Caylee's Shorts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cound me in as a member of the "A's knew from day 1 Club" - July 15, that Caylee was gone and Casey did it.

But that aside, I've been thinking about GA and his statement about seeing the girls on June 16th. I never did believe that, but I wondered why he lied about it, if he indeed did lie. So I got to thinking....

Let's suppose GA DID smell decomp in the car on June 24, the date of the infamous gas can incident. One whiff and he knew Casey was in deep trouble and he didn't want any one else in the family to be part of it. I'm sure he wasn't thinking she'd have actually killed Caylee. He knows she is capable of some pretty terrible things, but he probably thought it was something else... like she got into a bad crowd and someone got bumped off, (realizing later, that Casey WAS the bad crowd). So GA does what's easiest. He sticks his head in the sand and goes on with life as usual because, gosh, it's been so darn peaceful without Casey around and her antics. Even Cindy seems to be more relaxed, except that she is calling Casey constantly trying to talk to Caylee with no success.

So when Cindy calls 911 on July 15, and GA is questioned, he decides to pretend July 15 was THE VERY FIRST TIME he smelled the decomp in the car at the tow yard, which is why he made such a big deal about it to cops, remember, Lee said the same thing, that July 15 was THE VERY FIRST TIME he smelled the car. Lee laughs about it do ward off any hint that he knew anything beforehand. GA and Lee probably discussed the smell on June 24 or shortly after. Perhaps GA wasn't entirely honest with Lee, if Lee had never smelled decomp, GA may have just said the car smelled terrible and Lee agreed.

This is also why GA went running up to LE in front of his house the night LE dropped Casey off at home on July 15 (July 16?) after her interrogation, where they were running all over town and *catches breath* told them his daughter is hiding something. He had known she was in hot *hit since he smelled decomp on June 24, but had to make up for hiding that fact these past 3 weeks and today somehow by being *very honest* about the decomp smell at the tow yard.

Now, let's suppose GA never told Cindy that he smelled decomp on June 24, so now that she's gone and called 911, he initially pretends to Cindy that he saw KC and Caylee on June 16, happy go lucky as ever. This way, it would appear that KC did not leave in an angry rage on June 15, making the whole thing their fault, in their minds, but that she left *just like any other day* on June 16. If Cindy knew George smelled decomp on June 24, after the raging fight of June 15, and knowing she has not been able to talk to Caylee, and he didn't do anything (remember, we are still dealing with "911 Cindy" not 'pod person drinkin the Casey Coolaid' Cindy) she'd have his head on the backyard grill.

Well, it's just an idea. I'm sure others have thought it too. I'm sure GA had come clean with Cindy at some point to get their stories straight, which is safe to do, since ever since day 2, telling the truth was just not an option to the A's.

I never did believe GA saw Caylee's body in the trunk on June 24, but I did think he smelled something. Sorry this is so long.

Which totally jives with KC receiving a call from Georges cell 7 am on the 16th. She was not at home like he said.

It was posted on the other thread that there was a disturbing call about Casey to the home as being the reason they were called out. (You can find it on the thread about LE being at the house.)
------------------
Hi SS,thats what I thought right away! I posted on another page.Maybe it is all getting to her and the proverbial chit has hit the fan!! Take care.

IF it is true that she is wearing the clothes at the nursing home then GA and CA should go down w/o immunity! WHO IS GOING TO FINALLY SPEAK FOR CAYLEE!!!!

They don't even have to be the nursing home clothes. They definitely aren't what GA described seing what Caylee was in on 6-16. Which would mean the gray pants is a bunch of carp as well. IMO.

Since clothes were found in the bag what do you think KC meant when she said "They haven't even found the clothes yet." I think she planted some clothes somewhere in a more obvious place to throw them off. Otherwise her statement would make no sense. (not that her statements usually make sense) :behindbar:boohoo::mad:

It's entirely possible that he didn't intentionally lie. he may have a very vivid memory of them leaving the house like that, but connected it to the wrong date.

This might be one of the "conflicting statements." In the mess of sorting things out and being interviewed, he might have thought he remembered something, and now, having had another 6 months, is now thinking, "maybe that was NOT the day I saw that."

I've done this before (though not in a police interview!). If you asked me what my daughter was wearing last week when we volunteered at the Ronald McDonald house, i would immediately say she was wearing her youth group t-shirt, because that is normally what all the kids wear when they are volunteering. However, once I thought more about it, I have remembered that she was NOT wearing that because it was in the wash.

If you asked me next month, I would answer the same...youth group t-shirt, but it would take me much longer to remember otherwise...and it would probably hit me out of the blue...like at 3AM if I was awake, worried sick, because my child was missing.

I agree, it's a possibility that the inconsistancies were not done on purpose. I do remember him stating that Caylee was carrying a backpack, could this be the one that was found with the body? The one that said "Adorable", on it.

I think she could have planted clothes somewhere else...even Universal.

I guess you are right about it not bleaching out evenly. I also agree with they could have changed her shirt after eating chili at Shirley's house, too.

Still...they are not the clothes George said she was wearing on the 16th.

Has anyone found any more info on the clothing in the documents? I can't even find where it says white shorts, I just know that's what the media reported.

I don't think the Ants knew any facts but I think from day one they knew in their hearts that KC had done something to her. I think she probably told LA details and he made CA and GA aware of them. Just my opinion.

Dropping the death penalty...HUGE WASTE.

It's reasonable that her shirt was changed after eating chili. Another thing that was weird to me is that CA and Caylee ate lunch at SP's house. Cindy mentioned swimming with Caylee and putting her to bed but never eating dinner with Caylee that day. CA never said if they stopped at McDonalds or ate something at home and if they ate at home was Casey with them? This isn't mentioned in any of the statements she made to LE. GA also never mentions breakfast or anything with Caylee in the morning of the 16th but we all noticed that earlier on.

Just odd. This is the first time I've realized the above. :waitasec:

She had chilli and lunch after the visit. She may have even ate dinner later at home. She could have got her shirt dirty, like most toddlers do when eating, and they changed her shirt.

I wonder if they're were any remaining chilli spill stains on the shorts that were found? Just a thought.

I think you are all jumping to conclusions here.
Way too quick to get a noose and hang em high.
GA

GA did go to work on June 16 as stated.
He might have been told by a family member what she was wearing, which would still be lying.
IIRC, LE believes Caylee died on June 16. Docs verify that.

(cross-posting from the doc thread, slightly edited)

Oh my...they could be the clothes found with her.:frown:

I had always theorized the death occured the afternoon of June 16th...but this sure makes me wonder if Caylee was killed sometime on the 15th- after returning from Mt. Dora, but before bedtime (as she'd be in pajamas)

I've always found it curious that information concerning what went on in that house that night has been so vague. Other than what LP alluded to, there has been no mention of the fight/choking attack by Cindy- at least not by what I've seen in the documents. If it happened, and I would bet that it did....you know LE got LA in the chair about it.

Could the lack of info released about the fight be another telling omission, perhaps? :waitasec:

GA did go to work on June 16 as stated per doc dump.
He might have been told by a family member what she was wearing, which would still be lying.

Sorry to say, Patty and Seriously Searching, I'm with you both and have been from the beginning of this case.

Patty i agree with everything you said here.

I often wondered if Caylee didn't die during that fight or shortly after and they all knew then...Maybe CA or KC was holding her, she was screaming and crying...GA tried to separate mom and daughter....something happened...she hit her head, KC tried to run with her..whatever.....but that does not explain the duct tape on the mouth

I don't think CA and GA watched the murder or knew about it. I do think as soon as KC left with Caylee after the fight they realized something was terribly wrong. I guess they spent the rest of the 31 days just going crazy but not crazy enough to do anything constructive. Until they smelled the car and the 911 calls.

IMO the minute CA hung up the phone with LE she found out the horrible truth (which in her gut she knew all along) she went into spin doctor/obstruction mode and hasn't stopped since.

(cross-posting from the doc thread, slightly edited)

Oh my...they could be the clothes found with her.:frown:

I had always theorized the death occured the afternoon of June 16th...but this sure makes me wonder if Caylee was killed sometime on the 15th- after returning from Mt. Dora, but before bedtime (as she'd be in pajamas)

I've always found it curious that information concerning what went on in that house that night has been so vague. Other than what LP alluded to, there has been no mention of the fight/choking attack by Cindy- at least not by what I've seen in the documents. If it happened, and I would bet that it did....you know LE got LA in the chair about it.

Could the lack of info released about the fight be another telling omission, perhaps? :waitasec:

Lots of children have more than one pair of white shorts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445
Back