Caylee's Shorts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Since clothes were found in the bag what do you think KC meant when she said "They haven't even found the clothes yet." I think she planted some clothes somewhere in a more obvious place to throw them off. Otherwise her statement would make no sense. (not that her statements usually make sense) :behindbar:boohoo::mad:

It's perfectly possible those couple clothing items were already in the bottom of the laundry bag when Caylee was shoved into it.

It's perfectly possible those couple clothing items were already in the bottom of the laundry bag when Caylee was shoved into it.

I was thinking that was likely myself.

I would almost bet my life that it is the same outfit from the NH.I have always thought GA lied about the 16th, he never saw them that day.

I have the same thoughts! GA lied about that day, I said that months ago.
Also, IMO, the family knew kc was nutty enough to do this! KC is evil.
JCP receipt I feel was for a new winnie the pooh blankie to replace the old one and ca washed the new one hundreds of times to make it look old, not because ca wanted to keep a clean bed! The family needs to come clean now ! They have no dignity any more IMO

"They haven't even found her clothes yet" tells me the clothes were in Caylee's room. The pink shirt, denim skirt/skort were still at the house and KC was laughing that LE hadn't noticed.

Heart shaped sticker residue on duct tape. LE even found the displaced heart sticker in all that mess. Good job! I get heart shaped stickers with my dogs' heartworm medication - they go on the calendar as reminders. First thing I thought of, sorry.

Fabric letters, toy horses, TAZ stuffie, (I don't know what TAZ is - is it a brand name?)
Doll clothes for Mommy the naked doll?

Knife. The 1 CA took from the car or another one found at the crime scene in the woods?

No one ever mentioned a missing laundry hamper bag?

CA didn't notice that Caylee's white striped shorts were missing?

GA didn't see a thing on the morning of the 16th. IMHO

CA wanted to talk to KC before calling LE to get her explanation first? Dead body smell, haven't seen Caylee for a month and can wait until she is finished work to call Universal and LE. Right.

CA already had thoughts that Caylee was dead and KC killed her early on. She just couldn't face the reality of it all.

Regarding George: wasn't this the same interview where he expressed how strongly that the smell was unforgettable (implying human decomp)??

I doubt he would lie about the clothing or the fact that be saw them that day.

And didn't KC say they hadn't even found Caylee's clothes? The shorts may be the same or just left on the car but honestly, it is so hot here, my toddler owns tons of shorts.

My question is then if it she wasn't wearing the outfit GA described....where is the outfit GA said she was wearing on the 16th? Is it in her closet or was it found with the body?

Good question.

I had never seen the video outside of it being on Nancy Grace, with her always talking over it or music playing. I am now in absolute tears.......her great grandpa was singing to her and she was hugging him so tight. Knowing this had to be near the end of her life, I can't take it! I'm bawling....I don't even want to know if she was found in these clothes, that would be too much.

The clothes that GA "saw" her in....

Could this be what LE was looking for? The clothes that GA said he saw her in???

The clothes that GA "saw" her in....

Could this be what LE was looking for? The clothes that GA said he saw her in???

Yup, it was stated in one of the search warrants as "the original clothing that George A. last saw Caylee A. wearing on June 16 (pink colored top, blue jean skirt or skort, white shoes, small child's backpack with monkey design and white rimmed sunglasses").

I know, most people here were on this a long time ago. I personally just couldn't go there because I just didn't want to believe that he would lie like this. It just makes me so sad that these grandparent's were acting to preserve themselves and casey and not acting to find Caylee.

It makes me sad as well. However, I have to remind myself not to filter their actions and words through my sensibilities. Each one of the Anthony's have lied and not very well. They have lied from the very beginning.
What held me back was incredible empathy for their horrid situation. I found myself justifying every misstep they made with the grief they must be feeling.
They have raised alot of red flags with the posters here.
LA with his "I smelled that smell for the first time."
GA with his "That's the last time I saw my granddaughter."
CA with her "I tucked the girls in."
I'll probably get into major trouble here, but I believe that CA displays a substance abuse problem and when she goes...she fights dirty. She emails with reckless abandon, then claims she was hacked, kind of like Courtney Love does...
In the morning, I will give links to lies and statements that have raised the red flag for me. If the mods allow, I'll start a RED FLAG thread.

OMG I feel positively sick, a pair of white shorts is definitely NOT a jean skirt!

How could george lie like that, I have been such a holdout on the idea that he lied. I just couldn't believe he would do such a thing, how awful.

IMO I believe that George was just as mixed up about the dates as Cindy was. Remember that originally they all said they hadn't seen Caylee since June 9th. But then the LE showed them the photos that were date stamped June 15th from the nursing home and they realized they were wrong. So I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying that he was probably just mixed up about when he saw her last and what she was wearing.

I hope I'm not being a sap, but I think these parents were duped, lied to and manipulated so much by KC that they didn't know which end was up!

Yup, it was stated in one of the search warrants as "the original clothing that George A. last saw Caylee A. wearing on June 16 (pink colored top, blue jean skirt or skort, white shoes, small child's backpack with monkey design and white rimmed sunglasses").

Bolded by me...

Why look at the A's for that? Maybe because she was found in the same clothes as the 15th?...and "original", says something to me...imo, looking like George lied.

Bolded by me...

Why look at the A's for that? Maybe because she was found in the same clothes as the 15th?...and "original", says something to me...imo, looking like George lied.

Yep, it's definately looking that way.

Since clothes were found in the bag what do you think KC meant when she said "They haven't even found the clothes yet." I think she planted some clothes somewhere in a more obvious place to throw them off. Otherwise her statement would make no sense. (not that her statements usually make sense) :behindbar:boohoo::mad:

Perhaps the clothes "they haven't even found...yet" were actually the clothes that GA described Caylee as having been wearing... :waitasec: NOT the clothes KC and the rest knew Caylee had truly last been in. I NEVER bought GA's 16th story. Way too much detail gave that...and many other stories...away as likely lies. IMO

Like someone in the A family went and hid those to make the story of the 16th fit...

IMO I believe that George was just as mixed up about the dates as Cindy was. Remember that originally they all said they hadn't seen Caylee since June 9th. But then the LE showed them the photos that were date stamped June 15th from the nursing home and they realized they were wrong. So I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying that he was probably just mixed up about when he saw her last and what she was wearing.

I hope I'm not being a sap, but I think these parents were duped, lied to and manipulated so much by KC that they didn't know which end was up!

I agree. I think he just got mixed up on the last time he saw her. He's not a young (or IMO, very smart) man, and this didn't happen the day before he was interviewed about it. At that point, it had been at least a month. Maybe for whatever reason, the pink shirt/denim skirt outfit stuck out to him, and that's what he remembered.

It's reasonable that her shirt was changed after eating chili. Another thing that was weird to me is that CA and Caylee ate lunch at SP's house. Cindy mentioned swimming with Caylee and putting her to bed but never eating dinner with Caylee that day. CA never said if they stopped at McDonalds or ate something at home and if they ate at home was Casey with them? This isn't mentioned in any of the statements she made to LE. GA also never mentions breakfast or anything with Caylee in the morning of the 16th but we all noticed that earlier on.

Just odd. This is the first time I've realized the above. :waitasec:

Early in the case I remember Cindy saying that on the evening of June 15 "KC sat at the table while she was in the pool with Caylee". I think CA added it was too cold so KC didn't feel like coming in. I heard this over the T.V. Anyone remember hearing same? It's always bugged me that this account was never mentioned again.

**bolded by me**

Ya know I always thought that too - well kinda. CA certainly showed "emotion" on that last 911 call and the world has looked at her as the grieving grandmother.

BUT

With the docs today - ALL of CA's coworkers KNEW ABOUT THE SMELL and the car the day CA picked it up AND PROMPTLY WENT BACK TO WORK? They all told her to leave - go home and call the police - and what was her reply?

No, I have work I have to get done (not exact words but close).

After I read that - nope - now I'm back on the fence sitting about who knew what and who did what.

To me, this is just in line with CA's overall personality trait of rabidly refusing to face any facts that may portray her darling daughter in a negative light. CA just cannot face facts when it comes to her kid, IMO probably due to enmeshment and personality disorders.
She's a mess. She, as a nurse, stubbornly refused to acknowledge, accept or suspect that her daughter was pregnant. That's very bizarre, but it shows that CA cannot or refuses to deal with things she'd rather not face regarding the reality of her family. So, despite strife with her daughter followed by her exit with the granddaughter casey had no means of supporting, to locations unknown, and, for 31 days, being denied the ability to speak with or see the child she had essentially raised, and finally finding the abandoned, death reeking vehicle her AWOL daughter used, CA decided to go back to work rather than deal with something that her gut likely told her would be beyond her worst imaginings. This conduct while bizarre as anything to the rest of this, seems right in sync with the CA we have all come to know. I don't think she had any information beyond that her daughter was an evil, remorseless freeloader and thief who had no way of caring for Caylee, that she had engaged in a terrific confrontation with that same person who then took off in a huff and refused to let her contact or know the whereabouts of the little grandchild she loved and that the car her daughter used was found by a dumpster, filled with the stench of decomp. Isn't that enough?

I'll put this here because it sort of fits.

Once George was walking outside. He was backed by a building - his house, jail, I don't know. The reporter stuck a mic in his face and George said, "I hardly ever watched the little girl alone. My wife or my daughter were usually the ones (in charge)." He was stating he wasn't used to having the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY for Caylee. It struck me odd at the time. He had sort of a bewildered look on his face.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunatoons
Back