Caylee may be cremated

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been thinking this over and am trying figure out why she felt it so important to say that. With all the talk about Caylee's bones being kept at a funeral home, was she trying to put that matter to rest? Did she say this to jab her parents?
Why would her lawyers allow her to make such a pointed remark without saying more about the cremation?
Being as this has been her only statement from jail, it sure wasn't very nice, especially on the day before her daughters memorial.

I've been thinking this over and am trying figure out why she felt it so important to say that. With all the talk about Caylee's bones being kept at a funeral home, was she trying to put that matter to rest? Did she say this to jab her parents?
Why would her lawyers allow her to make such a pointed remark without saying more about the cremation?
Being as this has been her only statement from jail, it sure wasn't very nice, especially on the day before her daughters memorial.

Apparently, it has now been confirmed by BC that the remains were indeed cremated. I would think that KC was just letting her parents know that they weren't doing what she wanted. A jab from behind bars, if you will. IMO, I think it was highly inappropriate for JB to read that statement for the world to hear. If he simply wanted it to be for the parents, he would have simply gone to them or called and read it to them so that they could know that KC was against what they were doing. By reading it to the public at large, I think he was playing on potential sympathy for KC.

Because she didn't want Caylee cremated. She wanted to go visit her grave (like that would ever happen). Apparently George and Cindy went against her wishes on that and the public memorial. It was a jab at them imo.

I posted this in today's media thread...not sure where to post so I'll post here too:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/
Wednesday Feb 11, 2009

5:30 PM ET - Just moments ago, we learn the medical examiner was notified of a request to cremate Caylee's remains. The approval was given on December 31, but as of today, still no confirmation if this has taken place. In a statement read by her lead attorney, tot mom Casey Anthony revealed Caylee's remains have been cremated. But George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says no. The medical examiner says it's out of their hands and up to the Anthonys and the funeral home as to when the cremation will take place. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

I posted this in today's media thread...not sure where to post so I'll post here too:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/
Wednesday Feb 11, 2009

5:30 PM ET - Just moments ago, we learn the medical examiner was notified of a request to cremate Caylee's remains. The approval was given on December 31, but as of today, still no confirmation if this has taken place. In a statement read by her lead attorney, tot mom Casey Anthony revealed Caylee's remains have been cremated. But George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says no. The medical examiner says it's out of their hands and up to the Anthonys and the funeral home as to when the cremation will take place. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)
Wow. I am stunned. Will they just please bury or cremate the poor child, does this have to be a fight and drama, too.

I guess the Anthonys are up to their antics again...:liar: As if I believe they did this to protect Caylee from vandals.

It has only been a day.

Wanna bet that GA had that breakdown over the jewelry they all picked out that holds the remains.

Why do defense attorneys lie?

Apparently, it has now been confirmed by BC that the remains were indeed cremated. I would think that KC was just letting her parents know that they weren't doing what she wanted. A jab from behind bars, if you will. IMO, I think it was highly inappropriate for JB to read that statement for the world to hear. If he simply wanted it to be for the parents, he would have simply gone to them or called and read it to them so that they could know that KC was against what they were doing. By reading it to the public at large, I think he was playing on potential sympathy for KC.

Yes, the Orlando Sentinel has a story where BC says she HAS been cremated. I'd link but having laptop issues.

My sometimers is liclin in. I wish I would have had the for thought to save all the comments by BC concerning the stories about Caylee's remains. Did anyone save his comments to compare with just how many days ago Caylee was cremated? Did a poster say something about the bear CA was holding as being the container of Caylee's remains.?

What night was it reported that Ca and GA were sitting with the remains at the funeral home?

I guess the Anthonys are up to their antics again...:liar: As if I believe they did this to protect Caylee from vandals.

It has only been a day.

Wanna bet that GA had that breakdown over the jewelry they all picked out that holds the remains.

Why do defense attorneys lie?
Ahhh, jewelry. And Cindy talking about all her jewelry. Slick...they are slick...

Of course she was cremated....most likely a while ago too. Her remains would not have gone to that cremation center in December if that wasn't the intent from the beginning. Another maneuver of the Anthonys and their attorney to keep the public at bay till they could restore their image and then the public would forget about what they did...

&*^* Brad Conway:saythat:

My sometimers is liclin in. I wish I would have had the for thought to save all the comments by BC concerning the stories about Caylee's remains. Did anyone save his comments to compare with just how many days ago Caylee was cremated? Did a poster say something about the bear CA was holding as being the container of Caylee's remains.?

_____
Yep someone did.....and come think of it, that bear was very stiff.....could have been an urn inside. I saw some Teddy Bear urns but not the "Paddy Bear" like she had.....have to look into it again.

_____
Yep someone did.....and come think of it, that bear was very stiff.....could have been an urn inside. I saw some Teddy Bear urns but not the "Paddy Bear" like she had.....have to look into it again.

I knew you would come through! Also can you imagine the agry frustrated face kC is displaying over the jewelry made from Caylees remains to adorn her family members. I wonder if CA had something made for KC. Can't they have stuffed animals in the prisons?

I'm so glad the A's don't like primates. Theve already ruined squirrels for me!

I sort of feel that is one way to protect her remains. Her little body being cremated is amost religous to me. Her bones in a coffin just breaks my heart whereas her little ashes being buried makes my heart feel somewhat better. I think she had been closed up in a bag for way too long and at least this way she will be buried with dignity. I really hate to think of her just in the ground and there are only bones there. Just wish they would hurry and give this little angel her "time" and not wait on Casey to have "her" time.

I think that Caylee's remains were cremated and contained in the Teddy Bear at the memorial. JMO

I knew you would come through! Also can you imagine the agry frustrated face kC is displaying over the jewelry made from Caylees remains to adorn her family members. I wonder if CA had something made for KC. Can't they have stuffed animals in the prisons?

No stuffed animals (they can hide weapons, drugs, contraband)....no jewelry (they can make weapons)

I have the link for Teddy Bear Urns but don't know if I can post it. They also have containers for remains??? So many sites for beautiful and some expensive jewelry to hold ashes.....never knew about this stuff...oh my!:innocent:

If Caylee was cremated two weeks ago, as Casey and LP say..
would that not be a reason for George to attempt suicide? Wasn't it two weeks ago that he made the attempt?
Was that the trigger? Remember he kept saying he wanted to be with her?

Just for the record....Last night LP retracted his claim that Caylee was cremated.

Here's what he said....

"Let me, let me clarify something I said last night about the cremation. When Sarah told me that she`d been told by a very good source out of the Anthony family that the body had been cremated two weeks ago, she clarified it this morning, says, no, what I told you was that the body was being cremated but not that it had been cremated. "

Of course she was cremated....most likely a while ago too. Her remains would not have gone to that cremation center in December if that wasn't the intent from the beginning. Another maneuver of the Anthonys and their attorney to keep the public at bay till they could restore their image and then the public would forget about what they did...

&*^* Brad Conway:saythat:

If the Anthony family chose to have Caylee cremated they shouldn't have to explain their reasons to the public.

If Casey wanted Caylee in a casket, she should have called 911 while Caylee's body could be prepared for burial. Instead Caylee was left exposed where she might have gone down coyote, fox, raccoon and other varmint dens.

At this point, I don't get squabbling over the difference between bones and ashes. Cremated remains can be buried in a cemetery and often are. It isn't as if there could have been a viewing.

IMO, the ONLY reason for Casey's hissy fit the day before Caylee's was to get attention and be the victim. She might have "rights". But, if I was her, I'd lie low, considering.

JMO

I wonder why JB took the heat and said he wouldn't release the body for over a month when Caylee was already cremated. He invited scorn on himself by colluding with BC and the A's. What's that all about??? My opinion: I don't think there's a rift between the parties at all. Not yet anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back