Caylee's BackPack was found in Caseys Car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ah, so that is the missing 3rd audio interview. Thanks for that insight Can't Sleep.

I at first thought their were 2 backpacks....one with Monkeys on it and a Dora the Explorer one...(I don't have little ones now)....then after reading one of the interviews (sorry i don't remember which one)....it seems the Monkeys and Dora are one and the same.

it was the interview that detailed the contents of the car....sorry my brain is obviously fried.

AHA!! GA would have called it a monkey bag, cause he wouldnt have realised that 'boots' is the lil monkey in Dora the explorer. I do have lil ones, so i know.

SWIPER- NO SWIPING!!!!
Anyway i have never seen a dora bag with a white background (gets too dirty) but that doesnt mean that there isnt a white one that was avail at some point.
i did find this backpack though
monkey.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/jazlynsmum1/monkey.jpg

Interesting because the car was not TOWED to their house - it was driven by George.

Okay maybe on that fact I misspoke. But anyways, they got the car home, took the battery out, George went back to work. Cindy cleaned out the car.

George dont find the backpack, Cindy does, she describes the contents, its the one with the monkeys on it. I dont have enough detail about the brand to know what it looked like. Caseys backpack was big & white with a design on it- the one we see her with going to Baez office. Lee got it from Tonys the night he went back to collect her things.

If Casey was supposed to drop Caylee off at "Zannys", why with no backpack? Because there was no Zanny, nanny that day and there was no dropping off at the sitters. And there was no job and you dont send your child off somewhere with "nothing"! WIthout a doll, without a change of clothes or a diaper,...it just doesnt add up. IMO, that definately seals the deal for me that she's no longer in existance and her mother is responsible.

But anyway, my whole reason for posting this was because searchers found items thinking they were related etc. PLus people think that the backpack is UN-accounted for because of a statement made by George. IMO, Lets be honest, even though Cindy may seem like she's jerking around LE and all, she was very detailed about the backpack.

I could hardly believe this audio interview. Wow, Cindy throws just about EVERYBODY (except Casey) under the bus. Tony, Amy, Jesse, the cadaver dogs...sheesh.

The funniest part was at the end when she whines about having to swear/affirm the truth of her statement. She acts like she doesn't think she has to...tell the truth. (?)

By the way - this is the conclusion of the first interview - the one where she HAD to leave and Yuri talked to her for about half an hour. This is where she came back and finished the interview. I'm sure they didn't publish in in the media because she defames about a dozen people in it.

If you go to the link you'll see several video under the pic of Caylee. There are two blue squares. The first one is actually the second one from the left side and is long. The one farthest to the left is the last little part where Cindy is telling the officer that she didn't think she had to swear and that she didn't have to do it on Friday.

I wouldn't miss this audio interview. More insight.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yup. Exactly. Why this site is the only place that has it is so weird. But i was glad to find it. And everyone thought the backpack was out there somewhere. And for her mother to, yeah throw others under the bus, still after knowing Caylee didnt have one thing that belonged to her, not one thing! Really irks me that she still continues to believe caseys lies!! Outrageous!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yup. Exactly. Why this site is the only place that has it is so weird. But i was glad to find it. And everyone thought the backpack was out there somewhere. And for her mother to, yeah throw others under the bus, still after knowing Caylee didnt have one thing that belonged to her, not one thing! Really irks me that she still continues to believe caseys lies!! Outrageous!

I can't get it to play! Does anyone have any suggestions???

For some reason, I thought they were talking about the "monkey" type backpack which was also a harness with a lead like thing on it. I thought I saw a picture of her with that at one time.
QUOTE]

wondering if its more like this one from Targets last year.....Ebay is such a great tool! :)

CA6VMI9RCAAXH15TCAGGYUG1CAYVX2KBCAB.jpg

I can't get it to play! Does anyone have any suggestions???

It works, click on the second blue box. Or refresh it and click on it agian, you'lll see several videos, its a blue box, click on part 2, its about 33 minutes into that one about the backpack/car

Just want to make sure I have this straight there is only one backpack and its the Dora Explorer backpack that GA described and was found in the car?

Color blindness is hereditary. George is most likely is color blind like Lee. Makes me curious about his description of Casey's clothing.

Wouldn't being color blind have kept George from working in law enforcement?

Okay maybe on that fact I misspoke. But anyways, they got the car home, took the battery out, George went back to work. Cindy cleaned out the car.
The battery must have been removed the 16th sometime then?
Lee came over because George was at work, right? The car was still in the garage when Lee was over. The smell yada....

Just want to make sure I have this straight there is only one backpack and its the Dora Explorer backpack that GA described and was found in the car?

yes, but it think it was boots the monkey, he said monkeys on it on Greta, so...I never heard myself Dora. But I dunno, During cindys interveiw she says monkeys also. But yes, in the car all along, not missing as some thought before. That means Casey never dropped her off with anything, nadda :eek: shes a mean mommy!

It works, click on the second blue box. Or refresh it and click on it agian, you'lll see several videos, its a blue box, click on part 2, its about 33 minutes into that one about the backpack/car
I don't get any blue boxes???:confused:

Just a suggestion on searching for the type of monkey backpack that Caylee had. Has anyone tried to search any of the JC Penny websites. I only mention this for two reasons one being that when Lee brought KC's things back from Tony's was'nt CA JC Penny card found in KC belongings. We all know she liked to shop with everyone elses money. Also they sell allot of Bobby Jack stuff. Bobby Jack is a very popular clothes line and sells other items as well. Bobby Jack is also the name for the monkey that is printed or sewing on all there items. I do recall seeing the Bobby Jack backpacks at JC Penny. I have 2 daughters who are big on this Bobby Jack stuff mostly the clothes though. Also my other daughter likes dora and JC Penny sells those backpacks as well.

The battery must have been removed the 16th sometime then?
Lee came over because George was at work, right? The car was still in the garage when Lee was over. The smell yada....

YES, cindy says they took it out so no one would take the car while they were not home. She means casey, AND I think so they could leave the garage open to air it out??:waitasec:

I could hardly believe this audio interview. Wow, Cindy throws just about EVERYBODY (except Casey) under the bus. Tony, Amy, Jesse, the cadaver dogs...sheesh.

The funniest part was at the end when she whines about having to swear/affirm the truth of her statement. She acts like she doesn't think she has to...tell the truth. (?)

By the way - this is the conclusion of the first interview - the one where she HAD to leave and Yuri talked to her for about half an hour. This is where she came back and finished the interview. I'm sure they didn't publish in in the media because she defames about a dozen people in it.

If you go to the link you'll see several video under the pic of Caylee. There are two blue squares. The first one is actually the second one from the left side and is long. The one farthest to the left is the last little part where Cindy is telling the officer that she didn't think she had to swear and that she didn't have to do it on Friday.

I wouldn't miss this audio interview. More insight.

Ya know, its funny. I knew a guy like this growing up. His mother thought he did NO wrong. It was always everyone ELSE'S fault, for the trouble he got into, NEVER his. Needless to say he was a worthless piece of S**t. He ended up running off with his best friend;s wife, where she left her baby son behind, and then later he would be murdered during a drug deal where he tried to cheat or steal from someone. He got his and I have no doubt Casey will get hers. It is just so sad that Cindy still sees no wrong in what her daughter has ever done. This is why Casey continues to do the things she does. She has her mother's approval no matter what. Sad, and disgusting.

On the documents the list of evidence turned over states a Dora Explorer backpack. Thats why I was trying to figure out if there was two backpacks.

yes, but it think it was boots the monkey, he said monkeys on it on Greta, so...I never heard myself Dora. But I dunno, During cindys interveiw she says monkeys also. But yes, in the car all along, not missing as some thought before. That means Casey never dropped her off with anything, nadda :eek: shes a mean mommy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back