Caylee's BackPack was found in Caseys Car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Makes me wonder what ID is being referred to. Isn't a driver's license sufficient ID or is that what's missing?

I don't have a link, but I thought I read that she never got her driver's license. I'll look around for info on that.

Cindy is officially crazy, sorry. She also mentioned how KC spent the night at RM's "from this day until the 8th". We all know that KC spent the night over RM's on the 9th and left in the morning on the 10th. She really needs to WAKE UP, I'm officially disgusted. Goodnight! :HBwhiteflag::chillpill::bedtime:

It seems to me I have seen a picture of the white backpack somewhere. I am going to keep looking and see if I can find it. If I remember correctly, the monkeys were not all over the whole thing, they were playing like on the outside pouch or something.

OMG! I just listened to this! Cindy is a piece of work, isn't she? She believes she is above "swearing she told the truth". :rolleyes: "I didn't have to do it on Friday".....This sounds like she's implying she should only have to tell the complete truth when they tell her she'll have to swear to it!!!!! Does she believe the police call her in just to chat about nothing important and they don't expect her to be completely truthful in everything she says? :eek: So if she doesn't have to swear to her statements, is she just going to jabber at will with no ounce of truth to what she says???? :crazy:

Thanks for pointing us to these links, I hadn't heard the rest of this wild story after Yuri interrupted it the first time. :bang: Back to Zanny's big car accident. :Banane45: What tales Casey could spin, and Cindy amazingly can repeat them in detail! She says when swearing she's trying to give as much as she can recall, but yet, before she was told she had to swear to the statement, she gives the most minute details!

Now I have to listen to the "backpack" interview by George again. I believe I do remember his statement about the "white bp with the monkeys".

I didn't catch this so I guess that there is still another bit of tape that I haven't heard! A couple of things she said that stood out for me:

July 3rd - CA said that she went to Universal Park; that she'd spoken with Casey and that she was supposed to pick up Caylee. Caylee wasn't there. (This goes a way toward explaining her myspace comment posted on July 3rd)

June 30th - Casey told her that she was in Jacksonville and that at one point - she didn't have her car because Jeff had taken it in to get some work done (oil change, brakes) - also that the work on the car took longer than expected because the gas sensor needed to be replaced

July 10th - KC told CA that they had picked up her car

Lots more in this interview and it's even more shocking than the other interview! Something is definitely not right with this family!

MOO

I didn't catch this so I guess that there is still another bit of tape that I haven't heard!

Go back to this link:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Hover over the links. The titles of Cindy interview is listed as Cindy interview part two and Cindy interview, part 2. One is the final few minutes of the same interview where at the end, they tell her to swear she told the truth and she makes a big deal about it. :confused:

The long portion ends with Cindy speaking about the cadaver dogs in the backyard. Cindy interview part two....... is a bit over three minutes long, repeats a bit where the other policeman joins the conversation, the cadaver dogs, etc., then the swearing. Go find it. She's a hoot!

I agree, something's not right.

I am listening to CA's interview now. I don't see one for GA. Am I missing something? Can someone supply a link for GA's interview? TIA

Ok, granted, 2 unknowns,(bp availible bg colors and if George is color blind like Lee) Color blindness is hereditary.
and:

George is most likely is color blind like Lee. Makes me curious about his description of Casey's clothing.

Color blindness comes from the mother. My mother carried the gene and my brother was color blind. She also gave me the gene to carry- and my first son was color blind.

I'm pretty sure Lee inherited his color blindness from Cindy. If Casey had a son, there's a chance that he would be colorblind.

That's not to say that George couldn't be color blind, but I'm pretty sure Lee didn't get it from him.

JoAnn_W

From what I read the only back pack of Caylees in the car at the time was a Dora the Explorer back pack, but not the white one with the Monkeys that GA says she had when she left on the 16th.:waitasec:

My girls are way past Dora age but Dora also has a monkey friend. Are the backpacks one in the same?

and:

Color blindness comes from the mother. My mother carried the gene and my brother was color blind. She also gave me the gene to carry- and my first son was color blind.

I'm pretty sure Lee inherited his color blindness from Cindy. If Casey had a son, there's a chance that he would be colorblind.

That's not to say that George couldn't be color blind, but I'm pretty sure Lee didn't get it from him.

JoAnn_W

That's true. My grandfather was colorblind. One of my brother's is colorblind. Passed on thru my mother. My oldest son is colorblind. (Red/Green) But, there is a good possibility that George may be colorblind due to his mother's side of the family. If he saw a light pink backpack, it very well could appear to him as white. I am judging this by my son's type of colorblindness. Does anybody know if anyone else in the family has called the monkey backpack white? I have been looking thru pics all morning trying to find te one I thought I saw, but now I think I may have seen a niece or somebody with one and tied it to Caylee's missing backpack. (You know how sometimes things are in the back of your mind and something you see during the day triggers it?)

I'm confused. When were these audio tapes done? Before or after the Video interview released about a week ago?

That's true. My grandfather was colorblind. One of my brother's is colorblind. Passed on thru my mother. My oldest son is colorblind. (Red/Green) But, there is a good possibility that George may be colorblind due to his mother's side of the family. If he saw a light pink backpack, it very well could appear to him as white. I am judging this by my son's type of colorblindness. Does anybody know if anyone else in the family has called the monkey backpack white? I have been looking thru pics all morning trying to find te one I thought I saw, but now I think I may have seen a niece or somebody with one and tied it to Caylee's missing backpack. (You know how sometimes things are in the back of your mind and something you see during the day triggers it?)

Can you be in LE and be colorblind? I was thinking George might be but then I remembered he had been in LE for 10 years.

OK, Cindy's Video interview was done 8/1. These audio tapes were done 8/4. Is that correct?

My girls are way past Dora age but Dora also has a monkey friend. Are the backpacks one in the same?

I have know idea. From what George said about the backpack it was white with Monkeys on it. I do not know if the Dora backpack is the same one, but it would be good to know.

Listening to the Aug 4 interview with CA. Wow. Soooo revealing. Can we start a new link for this?

I feel so stupid. Where have I been? I never heard these before. It's like a whole new release party for me. I've been dieing to see/hear something from Cindy after the Melich portion of the video to see if her thinking changed.

Go back to this link:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Hover over the links. The titles of Cindy interview is listed as Cindy interview part two and Cindy interview, part 2. One is the final few minutes of the same interview where at the end, they tell her to swear she told the truth and she makes a big deal about it. :confused:

The long portion ends with Cindy speaking about the cadaver dogs in the backyard. Cindy interview part two....... is a bit over three minutes long, repeats a bit where the other policeman joins the conversation, the cadaver dogs, etc., then the swearing. Go find it. She's a hoot!

I agree, something's not right.

OMG! She's unbelievable! "I didn't know I was swearing to anything...I didn't do this on Friday....I didn't know that this was a disposition..." What on earth does she think she's doing at the police station answering questions for hours at a time while her daughter's in jail and her grand-daughter is missing?

:eek:

OMG! She's unbelievable! "I didn't know I was swearing to anything...I didn't do this on Friday....I didn't know that this was a disposition..." What on earth does she think she's doing at the police station answering questions for hours at a time while her daughter's in jail and her grand-daughter is missing?

:eek:

Is she trying to say that if she didn't swear to it, it doesn't have to be the truth? I can't imagine what it is like to live in that household where no one tells the truth. Any one can say what they want and it is automatically believed by everyone else. I mean really try to picture a conversation in that house.

:confused:

Wow! that's an uber catch, I'm going to need te re-read this again, ugh!
Could she have been doing a pawn off on not paying? No idea. She does play everything to the hilt, imo.

Maybe she was embarrassed to show it since she Never Had A Drivers License! She was driving all over on a Learners Permit. At least that's
what I read somewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420
Back