Caylee's Happy Birthday Thread!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY! EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS PRAYING FOR YOUR SAFE RETURN TO THE FAMILY THAT YOU LOVE. YOU HAVE CAPTIVATED MY HEART AND I PRAY THAT YOU ARE SAFE AND HOME SOON WITH YOUR FAMILY! :cake4u: :HappyBday :cake4u:

62582c86.jpg

Happy Birthday you little angel. I wish I could bring you up here and snuggle you right into my family. You are beautiful and precious. God bless your little heart.

Happy birthday Caylee! You are one very loved little girl! We can't wait until the day we can meet you! :HappyBday

Happy Birthday Beautiful Little Caylee!

What a blessing it must have been to have had such a precious angel in one's life for 3 years! God has used YOU to touch so MANY different people in this crazy world and bring us together for such a time as this! Much love and concern has been gathered in YOUR name in the past several weeks. YOU are missed by people who don't know YOU and longed for by those that do! I pray that God will keep YOU safely nuzzled under His mighty wings! I will never get over YOUR beautiful big brown eyes! God Bless & Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Caylee !!!!
This request is for you!

:HappyBday:gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift::gift:

:Banane52::Banane52::Banane52: :Banane27::Banane27::Banane27:

Saint Anthony
Saint Anthony

Please Look Around

Caylee Marie Anthony is LOST

and NEEDS TO BE FOUND.

Amen

:( Casey said she'd be home for her birthday...where is she? Where are you Caylee?

Happy Birthday Caylee Sweetie. Please come home so we can all rest and know you are safe.

:HappyBday:Banane23::Banane23::Banane23::Banane23:

Happy birthday, Caylee! The prayers of my family are with you.

S.

Edit: Amen, DeltaDawn. St. Anthony, ora pro nobis (especially Caylee)!

Caylee, wherever you are, I hope you are safe and at peace. I hope there is no pain or fear.

My birthday wish is for you to come home, sweet angel.

:HappyBday:grouphug::balloons::balloons::grouphug::HappyBday

DEAR CAYLEE MARIE
TOMORROW YOU WILL TURN THREE

HOPES, DREAMS, PRAYERS YOUR WAY
ON YOUR VERY SPECIAL DAY​

:praying::praying::praying:​

:HappyBday:grouphug::balloons::balloons::grouphug::HappyBday

:HappyBday

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Caylee.

Happy 3rd Birthday Caylee this candle is for you, Hope you are found soon!

Caylee my gut tells me you are having a great birthday in heaven, my heart is making me hope for a miracle whichever the case I will celebrate for you tomorrow and continue to pray for you sweet girl.

Happy Birthday, Caylee Marie! You have captivated the world with your beautiful sweet innocence. You have become the world's child and Heaven is being flooded with prayers for your safe return. Hope to see you back home soon, angel. God bless and protect you wherever you are.

Happy birthday, sweet, beautiful princess. My heart aches for you and my wishes are for you to be found and come back home soon.

Happy 3rd Birthday Caylee!!!! :HappyBday

We all are hoping for the best & that you come home safe & sound.
Wherever you are please know your one lucky little girl because the entire world has adopted you & we're all praying for your safe return.

:HappyBdayHappy Birthday, sweet angel Caylee! :HappyBday No matter where you are, you're loved by many of us here and we want you home safe! :praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn