preserved?
If you wonder whether she's in a teddy bear or in jewelry, why do you wonder?

I don't want to know the details, just whether or not she was cremated. Why...because one of the lawyers said the reason for the delay in burial was because they didn't want to perform an exhumation later on. If she was cremated, the possibility of exhumation is gone.

I don't want to know the details, just whether or not she was cremated. Why...because one of the lawyers said the reason for the delay in burial was because they didn't want to perform an exhumation later on. If she was cremated, the possibility of exhumation is gone.
More mistruths from the A's even when confronted with the death & remains of their grandchild. Where does all this cloak and dagger stuff come from when facing such a traumatic discovery?

A poster on another forum thinks the teddy bear at the memorial is the urn. She posted this link:

http://www.inthelighturns.com/teddybear.html

Of course, the Anthonys said Caylee's remains would not be at the memorial.

I think the Anthonys like to play the "opposite game".
I think there is a good possibility that some of Caylee's ashes
were in the teddy bear and I'm almost certain they are in the
new lockets George spoke about. Most people would keep the
ashes together in one place (container) but we have to remember the A family is kind of out there.

The classic pooh bear has a rectangular nose.I can't find one with stitching on the feet.The Greta tape when she is in Caylee's room there's a pooh on the armoire.Also check the cremation jewelry thread and look at Lee's bracelet.I believe picking out his jewelry is what pushed George over the edge.

That is definitely a classic pooh, I posted one on this thread post#349, it's the exact same bear, from any angle. Of course I suppose there is nothing to keep them from putting some of her ashes in any stuffed bear, but I am sure the pooh must have belonged to Caylee, it was the theme of her room decoration. My daughter has the one that size as well as a littler version, they come looking "worn" even when new.

I think there was an urn in the bear on the table. The way GA reached out and touched it showed significance, at least to me. Most men don't reach out and touch a teddy bear. Cindy carried it in and than later placed it on the memorial table...JMO.

Excellent post! I very much agree!
I don't care that Conway seems to have offered conflicting statements about when/whether Caylee was cremated. IMO the Anthonys wanted to keep the cremation event as private as they could. And I think that's completely their prerogative.
I think Casey's statement was a direct attack on the Anthonys apparent desire to keep the cremation from public purview. I'm pretty sure "I'm a spiteful b!itch" is the truest phrase Casey Anthony has ever uttered. And she remained true to form on Tuesday. I hope she enjoyed the attention.

I understand what you are saying however, I care what Conway did. He is an attorney and outright lied. Keeping something private but deceiving LE are two different scenarios. I think it was significant since the LE were waiting till after burial to question them. By the certificate, it looks like a good possibility that she was cremated in December. It took the public demanding a burial for closure for the Anthonys to finally step up to the plate.....and at that it took them two months. The Anthonys used the fake autopsy excuse and ran with it for two months, avoiding questioning under the guise of "grieving" and waiting for the defense to release remains. They could have done the memorial a looooooooong time ago.

By looking at the size of the capsules, I'd say you could certainly insert on in any old bear.....

I kind of thought they'd cremate and keep Caylee with them. I'd have done the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back