Caylee's smile/behavior

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By "flirt" I think they meant she was a very outgoing or friendly child. Not meant in a sexual way at all.

Thank you to those of you who have explained that they too had 'flirty' babies. I'm just not familiar with knowing any baby that was flirty and was shocked when I heard it. I understand now what you are explaning to me about Caylee, thanks!

I have not seen an indication of abuse or torture but I do think she was at the very least neglected.

ITA! I think everyone is just trying to find something to make us understand how and why something like this happened, it's human nature to want to make sense of something so horrible. I too would bet that she was not abused, tortured, etc. IMO she looked like she was a normal liitle girl who was very loved by her grandparents. Sometimes accepting that someone did this just because of whatever reason, is not easy as people want to believe that there would have been signs, etc.

I totally believe that Caylee was loved and treated well by her grandparents and I have no doubt she was happy with them. Due to their love and care, Caylee was probably happy a good deal of the time.

Casey, on the other hand, has shown herself to be cold, cruel and heartless. When Caylee was totally alone with Casey and there were no onlookers to impress, I think you would have seen a different picture. Witholding. Silence. Neglect. Psychological abuse.

As one of Casey's photobucket icons says: "I make little children cry."

Who knows what KC was capable of? If you can believe she murdered her child...and I'm not the first to suggest these possible scenarios.

I totally believe that Caylee was loved and treated well by her grandparents and I have no doubt she was happy with them. Due to their love and care, Caylee was probably happy a good deal of the time.

Casey, on the other hand, has shown herself to be cold, cruel and heartless. When Caylee was totally alone with Casey and there were no onlookers to impress, I think you would have seen a different picture. Witholding. Silence. Neglect. Psychological abuse.

As one of Casey's photobucket icons says: "I make little children cry."

I could see that, but I guess we'll never know. There are some photos where Caylee looks very comfortable and happy with Casey, just like a mom and child would, so it can be really confusing to try and figure it out. That's when I realize I'm grasping at straws to make sense of this and reading way too much into it.

I'd like to think that Casey wasn't like that and that Caylee was happy in the short life she had, but there is only one person who knows and unfortunately she'll never tell the truth.

I think the thing that bothers me the most in those videos is that Caylee clearly wants the interaction of the person taping her and is getting absolutely NOTHING back for her efforts. Very sad!!:mad:

You are intitled to think my gut feeling of the silent videos far fetched, I do not agree with your "mothers instinct of somethings wrong" in the photo of Lee holding a crying Caylee but I wouldn't insult you by saying it is ridiculous. There is no call to insult another poster simply because you do not agree.

Long before this thread, months ago(or maybe they are merged not sure) I watched two or three videos on youtube of Caylee where the person taping will not speak to her, there is total silence. Many of us felt this to be very disturbing, chilling. I really don't care if you think it is far fetched, that was my feeling then and it is my feeling now watching the 123 video. Learn to accept others opinions. MOO

I was one of those that agreed with you about silence during the videos. I have two toddlers and I video them ALL of the time. There is NO WAY I could video them and when they reached for me not do something..ie. talk to them or pick them up/turn off the recorder. Actually there are no videos of my children from birth on where I am not interacting with them in some fashion. Even when they were tiny infants you can hear me talking in my mommy voice trying to get a reaction, smile, whatever! I found the videos quite chilling personally.

As far as the picture with LA..IMO Caylee is tired and clearly wants the person to hold her that is taking the picture, period. I have a similar picture of my daughter with her Poppy..she is reaching for me b/c I am her comfort and she is plain old TIRED. She adores her Poppy but if she had a choice between me holding her or ANYONE else she picks me especially when she is sleepy..same with my son.

I have to make note that one of my first posts was in regard to the fact that in many pix/vids Caylee did not look like a happy camper and sometimes mirrored behavior that a child her age should never see. I got gobsmacked for "speaking ill of the dead," so I dropped the subject.

However, over and over when I look at her pix I see a child who already had too much on her emotional plate. Children are sponges. They reflect what they see and hear. This child was a mixture of love and acceptance and criticism and confusion.

Thankfully, she's now in a place of full acceptance and nothing but happiness and joy.

I agree with you, Tee-mouse. You said it perfectly.

After thinking about the silent videos, I remembered another icon from Casey's photobucket. Here's a clue as to how Casey feels about silence: "Harsh words hurt feelings, but silence breaks hearts."

th3764.jpg

I think the thing that bothers me the most in those videos is that Caylee clearly wants the interaction of the person taping her and is getting absolutely NOTHING back for her efforts. Very sad!!:mad:

ITA with this. These silent videos honestly show Caylee attempting to engage the person filming. I can't imagine sitting there with her and her breakfast and not ask her "what are you eating?" "is it good?" or "you're doing so good eating!"

I commented on the breakfast one on Youtube: meal times are usually a great time for conversation. It's one of the greatest times to share with family with food, laughs and conversation. I found it really odd that not a word was said to Caylee here.

And then we got the lovely view change and that just upped the weirdness factor for me ten-fold.

A child of a sociopath, which Casey shows textbook, classic symptoms of having, is abused in ways that no "normal" person could possibly understand-and it does not always leave any outward marks. Casey has been shown time and again to be a cold and unfeeling person. There is a special language which MOST mothers speak to their children and it is called motherease, and it is a soothing and soft and sweet melody to her childs ears and comforts the child immeasurably. I cannot for the life of me see Casey speaking in the warm language of motherease to Caylee, nor can I see her being soft and cuddly with her. I would be willing to bet the farm that what Caylee experienced when she was ALONE with her mommy and what she experienced when their were others present would be like night and day treatment. I have no doubt that Casey would have mistreated her in various and mostly invisible ways that might not show anywhere else but in her smile and in her sweet innocent sad eyes. Caylee was only 2 years old and had no doubt already experienced levels of abuse that most of us would find despicable if we saw the proof of it. I can SO see Casey staring at Caylee as if she were a bug and making Caylee FEEL uncomfortable.

Respectfully Jane, you do have a right to your opinion, as does everyone, but I would have to agree with the Caylee was abused camp as a survivor of abuse myself I see too many signs of it in this sweet little soul. The insignifigant becomes a mountain when a child is murdered at her mother's own hands, and every miniscule detail becomes a piece of a grand puzzle being worked with pieces missing. Something about Caylee when she was with her mother was almost false, and whatever THAT was is likely what Casey caused in her by her mistreatment. Nonetheless, what child could be MORE abused than a murdered one? Or even one who was overdosed accidentally on chloroform or adult narcotics or sedatives?

My own mother is a sociopath. She bore 5 children and attempted in various ways to destroy each and every one. Here is a story that I think is relevant to show the mean ways of a sociopath and how their tormenting ways can remain invisible to others.

When I was a girl of 4 years old my mother and her friend were going shopping at a store several towns away and apparently she could find no place to leave me and so took me along. This was about a 45 minute ride from our house and on the way there I began to tell my mother that I needed to pee. It was dead-summer, and HOT as HADES and when we got there, she and her friend got out of the car and locked me in there and she told me I could just wait until I got home for having been so irritating all the way there. I do not know how long they were inside, but I do know that I urinated on myself and in the seat by the time they got back. I was humiliated and disappointed and cried my eyes out. And do you know who I told? Not one soul NOBODY...because there is a special and dangerous look that a sociopath is a master at giving, and she gave me that look and I was silent. This is likely the "type" of tortures that poor Caylee was just beginning to endure and would surely have seen much worse except for her untimely death.

A child of a sociopath, which Casey shows textbook, classic symptoms of having, is abused in ways that no "normal" person could possibly understand-and it does not always leave any outward marks. Casey has been shown time and again to be a cold and unfeeling person. There is a special language which MOST mothers speak to their children and it is called motherease, and it is a soothing and soft and sweet melody to her childs ears and comforts the child immeasurably. I cannot for the life of me see Casey speaking in the warm language of motherease to Caylee, nor can I see her being soft and cuddly with her. I would be willing to bet the farm that what Caylee experienced when she was ALONE with her mommy and what she experienced when their were others present would be like night and day treatment. I have no doubt that Casey would have mistreated her in various and mostly invisible ways that might not show anywhere else but in her smile and in her sweet innocent sad eyes. Caylee was only 2 years old and had no doubt already experienced levels of abuse that most of us would find despicable if we saw the proof of it. I can SO see Casey staring at Caylee as if she were a bug and making Caylee FEEL uncomfortable.

Respectfully Jane, you do have a right to your opinion, as does everyone, but I would have to agree with the Caylee was abused camp as a survivor of abuse myself I see too many signs of it in this sweet little soul. The insignifigant becomes a mountain when a child is murdered at her mother's own hands, and every miniscule detail becomes a piece of a grand puzzle being worked with pieces missing. Something about Caylee when she was with her mother was almost false, and whatever THAT was is likely what Casey caused in her by her mistreatment. Nonetheless, what child could be MORE abused than a murdered one? Or even one who was overdosed accidentally on chloroform or adult narcotics or sedatives?

Bold is mine.

I totally agree everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Im so sorry that you were abused as a child :( no child should ever be abused I stand firm behind that.

What i was talking about were the insinuations of caylee being used in *advertiser censored* flicks or other seedy ventures . That Caylee was being stalked like Prey -That is what was getting out of control in my opinion.

These things are upsetting to read because these things were just NOT happening in that household.

Was I there ? no I wasn't (before anyone asks!) but the same goes all round here !

In regards how Caylee died , we do not know that. We do not know if Caylee was chloroformed

We do not know what happened to that dear sweet innocent child.

We do not know any of these details for fact YET.

I do not believe that Caylee was abused, or tortured. Maybe I am wrong but that remains to be seen.

OK, I am really REALLY not in the mood to deal with ANYTHING tonight so if anybody here even slightly feels like they might come within a mile of violating TOS I would suggest you back away from the computer tonight.

Deal?

Here is another. When I was 5 I had to go to the dentist to have a loose tooth pulled out. The dentist did not cover my dress properly and some of the blood got on the front of my dress. I still remember that dress, as it was my very favorite and I loved it above all other dresses and wore it every chance that I got. Well, my mother, on the way home from the dentist began to tell me what a shame it was that I had gotten blood on my dress. I should have been a "good girl" and then she would not have to throw my dress away when we got home. Too bad too sad-not going to TRY to get the blood out-going to use it as a chance to TORTURE you little girl...so invisble was her whip and yet so painful.

Bold is mine.

I totally agree everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Im so sorry that you were abused as a child :( no child should ever be abused I stand firm behind that.

What i was talking about were the insinuations of caylee being used in *advertiser censored* flicks or other seedy ventures . That Caylee was being stalked like Prey -That is what was getting out of control in my opinion.

These things are upsetting to read because these things were just NOT happening in that household.

Was I there ? no I wasn't (before anyone asks!) but the same goes all round here !

In regards how Caylee died , we do not know that. We do not know if Caylee was chloroformed

We do not know what happened to that dear sweet innocent child.

We do not know any of these details for fact YET.

I do not believe that Caylee was abused, or tortured. Maybe I am wrong but that remains to be seen.

Begging your pardon Jane, but those things certainly COULD have been happening in that household when Caylee and Casey were alone...and if not in the home, then where ever it was that she took her all those hours all those days when she was supposedly with a nanny. No nanny has surfaced. No babysitter has come forward. No one ever saw a nanny. Caylee never spoke of a nanny. So where ever her mother was taking her for hours on end day after day she certainly had plenty of time to torment Caylee. It may have been balanced out by the love she received from her grandparents, God in heaven knows that I was sustained by my own grandparents, but there is no way to know that she did or did not abuse her...but the odds are in favor of she did, just because of what we know about HER to this point. It is unfathomable to some to believe that a mother could do such a thing to her child, but I would call your attention to a case which was in the news this very year where a mother was offering her 4 year old daughter for sex in exchange for housing, a car and child-care for a smaller child which would be available for sex in a couple more years. She and the man who were running this shceme were caught and jailed, and as much as we hate to believe that things like that happen...sadly, they do happen, and to the sweetest little children imaginable...just as cute and every bit as innocent as Caylee. There are monsters disguised as humans, and Casey certainly is one of these. I know-I have monster-vision from living in such close quarters with one...

OK, I am really REALLY not in the mood to deal with ANYTHING tonight so if anybody here even slightly feels like they might come within a mile of violating TOS I would suggest you back away from the computer tonight.

Deal?

HI Tricia...deal!:blowkiss: I need to go outside and smoke anyhow. Let us agree to disagree and disagree amicably.

Oh, just one more thing. We don't know for a fact that Casey gave Caylee chloroform or any other drug for that matter, but we do know that she threw her away in a trash bag and a laundry bag and wrapped duct tape around her mouth all the way around her head and into her hair-so the only way the medical examiner could remove it was by cutting Caylee's hair to seperate the tape. This is a very good indication to me that Casey had no love for her child and wanted to silence her that day when she wrapped the tape about her mouth and head. This is not an act of love but of depravity and I for one believe that Casey is as depraved as the next psychopath. We shall never know of a certainty, as Casey will never admit to what she has done. We can only guess and hypothesize, but Tricia is right, we should do it in a most civilized manner and be respectful of one another always-we are after all Websleuths and expected to be a cut above the rest. :blowkiss:

I saw genuine happiness in the pics/videos of Caylee with her grandparents. I saw the exact opposite in those with Casey.

but Tricia is right, we should do it in a most civilized manner and be respectful of one another always-we are after all Websleuths and expected to be a cut above the rest.

WOW. I like how you took my rant and made it sound so elegant. Thank you ;)

OK Kids, don't be afraid. Come out of your rooms and post. Just chill and be nice and I won't grow fangs and hair on my hands. All will be beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89