Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes.

I think the original was a video and I think the reason the jury didn't see the video was because Caylee could not open the door.

I still can't believe the foreman thought this was proof Caylee could open the door.

IMO

I still can't believe that some think that because we saw photos of Caylee climbing up the pool ladder with Cindy behind her that it points to Caylee drowned by accident. I suppose that if there are people that want to find reasons why Casey could be innocent then the pool photos and the sliding door photo are the few things that they can grasp onto to believe Caylee died in an accident.

I still can't believe that some think that because we saw photos of Caylee climbing up the pool ladder with Cindy behind her that it points to Caylee drowned by accident. I suppose that if there are people that want to find reasons why Casey could be innocent then the pool photos and the sliding door photo are the few things that they can grasp onto to believe Caylee died in an accident.

No kidding. That, more than anything, points to a need for jurors to pass a basic iq/critical thinking test.

No kidding. That, more than anything, points to a need for jurors to pass a basic iq/critical thinking test.

Seriously...there're pics of her at Easter too. Why didn't they just say she got bit by a rabid Easter Bunny? By this jury's way of thinking, just being 2 1/2 put her at reasonable doubt re an accident. Could have fallen and hurt her head, could have swallowed a pebble, could have yanked the Yorkie's tail and got bit. The shallowness of thinking is boggling.

My three year old regularly opens our sliding glass door. We have a lower end Pella slider in our kitchen and our three year old can open it without much effort.

ETA: Funny OT thing about my sentence above....while I was writing a comment about "my" kid, my husband walked by and I finished the sentence without even thinking and addressed "my" kid as "ours" in the text. My subconscious recognized him..lol

My three year old regularly opens our sliding glass door. We have a lower end Pella slider in our kitchen and our three year old can open it without much effort.

..and if you did notice 'your' kid missing.....

..would you then proceed to look under the beds, in the closets, in the garage...as baez would have us believe??

..or would that open patio door be a clue for you---?----grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, it infuriates me that the jury heard this OUTLANDISH tale!!! ---and a pic of her at the door, her ON the pool ladder---and that all of a sudden made the drowned herself 'theory' plausible to them!

ETA---THIS is weird--and i was typing.. if you "did" notice.....and my subconcious filled it in as "didn't"--------i guess my subconscious knows that YOU don't misplace your kid that often!

No - if a door is open, first place I do is go out that freaking door !!

..and if you did notice 'your' kid missing.....

..would you then proceed to look under the beds, in the closets, in the garage...as baez would have us believe??

..or would that open patio door be a clue for you---?----grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, it infuriates me that the jury heard this OUTLANDISH tale!!! ---and a pic of her at the door, her ON the pool ladder---and that all of a sudden made the drowned herself 'theory' plausible to them!

ETA---THIS is weird--and i was typing.. if you "did" notice.....and my subconcious filled it in as "didn't"--------i guess my subconscious knows that YOU don't misplace your kid that often!

I don't doubt it's Caylee, but I know for a fact this photo has been photoshopped. One glaring piece of evidence is the double row of shoe on the back of her left foot.

it is strange. in the bday photo the shoes look like low tops. in the door photo the left one looks like a high top.

According to Padilla's people, the door was much too heavy for Caylee to move. I have opened those kinds of doors and they are heavy and she did not open it. They found a picture and the jury bit. Not surprising since they don't have much going forthemselves in the way of looking at the evidence, which they did not.

Agree - I have similar doors and can barely push mine open even though I am reasonably strong. It is very heavy - and I wonder if the Anthony's doors are double glazed like mine. If so there is no way an almost three year old child could slide it open, no matter how hard she tried. Also, if it was a lighter one, they generally have a lock at the bottom that isn't child's play to unlock before you can move it from a predetermined slightly open setting.

whether Caylee could open doors or climb ladders....isn't it all irrelevant since if this crock story WAS true wouldn't casey and george call 911 and do CPR. are we really to belive caswy just sat around til about 4pm then went to blockbuster and had NO CLUE what GA did with the body. GMAB! Caylee would not have been found tossed in the woods if she drowned. how did the jury not get that. circumstantial evidence is evidence. the circumstances lead me to believe that no way 2 people find a drowned child (their own flesh and blood) and decided to toss her in the swamp and concoct an abduction to AVIOD a police investigation? that would CAUSE one!! arrgh. this cae still fills me with so much anger. i mean really CA will not forgive a drowing but would forgive an abduction. police would overlook a kidnapping but not a drowing. it truly makes no sense at all. i cannot belive GA would let Ca suffer not knowing where caylee is just to cover a drowning. my goodness the jailhouse tapes show it all. lying doiesnt equal murder??? ok..but it means she has something to hide. who hides a drowning? CASEY DID NOT CARE ONE BIT HER DAUGHTER WAS GONE. i would be a sobbing wreck if my child died. casey wanted chili!

i thought after opening statements the jury would be rolling their eyes..especially once nothing was presented to back it up. but nooooo..they bought right in. WOW

sorry guys rant over. i try to keep away from this thread since it makes me so angry. occassionally i pop in and get disgusted all over again. WS's have found so much circumstantial evidence proving guilt. why didnt the jury get it. why didnt they review more evidence. i for one would have been very interested in the photobucket uploads and myspace postings. they didnt even glance at it. walked in...chatted, voted, had a few holdouts..turned into one who said "whatever you want" that juror who believed she was guilty and caved for the sake of not arguing should be held for jury misconduct and the case should be retried. i know, it wont. i just think it should be allowed.

whether or not she was tall or strong enough to reach/open the door is irrelevant to her last being seen with her mother then not seen again alive, and not reported missing by that mother, then months later found as a skeleton in the swamp.

when george was asked on the stand if he found her drowned his answer was something like--"if i had found her we would not be here today".

The only reason it's relevant is the brainiac foreman ("I orchestrated the whole thing" and "I can read people") thought it proved she could open the the door then get in the pool by herself.

Tracy, the woman babysitting FCA when she was out on bond said the door was very hard open.

The jurors that caved and changed their vote to acquit should have asked for the original picture/video.

I never thought much about the picture even though it looked altered because it only proved she could touch the handle. As for the pool ladder, any toddler (almost 3) could have easily climbed it.

IMO

Yes, exactly. JB used this pic to create reasonable doubt. Caylee could open door = Caylee could have died in pool. IMO the pic looks altered (not simply stretched or skewed.)
If the pic was altered, that joins the long list of questionable DT tactics.
IMO an altered pic is much more questionable than the much younger picture of FCA that the DT originally placed in the center of the "Imaginary Friends" poster (which prosecutors did catch.)

The only reason it's relevant is the brainiac foreman ("I orchestrated the whole thing" and "I can read people") thought it proved she could open the the door then get in the pool by herself.

Tracy, the woman babysitting FCA when she was out on bond said the door was very hard open.

The jurors that caved and changed their vote to acquit should have asked for the original picture/video.

I never thought much about the picture even though it looked altered because it only proved she could touch the handle. As for the pool ladder, any toddler (almost 3) could have easily climbed it.

IMO

She could open the door? I am not convinced she could just on that photo alone, but so what if she could! Unless it also proves Caylee could get into the garage, find the duct tape and tear several pieces off the roll, that photo is in no way evidence that she may have drowned.

so can anyone who murders someone just make sure the body is hid long enough to not be able to tell COD and just claim they drowned and they tossed the body.
seems really bizarre when u think about it.
the whole tossing of the body should be a crime in itself. how is that legal? we are talking about a dead child. how is it legal to stash a body so one one can tell how the person died? what a mess. this jury turned a pic of a door and a ladder into a COD when even the ME could not. you know, cuz its ok to toss your daughter in the woods. no biggie. just a drowing with no 911 call for help. nah, thats not child abuse in any form. totally cool to let the mother walk free with no responsibility for what she did.

She could open the door? I am not convinced she could just on that photo alone, but so what if she could! Unless it also proves Caylee could get into the garage, find the duct tape and tear several pieces off the roll, that photo is in no way evidence that she may have drowned.

I don't think she could open the door.

The reason I wanted the jury to ask for the original pic/video is because it would have shown JB was trying to mislead them. IMO, the picture was just a snapshot of a video and there is no way Caylee opened the door.

IMO

I don't think she could open the door.

The reason I wanted the jury to ask for the original pic/video is because it would have shown JB was trying to mislead them. IMO, the picture was just a snapshot of a video and there is no way Caylee opened the door.

IMO

Especially because of the angle she has to reach up to touch the handle. Simple physics and leverage tell you she would to be able to do that...try reaching up like that to pretend to move something. Please. And even if she could open it it doesn't create reasonable doubt...like I said earlier she could do a lot of things that could get her hurt if she wasn't watched. That jury really must not have been too bright.

so can anyone who murders someone just make sure the body is hid long enough to not be able to tell COD and just claim they drowned and they tossed the body.
seems really bizarre when u think about it.
the whole tossing of the body should be a crime in itself. how is that legal? we are talking about a dead child. how is it legal to stash a body so one one can tell how the person died? what a mess. this jury turned a pic of a door and a ladder into a COD when even the ME could not. you know, cuz its ok to toss your daughter in the woods. no biggie. just a drowing with no 911 call for help. nah, thats not child abuse in any form. totally cool to let the mother walk free with no responsibility for what she did.

prob depending on the state--something about illegal disposal of a body. leonard padilla stated at one point that she would be charged with that and get a fine.

this has been on my list of things to do LOL who remembers the video of Cindy babysitting that kid briefly, the camera shows Caylee's room and this little girl is sitting on the floor playing with Caylee's toys. i think Cindy was sitting her which didnt last long. Someone called the authorities and that came to an aburpt end. Was wondering if that was the girl in the pic of the sliding glass door. Anyone?

And notice the left shoe...something is up with that shoe, I dont know what but something is not right in this pic!

I agree. I was also thinking that it could be the taller little girl she was so strangely babysitting.

this has been on my list of things to do LOL who remembers the video of Cindy babysitting that kid briefly, the camera shows Caylee's room and this little girl is sitting on the floor playing with Caylee's toys. i think Cindy was sitting her which didnt last long. Someone called the authorities and that came to an aburpt end. Was wondering if that was the girl in the pic of the sliding glass door. Anyone?

And notice the left shoe...something is up with that shoe, I dont know what but something is not right in this pic!

I tend to agree on this being a different child. See my post earlier in this thread here with picture of Caylee wearing similiar shoes.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6906500&postcount=390"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo[/ame]

For the sake of comparison only, here is the original post in this thread with the child in question:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6761938&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo[/ame]

This is not Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back