Caylee's Happy Birthday Thread!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sponge::sponge::sponge::HappyBday::angel::gift: :star: :cake4u: ~Happy 3rd Birthday, Beautiful Little Angel Baby!!~ :HappyBday:angel::gift::star::cake4u::sponge: :sponge::sponge:

another casey lie, caylee was supposed to be home today

Would anyone be willing to have a moment of silence/prayer in honor of Caylee's Birthday at some point today?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CAYLEE!!!!!

If you name the time, I'm in!

I made this for you for your 3rd birthday Caylee! Praying you are brought home safely!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoNN2ndl85A

That was really beautiful, Hailie! There were quite a few pics in there that I had not seen yet. You should put it on Caylee's myspace or email it to the Anthonys, as I'm sure they'd love to see it (even if it does make them cry)!

If you name the time, I'm in!

That was really beautiful, Hailie! There were quite a few pics in there that I had not seen yet. You should put it on Caylee's myspace or email it to the Anthonys, as I'm sure they'd love to see it (even if it does make them cry)!

I put it on her myspace and I emailed it to the Anthony's as well. :)

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl. You're ever present in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you were home with your family being hugged and kissed on your 3rd birthday, like all little ones should be loved on. Hoping that St. Anthony will help get you home very soon

Happy Birthday Little Angel! I hope you come home soon. We all love you like our own now.

I was holding out all hope you would be home.
98362074.gif
[/url][/IMG] Happy Birthday Baby Girl !

Happy Birthday Caylee. I am praying for you...Everyone loves you so much little girl..
May God Bless You..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members