Caylee's Story on Dateline NBC Dec 12th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
asking cindy if it was an accident and casey covering it up..cindy says no, casey would be distraught and would have called someone

eta, cindy looked at the floor the entire time she answered

This comment will be used against KC if she goes for the accident story: Her own mother said she would be "distraught and would have called someone" - but she didn't ...... so KC did not react as her family would have expected in an accident....

That's why criminals should not give interviews......

Salem

I just watched Dateline again this morning and I caught Cindy saying that everything Casey has told LE has been checked out and verified by the families private detective. What a *(&^G(G)D) lie!

Honestly, some of her comments are so outrageous. "Her investigators"? Please! UGHHH...:doh:

ITA.
I guess if they are on your payroll they might be so inclined to tell ya, what you want to hear.

I just watched Dateline again this morning and I caught Cindy saying that everything Casey has told LE has been checked out and verified by the families private detective. What a *(&^G(G)D) lie!

Yes, that caused me to yelp out loud myself. Yeah, they proved she actually DOES work at Universal, Universal is lying. They proved that ZG actually DOES live in that empty apartment, the apartment complex is lying. They proved that Jeff actually DID introduce ZG to Casey, he's lying about that, and ZG DID babysit Jeff's children, which he denies having, he's also lying about having children of his own. Oh for God's sake, would somebody shake some sense into Cindy???!!!!!

I wish I had tried to call into LKL while they were on. I want to know, number one, if Casey did not work, why did she need a nanny? And posing ONCE for sexy photos in a club while your daughter is missing does NOT constitute WORKING OMG I'm sorry I'm yelling, my blood pressure is going up and number two, didn't anyone in the family question the fact that this was the first time they had ever heard of ZG the nannny, who supposedly had been watching Caylee for years???

Seriously; we here are MUCH more upset about this whole thing than Casey is. She's only freaking out now that her web of lies is exposed.

So, for those on the West Coast (myself included), is Dateline worth watching tonight or just rehashing most things we already know. I'm pretty drained these last 2 days and can't take many more pics or videos of Caylee singing and stuff. I wondered if there were new insights on the show.

I thought it was great, well put together, concise, I wanted more. Not repetetive like some of the other shows. LKL infuriated me, I know SO much more about this case than he does, he was clueless, so he didn't ask any of the right questions. Waste of time. Which is why they chose to go on HIS show I guess.

Yes, that caused me to yelp out loud myself. Yeah, they proved she actually DOES work at Universal, Universal is lying. They proved that ZG actually DOES live in that empty apartment, the apartment complex is lying. They proved that Jeff actually DID introduce ZG to Casey, he's lying about that, and ZG DID babysit Jeff's children, which he denies having, he's also lying about having children of his own. Oh for God's sake, would somebody shake some sense into Cindy???!!!!!

I wish I had tried to call into LKL while they were on. I want to know, number one, if Casey did not work, why did she need a nanny? And posing ONCE for sexy photos in a club while your daughter is missing does NOT constitute WORKING OMG I'm sorry I'm yelling, my blood pressure is going up and number two, didn't anyone in the family question the fact that this was the first time they had ever heard of ZG the nannny, who supposedly had been watching Caylee for years???

You said that so much better than I did. I can't believe these news and investigative shows don't do a better job of calling CA out on her blatant lies? Why give a platform to people who are dishonoring the memory of their grandchild
Seriously; we here are MUCH more upset about this whole thing than Casey is. She's only freaking out now that her web of lies is exposed.

You said that so much better than I did. I can't believe these news and investigative shows don't do a better job of calling CA out on her blatant lies? Why give a platform to a person defending the murderer of her grandchild? That is so disrespectful to Caylee. If they love Caylee like they say they do they need to make KC take full responsibility and accountability for her heinous actions. To allow KC to "get away with murder" is counter to honoring the memory of our sweet Caylee.

We are upset and devastated at the tragic events that we have been following and mourning for the short life of a beautiful child. KC is only worried about her own fate, she is a disgusting excuse of a daughter and human being. I can not call her a mother, and in the past CA may have been Caylee's grandma but right now she is seriously failing to do right by her grandchild.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back