Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's what I said from the first moment I saw it. It looks like the arm of "Stretch", the action figure.

AND...what's to say she wasn't trying to close the door, as opposed to opening it?

I also wondered about the photo when I saw it, it sure looks like it has been stretched. Like you, regarding closing the door, I know my children closed sliding doors long before they could open them. Just because "a child" is by a door, doesn't prove anything, it is just a picture.

Prof: Okay, to be clear. THe above are quoted pics from this thread. The pic below is what I have provided. What I have done is downloaded the trial pic from http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...caseyanthony08220110703150925,0,4565549.photo
Then I simply zoomed in and cropped that trial pic to show the part in question. I added the arrows, and that is all I did.

What I noticed aside from the unnatural left arm was the blue patch on the outdoor furniture. The blue patch with the red border looks like a paste job with cut sharp edge and all. Compare it to the quoted pic on the right above.

BaezCayleeatdoor62978312-1.jpg

BaezCayleeatdoor62978312.jpg

I'm looking at the picture at the right and the cabinet; then look a the one in which JB is pointing to the picture... the cabinet is closer to the the door as well as taller??

I was hoping for a side by side of the picture JB had with the picture of Caylee with her Great Grandpa on June 15th since she sure looks smaller there. although it may be a moot point now, any more deceit on the DT's part is always good to know

ETA ops I didn't click on the correct quote.. i meant to use Prof's pic'ts #332 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6900033&postcount=332"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo[/ame] (the zoomed out or more normal photo of the room)

Missing the biggest point, IMHO

Who would take this picture, really??

It may be Caylee - but who runs and gets their camera to take the back of a child??

NO ONE NO ONE NO ONE

This is a staged shot. Her "proof" or speculation to support the phony drowning story.

Along with the pool ladder stuff...who in the hell takes that kind of shot either.. Splashing and swimming with grandma with both smiling at the camera,.,Yes...walking up the ladder not so much

Def a staged shot. The baby wasn't that tall and no baby would be able to open a heavy sliding glass door. Nicely done, Grandma.

Seems like some on this thread are discussing her size in this pic, which is understandable since JB was discussing her size with CA on the stand while showing this pic.
Others here are discussing what makes this pic look altered,
aside from the different stretches we might have seen.
Regardless, there are many who think this pic is hinky.
I am suggesting that the photo is a composite ala the FB app "face in hole" only arm in hole. Someone would do this to strongly suggest that Calyee could easily open the door and that she was doing so in this pic. Of course, when he used this pic, JB probably would not directly question CM on whether or not Caylee was opening the door with her left hand in this picture, as to not raise any flags with the prosecution. [There may have been an objection] He's sneaky like that. Instead one of our kind WS members provided transcript of what he did question of CA on the subject of the pic here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6764487&postcount=165"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo[/ame]
I won't rehash all of what others on this thread have astutely pointed out, such as Caylee was right handed. The position of the wrist is awkward at best... Everything is odd about this pic including the subject matter.
JMO

I just keep looking at those legs, long and skinny and they don't look like they belong on a toddler.

I haven't read all the posts here but wanted to comment on something that DH and I discussed a day or so ago. When we moved into our present home 18 years ago (original owners), we did not want a sliding patio door from the kitchen to the deck/patio. We opted for French doors because the only childhood injury that our DD sustained while growing up was a badly bruised finger that caused her to lose the nail until it grew back. She was 12-years-old when this happened: The door was too heavy for her to open/close!

There is absolutely no way that little Caylee could have maneuvered that patio door :banghead: The photo was fake, and I knew it. No way, Jose!
I'd want to see the camera it came off of.

it would help to know Caylees height /age when photo was taken and to know the distance from the light switch to the floor. i do have to say her legs look very long and slender. and i do see the left sneaker being stretched out. would also be nice to know when he "new" chest was added to the living room since in the photo without Caylee the chest matches the rest of the house furniture.
regardless theangle er arm/hand os positioned it appear she couldnt habe opened the door from that positiion. if it is Caylee it would seem is is wanting to open the door but cant. the sliding doors on older houses a quite heavy. didnt tracy also say it was heavy.
and another moot point. IF there was a droening wouldnt someone have noticed the sliding door was open while thy wee searching the house. i just dont but the drowing story. nothing about it makes sense. you dont stage an accident to look lie a murder. there would be no hesitation to show LE the body becasue the drwoning could have been proven if it happened. ALL MOOT since the jury was too blind to understand this. poor LDB. her worst fear in the case became true.

I figured it was Gange's kid, but I don't know. Would need to know the height of that piece of furniture on the right, because the pic makes it look like the handle and the light switch are 4-5 feet up, which is unusual for a door handle and light switch.

well it has been noted they kept the door slightly
open for the Yorkies. Caylee's center of gravity was
lower than ours! Could have been easy for her!
Yes the picture you see was photo shopped! The
one the jury saw was not! Do we really think Caylee
drowned? NO! so KC could open the door drag her
out there and throw her in
unless the neighbors heard so ok! apply
duct tape- doesn't work for me.
suffocation, strangulation, (neck breaking) over dose,
- the picture proves what? NOTHING! except...
Oh yeah she didn't drown. Wow KC is lucky she had a pool!
otherwise we'd be seeing pics of the toilet and the tub!
and wonder why there wasn't a potty lock!
Honestly! You don't need to research home made
weapons to kill a 2 yr old, and you definitely
don't need to make home made chloroform!
once the truck is full of stink , just call an ex
boyfriend that's a cop ( how many were there? )and ask
for help cleaning the goo out of your trunk!
he knows as well as GA does! Then leave it at Amscot
and pray mama don't find you anytime soon!
WHO was KC with around the 19th to the 24th
of June that was or had been employed as
a police officer? NOT that they helped her dump a
body but knew how to clean up
after the fact? not GA he was her dad.
Not JG he ♥'d Caylee and would turn her in
AR/ the cop that denied "relations" with her?
who else? KC did NOT scrape that trunk clean of Adipocere!
CA & GA & LA didn't have enough time once the car was retrieved!
So the trunk was void of almost all decomp PRIOR to leaving it at Amscot.
It stunk because a bag of wax coated paper towels were left
in a bag with a Pizza box. Who did KC's dirty work?
One blow fly leg and ONE hair with a decomp band ! THAT'S it?
Someone excels in Decomp cleanup.
Did she know anyone that worked for Service master?
"Like it didn't even happen"

I figured it was Gange's kid, but I don't know. Would need to know the height of that piece of furniture on the right, because the pic makes it look like the handle and the light switch are 4-5 feet up, which is unusual for a door handle and light switch.
Here's the picture compared to about the same area from one of the crime scene photos of the Anthony living room.
cayleelivingroom1.jpg

I don't doubt the picture is real but here's the deal...according to Rob Dick (per his HLN interview) who works with Leonard Padilla and Tracy McLaughlin , the Anthony's always left the door slightly open so the dogs could go in and out. He also said the door was hard to open. So he picture is likely just of Caylee grabbing the handle of a door that was already open.

I don't doubt the picture is real but here's the deal...according to Rob Dick (per his HLN interview) who works with Leonard Padilla and Tracy McLaughlin , the Anthony's always left the door slightly open so the dogs could go in and out. He also said the door was hard to open. So he picture is likely just of Caylee grabbing the handle of a door that was already open.
Thanks for the info!

I was thinking though... Leonard Padilla, Rob Dick, and Tracy McLaughlin never went to the Anthony's home while Caylee still lived there. They never even heard of the Anthony's until Caylee 'disappeared'.

So, the habit of leaving the door open probably started AFTER the toddler was already gone.

Locking it after Caylee had already died would be equal to closing the barn door after the horses are already out.

We used to do that for our cats, they loved the screened patio and we kept the litter box out there. I'm sure the Anthony's kept the door cracked while Caylee was alive. I'm also pretty sure the did their best to make sure Caylee was unable to fully open it even if it was cracked. I'm also sure that Caylee probably tried a number of times to open it on her own.

The other thing I'm very sure of is she was getting bigger and after watching numerous times how they secured the door, unless it was out of her reach, she probably figured out how to unsecure it. You can't discount how smart kids are at that age. I'm a mom..I remember how amazed I was at how fast my daughter would learn things at that age.

God rest that poor baby's soul..she was so precious.. We will probably never know what really happened to her.

I'm really sorry ya'll but I don't understand what good it does to ascertain that the photo is photoshopped. To me it does not sound like the judge or the prosecutors are able or want to do anything about the DT's unethical defense. Are we just spinning our wheels?

Just for the record.....I too believe it was photoshopped.

wow, look how that china cabinet has grown in the past three years!! Wonder what they are feeding it?? LOL

I downloaded the NBC version of trial photo and came up with same results from the Jpg snoop. Do we know what type of camera CA had? Could it have been a Casio Exilim EX-Z750?

Here is part of the report... (snipped for brevity)

Based on the analysis of compression characteristics and EXIF metadata:

ASSESSMENT: Class 1 - Image is processed/edited

What makes you think that NBC uploaded the original image file and where would they have gotten it from?

Do you have a link to this NBC version of the image?

images
233x276
abc_ca10.jpg

ABC 256x411

There is a difference- but I won't say for sure that's Caylee.
Wonder if someone with "skills" could zoom in on it and look for her birthmark?
wasn't it on her L shoulder?

What makes you think that NBC uploaded the original image file and where would they have gotten it from?

Do you have a link to this NBC version of the image?

I never claimed that I thought NBC [or ABC] uploaded original image. Actually, I suggested the opposite.

Nope, I don't know where the news media got the image from, but I would imagine they got it where all news media got their trial evidence from.

As I disclaimed in my post, “...though I am not sure how many have handled this copy, or where it came from, I got this result” AND again in that post “Of course, this is not solid, as we don't have the exact copy DT used,” but IMO just looking at the pic close up, it is altered. It looked altered in the big blow up that JB used in the trial, too. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4565549.photo

[underline/italics added for emphasis]

Here's the link to the photo that I used in question: (sorry I confused NBC and ABC in a post)
photo # 9 http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/slideshow/casey-anthony-trial-evidence-photos-13724467

I am simply adding my own opinion, with backup, though flimsy back up it might be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcedarblue
Back