Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bigger than What? At the time of listening to this I thought it was a little odd too. But then again, I always felt JB has a difficult time expressing himself, or questioning. So... if you guys will do this with me. REad the Bolded in this transcript and then read on again. Doesn't it make you think, bigger than what?

Could be I'm just reading too much into this. I've been at the computer for a few hours reading the sidebar trying to figure out what happened today. But this bigger than what might be what some think is the big wow for today.

Also what that picture depicts.......

If I was an attorney, bigger is not the word I would choose. Taller perhaps, but not bigger. Bigger to me means "fluffier".

MOO

Mel

Are those photos of Caylee in the same dress? The one of Caylee at the door and standing by the puppy....dress looks to be the same but the print looks pink in one and yellow in the other, I can't tell.

There was something about all of those pics that didn't look quite right. Cindy even acted funny about the sliding door pic. Since the face can't be seen, I don't see how it's allowed to put that pic in. How can they even prove it's really Caylee? On the family's word? Hah

Personally, I think it is a photo of Caylee at the door BUT I do think it was photo shopped, it looks odd.
I agree CA acted strange when asked about it and I thought it was strange they just happen to have a photo of Caylee that looks like she is opening the door and photo's of Cindy and Caylee entering the pool step by step. But, come to think of it, everything in this case is strange to me so why should this be any different.

ETA: Not meant to be snarky, I get overwhelmed tryin to figure out the strangeness of it all.

IMO, it seems awfully convenient for them to have a blurry photo of an unidentifiable child's backside reaching the very door she is supposed to have gone to her death and I'm not sure why anybody would keep such a photo if it was taken on a digital camera since it's so easy to delete the not-so-good ones.

My youngest is a little shorter than Caylee and he's got no problem reaching for door handles, particularly with his shoes on, so IMO it could very easily be Caylee. Could be some other child as well.

I don't think it really matters much one way or another (except for the potential effects of being caught for presenting misleading evidence) because the photo doesn't prove that she was able to open the door even if she was able to reach the handle.

I find it a bit odd that they said they didn't have a safety bar on that door, because so much emphasis was given to how cautious they were with the pool etc.

Interesting find...
Check the sneakers!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z175/spiritscript/manip2.jpg

My Analysis

Below is my photoshop review of the photo I found online. As you see, I do photography and I went through the photo on my photoshop program, down to the pixel to see where it might be doctored. This is just my opinion and I could be wrong. But if you want my jpeg so you can view it yourself and look at the details I show, email me and I'll send it to you.
Sorry I had to put the picture here, but I have no other place to show it. It will only be up for a short while.
You can copy if off this page or email me for the straight jpeg,if you can't read my identification of photo "FLAWS #1 through #4". Susan

snipped from...

http://rain2river.com/my_analysis

this is the stretched out photo you have analyzed is it not?

this is the stretched out photo you have analyzed is it not?

It is. This is the internet equivalent of the telephone game, which is understandable given the volume of posts. Cloud9, you've analyzed a version of the photo that was definitely photoshopped. It was photoshopped by another Websleuths poster to show a point. This is the original:

4111.jpg

Anyway, I think it's really tough to analyze with any confidence such a pixelated, low quality photo.

hi guys, i'm a newbie. As to the question of photoshop please look at the childs left shoe. There are stacked duplicate patterns. Looks fishy to me.

exactly!!! :)

It is. This is the internet equivalent of the telephone game, which is understandable given the volume of posts. Cloud9, you've analyzed a version of the photo that was definitely photoshopped. It was photoshopped by another Websleuths poster to show a point. This is the original:

4111.jpg

Anyway, I think it's really tough to analyze with any confidence such a pixelated, low quality photo.

Thank you! :)

Please go to the link I provided above. The lady is a photographer and in the legal field. :)

I agree with you. Missy. Not only is the arm at an awkward angle, but was Caylee left-handed? I think this pic was photoshopped as well.

IF Caylee was not left-handed, she would not have had the strength in her arm at that angle to open that sliding door.

MOO

Two things I'd like to add:
1) My son is near the age Caylee was and he has been able to open sliding glass doors for about 6 months or so now. I didn't catch all of CA's testimony. I know she said there was no safety (child proofing) on THAT door, but was there some on the outer porch door? Was she asked?

2) It takes awhile for children to choose/form hand dominance. There are a couple of theories about how hand preference develops, but children often show no DISTINCT preference until about age 3 or later. Until then, they really won't have a clear "one arm is stronger than the other".
http://www.supinationwatsu.com/articles/HandDominance.pdf

Just my thought..
when the defense put this picture up... it looked very odd to me and still does...

I think it probably is Caylee, but in my mind it proves nothing. It doesn't prove she could open that door without help. Even if she could open it without help, which is very possible, it doesn't prove that she did so on the day in question and went out and drowned. Just because it's a common occurrence for kids to drown in the family pool doesn't prove that it happened to Caylee, and this picture doesn't prove it, either. It could have happened, but that's about all.

We've now got several different versions of the Caylee photo. I thought it might help to have them side by side (I hope I'm posting these right--I don't know how to do it from a URL. I also hope I'm not confusing the issue worse):

1. A screen shot and crop of the photo from the live video feed (Ch 9 WFTV.com)
(Of course on MY computer screen, this photo may appear different than on other computers which have different screen resolution/color adjustment)

2. Abcnews' version posted by LUV

3. Hotdogs' version with aspect ratio adjusted
View attachment Caylee from live video feed.bmp

Caylee--LUVS post.jpg

Caylee--HOTDOGS Post.jpg

Respectfully snipped:

I'm not sure why anybody would keep such a photo if it was taken on a digital camera since it's so easy to delete the not-so-good ones.

Uh, yeah,I keep nearly everything I shoot. Even the "not so good ones". The only ones I delete are the ones the kids take, when there're maybe thirty in a row of a blurry ceiling fan. Then, I delete 29 and keep one. I even keep the horrifically unflattering ones they take of me looking up my nose from their vantage point down low. I would have kept this photo.

Thanks for your thoughts. I just thought I'd clear up, that some of us are hopeless hoarders when it comes to photos, it pains me to delete even the blurry ones. I don't order prints, but I keep the file. :eek:

IMO, it seems awfully convenient for them to have a blurry photo of an unidentifiable child's backside reaching the very door she is supposed to have gone to her death and I'm not sure why anybody would keep such a photo if it was taken on a digital camera since it's so easy to delete the not-so-good ones.

My youngest is a little shorter than Caylee and he's got no problem reaching for door handles, particularly with his shoes on, so IMO it could very easily be Caylee. Could be some other child as well.

I don't think it really matters much one way or another (except for the potential effects of being caught for presenting misleading evidence) because the photo doesn't prove that she was able to open the door even if she was able to reach the handle.

I find it a bit odd that they said they didn't have a safety bar on that door, because so much emphasis was given to how cautious they were with the pool etc

BBM: Yes, since the picture is memorializing the fact that apparently Caylee could open the door if you believe the picture.

Wasn't Cindy babysitting a toddler after Caylee's 'disappearance'?

Maybe the photo is meant to show how easy it could be for Caylee to get out to the pool on her own.

Look closer, there are "choppy" pieces throughout the photo. I believe it's because it was photo captured from a video. If you're talking about the pic of the child by the glass door, that is.

Quoting myself because after looking at the pic very closely, I do see that odd little quirky disfigurement at the elbow. :waitasec: Could they have really doctored that pic?!!!? :eek:

Now I'm really confused. Would honest Jose, honest Cindy, have actually doctored a picture of the innocent victim to save alleged murdering Prisoner? :thud:

The left arm in the picture looks like it was photoshopped. If you look closely, you can see that the elbow area looks choppy.

So does the right leg, but no-one is suggesting that was chopped. Its the pixellation created by image compression ... nothing more.

A simple verification can be achieved by drawing the arm bones over the image.

Oh, yeah ... waddyaknow :waitasec:

IMHO, in response to post #121, I think there are some photo differences. Keep in mind, I don't know if furniture has been moved, or replaced with new furniture.

1. The difference is distance between the left and right photo seem significantly different.

2. Caylee seems to be much closer to the cabinet on the left picture than she would be is she had appeared in the right hand picture

3. The distance between the door frame and the cabinet in the picture on the left appears much shorter than the photo on the right.

4. If we are to line up the decor circled on the left (flower type), this would appear to come to about her rear end on the left. If you compare it to the photo on the left (and also assume it would come up to her rear end, she would appear much smaller.

5. I also question the height of the patio chair. On the left hand side, she would appear to be taller than the patio chair. On the right hand side - not so much.

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but something seems askewed.

MOO

Mel.

(see photo).

View attachment 17095

Mel :tyou:

I am quoting your post because you had the picture of the living room. I don't know if it will show up when I post, but that picture is what I wanted to bring attention to. Thanks.

The door handle in the picture of the living room, for the sliding glass door has a black handle while in the picture of Caylee she is touching a "silver" handle. Anyone else see this? TIA.

I do not know if that is a photoshop picture or not, but I wouldn't put anything past the defense team and the Anthonys. It made me ill to see this picture and the picture of baby girl swimming. They took a picture of Caylee at the pool and used it to "prove" she died of her own "fault." It is like blaming Caylee. IMHO.

:cow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back