Caylee's Story on Dateline NBC Dec 12th

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Because they are a liar? Cindy, is this a trick questions?

It's one of her tactics. Turn a question into a question. Diverts the original question and takes the heat off of her.

The really funny part is that months along now, they still can't spell Casey's name. That's been a constant. It was a pretty big clue to me way back not to bite when their fishhook gets dropped into threads. :D

lol, ok..i won't feed the trolls (so to speak) :)

So, for those on the West Coast (myself included), is Dateline worth watching tonight or just rehashing most things we already know. I'm pretty drained these last 2 days and can't take many more pics or videos of Caylee singing and stuff. I wondered if there were new insights on the show.

I know we all know that this is Caylee that was found.....a couple weeks for 100% confirmation will bring us to Christmas, that is a gift I don't want to hear. RIP sweet Caylee Marie

So, for those on the West Coast (myself included), is Dateline worth watching tonight or just rehashing most things we already know. I'm pretty drained these last 2 days and can't take many more pics or videos of Caylee singing and stuff. I wondered if there were new insights on the show.

the only new things that i hadn't heard before was the one reporter saying that none of casey's friends would talk to the media when asked about casey, the only ones that would talk were cindy, george and lee...she was stating the obvious but i never heard a reporter actually say that before

also george trying to answer a question about having to testify at the grand jury, he was umming and ahhing and saying it was something he had to do...then cindy interrupted and said that "he had no choice"...that's the first i heard cindy talk about george's testimony.

other than that, it's all just a rehash but it was put together quite well..if one hasn't been following the case much, watching would get them up to speed on the important parts.

Nothing really new, Gibby, but it did seem to me to be one of the better shows about the case that I've watched so far. They seemed to narrow in on many of the key details that most of us find to be significant.

(Small aside: I enjoyed the short snippet with Z - she has a sense of humour - who knew? I also enjoyed JG.)

I know we all know that this is Caylee that was found.....a couple weeks for 100% confirmation will bring us to Christmas, that is a gift I don't want to hear. RIP sweet Caylee Marie

I would like to see her funeral happen before Christmas. I have a feeling that we might hear something on Monday. I'm hoping we do anyways.

I would like to see her funeral happen before Christmas. I have a feeling that we might hear something on Monday. I'm hoping we do anyways.

I can only hope this is how it will turn out.

:doh:My DVR failed!!:doh:
Does anyone know if this episode is/will be online somewhere??

There was one part where CA was saying that Casey was always the mothering type. She was the mother of her group and that her friends even called her that. She didn't seem too motherly when calling her own child a snothead. I just don't see Casey being a mother hen type.

Why Did Casey Lie?

Cindy..."I don't know - Why does anybody lie when they Lie"

I can answer that Cindy -

People Lie when they are hiding something and they don't want to spend the rest of their life in jail

No kidding! Cindy said "My daughter may have some mistruths or halftruths out there, but lying is not a crime. Just because she lied doesn't make her a murderer."

Ya think? :crazy:

There was one part where CA was saying that Casey was always the mothering type. She was the mother of her group and that her friends even called her that. She didn't seem too motherly when calling her own child a snothead. I just don't see Casey being a mother hen type.

Yeah, in the FBI interview CA made it sound like KC would come to the aid of someone in need. In the need for their wallet IMO. KC would view someone in need as her next victim to take advantage of.

Maybe she was the 'bossy' type.:eek:

Nor when she was text-messaging up a storm or anxious to find a babysitter so she could go out and party. Not to mention what she did to that child.:behindbar

Yeah, in the FBI interview CA made it sound like KC would come to the aid of someone in need. In the need for their wallet IMO. KC would view someone in need as her next victim to take advantage of.[/QUOTE]

Ain't that the truth.

Yeah, in the FBI interview CA made it sound like KC would come to the aid of someone in need. In the need for their wallet IMO. KC would view someone in need as her next victim to take advantage of.

She also seemed to come to the aid of many males with needs.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back