Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Music in church, pictures of caylee up on the screen. Looks pretty typical. Nowhere near capacity.

The service is about to begin. It is estimated that there are just under 1000 people in the sanctuary.
It is no where near capacity as there are many empty rows .

omg the coverage on HLN. I am going to be crying through this I know I am. :(

Wow I'm getting choked up watching the family and Cindy with her teddy bear with this church music in the background. I'm so glad I'm not in their shoes.

OK! Where is the REST of the immediate family? There's only Lee, Mallory, CA&GA in the front row.

Going to start with a piano medley of Caylee's favourite songs

UGH I'm sitting at my desk crying. I'm so sad for this baby girl who wasnt given a chance to live her life.

I am not surprised that the turn out was low. People probably didn't want to deal with the hassle of the security and all the media and may feel that just watching from home and saying a prayer will do. I just pray that everything goes well and today will be a beautiful day for Caylee and Caylee only. I say set aside any bitterness or hatred and think about the what Caylee left behind. She left a nation full of love to unite and bring goodness out. Look at all the people regardless or what reason was behind it came out to search for her. Over 4000 came out and in the millions tried to do what they could from the INTERNET. The people person that spent over $100,000 in her search and never once said hey, I spent this and that and he still keeps it his own business. The $100,000 that was donated to TES for Caylee's search came from good hearted people, some only had $1.00 to send and they sent it anyway. Look at all the good people did in honor of Caylee. Caylee brought that out in most of us. Lets remember her for her pure beautiful soul and be grateful that such a young child has had such in inpact in our nation. May Caylee RIP and live an eternally happy life with the Lord and all the angels. Caylee will be missed. I will never forget Caylee! America Loves you Caylee Marie Anthony!!

George doesn't look good, the poor man.

Was that Yuri and his wife that walked in with the family? Or was that a look alike. I didn't see Rick or Shirley. Did anyone else?

The videos as well as television do not do this beautiful church justice.
The sanctuary gives me goosebumps every single day that I am in there as it is so massive.

And the Senior pastor David Uth is just fantastic to listen to as he speaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody