Caylee's Story on Dateline NBC Dec 12th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She didn't work sometimes at a club! SHE DID'NT WORK!!!

GRRRR

talking to reporter, saying none of her friends would talk about casey..only george, cindy and lee

The show was well put together however it just feels like a recap of stuff we knew already. In other words nothing new was revealed.

going to commercial, showing JG saying he doesn't know THIS casey.

I have a feeling PattyG is taping this to upload to YouTube later.

"My investigators are finding out that everything Casey said is true." Cindy's words on Dateline interview. Help, my brain just exploded!

I love when Padilla is asked what he thinks of Casey and he says "I think she's a self-centered, egotistical, little spoiled brat." He forgot to add "and murderer."

george talking about having to testify at grand jury, cindy interrupts and says "he had no choice"

"My investigators are finding out that everything Casey said is true." Cindy's words on Dateline interview. Help, my brain just exploded!

The Anthony's have got to wake up sooner or later and realize that their "investigators" (probably KidFinder PIs) were scamming them.

Why does Casey lie? Cindy says "I don't know. Why does anyone lie?" :rolleyes:

cindy talking about how they believe they have been threatened...reporter asked cindy why do you think casey would lie..cindy's response "i don't know, why does anyone lie?"

say's casey lied to cindy in june because she didn't want her to worry, or something like that..i'm paraphrasing, lol

asking cindy if it was an accident and casey covering it up..cindy says no, casey would be distraught and would have called someone

eta, cindy looked at the floor the entire time she answered

The show was well put together however it just feels like a recap of stuff we knew already. In other words nothing new was revealed.

I agree with you ,but that may be because most of us have spent more time learning about this case then the general public, Myself included.:) It feel's like an in-depth wrap up of everything we have learned. Let's hope she gets justice.

Cindy's mentioning all the threats against Casey and the family....yet this big bad kidnapper *only* hurt a baby (and then dumped her, obscured, in the woods near the grandparents' home?)

Cindy is going to have to eat a lot of these words.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back