Caylee's Shorts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's entirely possible that he didn't intentionally lie. he may have a very vivid memory of them leaving the house like that, but connected it to the wrong date.

This might be one of the "conflicting statements." In the mess of sorting things out and being interviewed, he might have thought he remembered something, and now, having had another 6 months, is now thinking, "maybe that was NOT the day I saw that."

I've done this before (though not in a police interview!). If you asked me what my daughter was wearing last week when we volunteered at the Ronald McDonald house, i would immediately say she was wearing her youth group t-shirt, because that is normally what all the kids wear when they are volunteering. However, once I thought more about it, I have remembered that she was NOT wearing that because it was in the wash.

If you asked me next month, I would answer the same...youth group t-shirt, but it would take me much longer to remember otherwise...and it would probably hit me out of the blue...like at 3AM if I was awake, worried sick, because my child was missing.

Call me an idiot, but I'm still holding out for: IF he lied, he lied to protect Cindy because she felt so awful and guilty about blowing up at Casey because afterward Casey had left taking Caylee away. He wanted to protect Cindy by letting her think that everything was ok because Casey'd come home. Then, when everything came, he just kept the lie up to the police.

The 31 days comment she made to the LE stood out as odd.
I really doubt a worried MOM would wait so long.
A little Detroit girl went missing in October...she was reporting missing that day,that is how a worried parent reacts...:behindbar

exactly, my 11 yo son was lost for 5 minutes in disney's magic kingdom and i alerted park security in 5 minutes. it took them 1 hour to find him. it was the worst hour of my life.

"They haven't even found her clothes yet" tells me the clothes were in Caylee's room. The pink shirt, denim skirt/skort were still at the house and KC was laughing that LE hadn't noticed.

Heart shaped sticker residue on duct tape. LE even found the displaced heart sticker in all that mess. Good job! I get heart shaped stickers with my dogs' heartworm medication - they go on the calendar as reminders. First thing I thought of, sorry.

Fabric letters, toy horses, TAZ stuffie, (I don't know what TAZ is - is it a brand name?)
Doll clothes for Mommy the naked doll?

Knife. The 1 CA took from the car or another one found at the crime scene in the woods?

No one ever mentioned a missing laundry hamper bag?

CA didn't notice that Caylee's white striped shorts were missing?

GA didn't see a thing on the morning of the 16th. IMHO

CA wanted to talk to KC before calling LE to get her explanation first? Dead body smell, haven't seen Caylee for a month and can wait until she is finished work to call Universal and LE. Right.

CA already had thoughts that Caylee was dead and KC killed her early on. She just couldn't face the reality of it all.

Taz is the Tasmanian devil character in the Looney Tunes cartoons. Here's a picture:
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii81/TAZ2000BITES/Taz.jpg

Oh yes tfrohning, thanks. I keep doing that and I try to remember not to.

Totaly understandable. I am not sure how LE is keeping the dates in line. because Docs don't seem to be in a timeline.

I wonder if the toy horse was my little pony. My girls had thousands of my little ponines{might be mis spelled)

I posted this on another thread, but thought it should be here:

If the clothes she was wearing or they found in the bag with her were not pajamas, does it mean the murder took place before bedtime on the 15th or during the day on the 16th? The other things indicate she was in her room or in the home...but with the convenience factor...she would be in or near her bed at the time. It is inconsistent with the clothing, imo. I am anxious to hear from Cindy what she was wearing to bed the night of the 15th (when she supposedly tucked them in) and in the hours after leaving the nursing center.

They supposedly went swimming when returning from the nursing home.....Her clothes would have been different, I would think?

Not necessarily. If they finished swimming and it wasn't bedtime yet, I can definitely understand putting back on the clothes she had been wearing earlier. Too early to put on pj's, but definitely no need to dirty up another outfit for the day.

Just a thought, but after having chili at great grandma's, perhaps Caylee had spilled some on her shirt and when she got home, the shirt was changed.

There is so much information in these documents which were very hard to read. It was heartbreaking. I hate to think that Caylee may have suffered prior to dying but after the heart sticker information and all other details I am afraid that this may have been the case. I agree with many of you that GA was less than truthful when he says that he saw Caylee on the morning of the 16th.
I do not post often but this has me upset as to what happened and now...more than ever I think that Casey did this as a deliberate homicide.
This video perked me up as it really outlines what Casey is all. Herself. It is all about her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrmDDKHnH0w

IIRC, George said in one of his interviews with LE that he was color blind which needs to be considered when he describes what Caylee was wearing. Maybe the clothes he described her wearing are the clothes that Casey planted & they have not been found as of yet.

I agree she could have changed shirts after eating. It doesn't explain the lack of shoes tho. If she were taking her out of the house, shoes would have been a must I would think.

Can't tell for sure about the shorts, but they could very well have blue lines going through them since she had a blue top on at the nursing home.
Really confuses me how CA could get so much done on the 15th. Pick up the car, spend time at the nursing home with Caylee, swim with Caylee, clean the Pontiac meticulously, wash clothes, find KC, argue with her, have Lee come over to talk to KC, drag KC to police station, call the cops and wait another 45 mins. :confused:

I split up the events for you as you have everything happening on the same day. I hope this helps!

Cindy - June 15th
Nursing home
"Allegedly" swimming in family pool
"Allegedly" Cindy fought and choked Casey

Cindy - July 15th
Went for Casey car
Found Casey
Cleaned out trunk
Washed pants
Drove to Police Station
Lee came to the house
Called the police

I split up the events for you as you have everything happening on the same day. I hope this helps!

Cindy - June 15th
Nursing home
"Allegedly" swimming in family pool
"Allegedly" Cindy fought and choked Casey

Cindy - July 15th
Went for Casey car
Found Casey
Cleaned out trunk
Washed pants
Drove to Police Station
Lee came to the house
Called the police
I think its important to include that after picking up the car, CA WENT BACK TO WORK. It was at the insistance of coworkers that she went home again to sort things out. Not sure if work was before or after cleaning car etc.

Probably so. But, why would CA and GA keep the clothes GA described ? I think that outfit was disposed of quite awhile ago.

I agree...don't know why they would have kept it...but that the Police were even looking in the house?...not so good for George, imo.

I agree she could have changed shirts after eating. It doesn't explain the lack of shoes tho. If she were taking her out of the house, shoes would have been a must I would think.

Hey, SS...

I envision Casey and George or Cindy fighting, Casey swooping Caylee, and taking off...I don't think she would have bothered with shoes...

AND, wasn't there SOMETHING where SOMEONE was saying that 'Zanny' even had SHOES? Anyone recall that convo...? I thought mention of shoes was weird...but, maybe Cindy wondered how Caylee was with no shoes...hence, 'Zanny' has shoes.

Was it Cindys timeline police interview, maybe....?

I am with you STILL on this one. I never, ever believed the swimming story, or I tucked them both into bed the night of the 15th of June OR I heard them in the bedroom the morning of June 16th and of course George's statement at 12:50 PM.

Who tucks their 22 yr old into bed? I can see Cindy tucking Caylee into bed and kissing her good night but not Casey. Casey and Caylee had seperate bedrooms didn't they?

Who tucks their 22 yr old into bed? I can see Cindy tucking Caylee into bed and kissing her good night but not Casey. Casey and Caylee had seperate bedrooms didn't they?
Caylee slept with casey in her room often I got the impression it was nearly all the time.

My Kids and I have more than one pair of white shorts and white shirts. Not sure how a kid can be out all day and not get white clothes dirty.

Just my opinion, but I do not think they have to be the same shorts, although, if LE says they are, it speaks volumes with the timing and everything.

It was either on Nancy or Greta that it was said that Caylee was wearing the same clothes that she was last seen in when her body was found. I don't know who they are talking about who last saw her though.

I don't think that George lied on purpose. If he did see Caylee and Casey as they were leaving the house maybe he wasn't sure what Caylee was wearing and just mentioned the outfit he remembered last seeing her in or maybe he got her outfit mixed up with another day. I don't think men are that observant as to what little kids or adults for that matter are wearing. I know I wouldn't have remembered if it had been me LE asked. Unless a particuliar outfit really caught my eye and for some reason I could connect it with a certain day I would never remember.

Caylee slept with casey in her room often I got the impression it was nearly all the time.

I know it's OT :)crazy:), but has the significance of that small detail ever been discussed? IMO, it seems to me that an abused child would probably not want to sleep with the abuser, and that a selfish, indifferent mother would have 'nipped that little habit in the bud' as soon as possible! Does anyone know if there's a thread on this subject?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer
Back