Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are just a family doing their best to cope with their grief on so many levels. They are just a family looking for understanding. Who are we to judge today.

Koodos to that!!
I was truly hoping that the family would not even mention KC at all...but...
No matter what any of us feel......this family is indeed trying to cope with the grieving process of not only losing their sweet precious grand child but the foreseen lost of their daughter forever as well.

What was that song during the video? It's beautiful.

Something comes to mind........in all the debate about the wording of eulogies, music volume, pins, singing too much, and "secret code"........is this memorial not exactly what the public has been asking for? A public memorial so that "we" can have closure?????? Why does it seem that we can't even be happy about that???

I actually really liked it. And for the first time I felt like she was gone. I don't even 'need' closure but it was a nice gesture. I wish the Anthonys peace in their hearts. I also wish for justice.

She would have to put in a request to view it as a t.v. in not available in her cell.

I think the service has been beautiful. When Lee spoke about his family being incomplete I started crying.

I see that the family still loves Casey and what I got is that they are praying for her.

I can live with that.

It's evident they all loved Caylee so and I know she loved them.

God bless and keep them all. I will even pray for Casey, she needs prayer most of all.

BUMP! :clap::clap:

umm that's how christian music is often performed. it's called passion.

I agree. My daughter and her husband are evangelists and their services - especially the music - is very different than the service I am used to. There's no right or wrong here, just differences in culture and how devotion is expressed.

Is the shamrock going to be the official "free "innocent" Casey" symbol?

I'm 100% Irish and i'm frankly offended.

For those who don't know, Casey was obsessed with shamrocks.
She had shamrock hats, jewelry and a shamrock tattoo, also shamrock decals on her car.

Gut wrenching. It really makes you think about how all of this didn't have to happen.

I think the service has been beautiful. When Lee spoke about his family being incomplete I started crying.

I see that the family still loves Casey and what I got is that they are praying for her.

I can live with that.

It's evident they all loved Caylee so and I know she loved them.

God bless and keep them all. I will even pray for Casey, she needs prayer most of all.

I am right there with you. My heart breaks for that family right now. Godspeed and peace be with them.

I have mixed feelings about them mentioning Casey. On one hand, I feel this memorial was for Caylee...period. BUT, Casey was her mother. I can understand the families need to mention Casey...I don't know if they think she is guilty or not, but I believe they love their daughter unconditionally...as all parents should of all their children. that I can understand. I know the criticism will begin of the memorial and who said what...I can only hope and pray that this family can have one day of peace...one day without having their lives picked apart, one day without every word being analyzed....can we all just let this day be about Caylee...no one else...Just Caylee!??
Well said.

One day shouldn't be too hard.

Give it a try folks, there will be plenty of time later to make up for a moment of compassion.

I pray for Casey as well. That she gather the courage and strength to tell the truth if not for her family, if not for her daughter, then for her own soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse