Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA is crying & rubbing his eyes with hankerchief..I feel so BAD for him :(

CA & GA lighting a candle for Caylee. GA kissed the teddy bear and her picture. :(

These beautiful songs and singers are making me bawl.

OMG, George and Cindy lighting the candle.

JMO, but I think that was a very appropriate way to include her.

I do too, I was just updating for anyone who needs to catch up. :blowkiss:\

"No more night, no more pain."

I love this song :cry:

This is a very emotional day for everyone that has grown to love this little girl, dear sweet Caylee. Blessings to the Anthony family, how difficult this must be for them. Fly little Caylee, you are in Heaven!

My heart is breaking, please God let Caylee be at complete rest now.

I wish the priest had left caseys name out of his opening prayer. Made me a lil angry, today casey deserves no ones prayers or thoughts, its Caylees day.

<cry> I have no words, only tears. What a beautiful memorial for Caylee. Bless you sweet angel. We love you!

I wish the priest had left caseys name out of his opening prayer. Made me a lil angry, today casey deserves no ones prayers or thoughts, its Caylees day.

I agree , Sarah.

She is innocent until proven guilty, and she is the mother. I feel the same for KC as everyone else here, but you have to include her.

After such an emotional day, the Anthony's will be exhausted...mentally and physically. I hope that the media leaves them alone.

It looks like LA is ready to explode! He looks really really p***d off!! Not sad, mad!

GA looks broken. I pray that God holds him in His loving arms and he can find comfort there.

the reverand or whatever he was said he is praying for KC...given that she is the suspected murderer of Caylee, why would he even include her in his words? the A's should not be crying now, they've had since last summer to end this and they chose to side with their daughter, the murderer and to disgrace Caylee...
RIP Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member