Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy should have been laying her head on Georges shoulder instead of the other guys.

IMO the service started out beautifully then ended up exactly as expected. I guess this answers the question of whether or not the A's stand by KC. It's pretty clear they do.

I think the service has been beautiful. When Lee spoke about his family being incomplete I started crying.

I see that the family still loves Casey and what I got is that they are praying for her.

I can live with that.

It's evident they all loved Caylee so and I know she loved them.

God bless and keep them all. I will even pray for Casey, she needs prayer most of all.

Question: What do shamrocks have to do with KC? Was st pattys day her favorite holiday?

(gonna get in trouble for this post)

Yes, her birthday was around that time. She collected shamrocks

I can't even imagine what it would be like to have your child murder your grandchild. I think we are way too hard on this family. I don't care for them much myself but I can't walk in their shoes. How do you think you would appear in public? If you loved your child and your grandchild and this happened? What a nightmare.

I'm almost always an Anthony family supporter. I don't think they were involved in this in any way, and I usually cut them a lot of slack about the things they say, much of which I don't agree with...but today, this is supposed to be about Caylee. I'm not asking them to turn on their daughter if they aren't willing, able or ready to. I just think it would have been more dignified - to ALL involved - if GA and CA hadn't used their eulogies to Caylee to try to shed a compassionate light on Casey during this ceremony.

Watching on the Fox Orlando site. They have beautiful vids. of Caylee as an infant!. Anyone know how to turn off that annoying, ugly chat?

This public memorial is one of the tackiest things I have ever watched.

wow, finally someone who agrees with me. I think the Anthony's used this church for their own cause and that cause was once again to plead to the public to show their daughter compassion

Nice montage of Caylee at the end here.

Gone too soon ... I'm gonna lose it

Something comes to mind........in all the debate about the wording of eulogies, music volume, pins, singing too much, and "secret code"........is this memorial not exactly what the public has been asking for? A public memorial so that "we" can have closure?????? Why does it seem that we can't even be happy about that???

Watching on the Fox Orlando site. They have beautiful vids. of Caylee as an infant!. Anyone know how to turn off that annoying, ugly chat?

CNN.com has an uninterrupted stream with no commentors, just the Caylee vids.

Has anyone heard whether KC asked to be able to view the memorial on t.v. or if she can only listen on her little radio?

This issue came up earlier, when the weekly vigils were started. I think George and Cindy, like many people, took comfort in the church in their time of need.

I do agree with you about thinking this service seems to be a highly polished production, as opposed to the type of memorial service/mass I too am used to attending.

I'm not sure if it's a cultural thing, or if this is simply how it's done in the "new" type of mega-church with thousands of members in attendance instead of the smaller, more intimate church settings.

I gather by your use of the word "mass" you are Catholic? This would be very surprising for somebody with a Catholic background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo