DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my...The Lord's Prayer...

more tears from me again...

Cayleememorial.jpg

Our church sings, we sing say 5 ot 6 songs per service. You are supposed to praise, worship and rejoice in song. I guess maybe a few don't go to church often.......

and given the memorials/funerals that I've watched online...Kelsey Smith, Brooke.....this seems to be in line with them. She was a beautiful little girl who got the nation's attention, like it or not. Yes, it is sad that so many other abused/neglected children die at the hands of their parents/parent's boyfriends & girlfriends and don't get this kind of attention. But they get it when they get to heaven. Jesus and God have no favorites, rich, famous or not. Let's say a prayer for those other children today as well...and those who are still alive and suffering. May God bless them all.

However they want to grieve is up to them and not for me to judge. Everyone grieves different. I did not cry at my mother's funeral. Neither did one of my other sisters. My brother cried his eyes out.

IMO Lee seems very removed.

I pray for this family.

Lurker here coming out. This is so incredibly sad. I have to run out and no way to record this, than you all for keeping up with the updates so I can catch up when I get home. OT question, how can I get permission to view attachments?

Sorry is it just me or is this just a little "over the top" for a memorial for a 2 yr old?

To me, this a memorial for all the little ones who died due to abuse and/or neglect. Their names may not be known, but the sentiments expressed in this service are for them as well, in my heart.

This is the way things are done here. Sunday service The Contempary one at 10:50 every Sunday morning is filled with singing and songs. Just absolutely amazing and then Pastor Uth speaks, prayer, another song or two and then it's over by about 12:10ish.
You feel so good after attending a church service here.

A lot of church's are like that, with contemporary music now days. I was raised in an old fashioned baptist church in Georgia and they always sang the old fashioned gospel songs.

Recently I have went to my sister in laws church in TX and it is a very large church and mostly sing contemporary. Also the younger generation seems to really enjoy this music more so than the old fashioned gospel.

I think that guy just really knew how to belt it, and he was singing with everything he had.

Only 450 people on this thread......I was expecting 2,000 to see what the new server can handle.

Sorry is it just me or is this just a little "over the top" for a memorial for a 2 yr old?

It is what the family wanted, and imo, memorials are for the family. The age of the deceased has nothing to do with it. Some say it's harder to lose a child than someone more elderly. Everyone deserves respect, regardless of age. :)

Breaking Heart, I said that because everything about this case is bizarre including this over the top memorial service.

oh no not this song! I can't cry at work. George is losing it again. That poor man. I want to hug him.

Wow this woman is good too, singing any Celine Dion is hard as it is....She is very brave and confident...

This is the way things are done here. Sunday service The Contempary one at 10:50 every Sunday morning is filled with singing and songs. Just absolutely amazing and then Pastor Uth speaks, prayer, another song or two and then it's over by about 12:10ish.
You feel so good after attending a church service here.

Thank you . Was unaware of this kind of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt