Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking to KC...I can't type the rest...forgive me.

Nooooo.....stop it!! She's crying for KC!! This is horrible!!

Now she is saying she is sorry for KC??? SHe loves her and hopes KC can hear her?? It spins out of control as soon as she speaks....

I have to say I also prefer the "fire and brimstone" preachers.
Not these soft spoken, "everyone deserves prayers" no matter what they've done.
I don't agree with that.

I also don't like "concert" like services although these people were very talented.

Oh God- she's talking about Casey again.
Telling her how she wishes she could take away her pain and wipe away her tears.
Geez!
Noooo!
Stay strong my child. God will keep you safe and Caylee is watching over all of us.

Cindy started breaking down talking about Casey but not Caylee. I don't get it.

Does anyone think that Lee's constant stating of CMA could have been his way to get back at the world...text wise CMA or KMA..could both mean Ciss My A$$! Just a thought.

Cindy's msg to Casey: I love you and wish I could comfort you. I wish I could take away your tears. I want to thank you for giving me the greatest gift- Caylee. Caylee was so much like you she had your beauty, your compassion.

God has blessed her w/3 beautiful children?

I am so sorry that Cindy used this podium to again show she is clueless. I am angry again.

Cindy: KC I hope you can hear me. I wish I could take away all of your pain and wipe away your tears. Thank you for giving me Caylee, the greatest gift. Caylee was so much like you, she will always love you. Caylee knows she was loved, and that is all that is important. ... I've put my faith in god. etc etc.

ya, what promise could he have made to Caylee? "It's been so long since I have been able to hug you" vs. I will miss your hugs or I will never forget your hugs...

Um, maybe that he'll make sure her death was not in vain or something regarding punishing or prosecuting the one that did this to her. You don't know when that promise was made. It could have been the first night she was missing. Casey could even be aware of the promise and that statement could have been a big FU to Casey.

I wish people would ease off judging them. He's probably not saying her name so he doesn't break down and so that he can get through his eulogy. Please try to put the pitchforks down for a second and allow him to grieve. At least give him the benefit of the doubt at her freaking memorial service. This is not a vast conspiracy with double meaning in everything. Presume for a moment if you can find it in your hearts, that what he said was as pure as the love he spoke of for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody