Caylee's Story on Dateline NBC Dec 12th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
cindy lied and said that when casey got home after cindy took casey to see the great grandfather (fathers day), they had a great evening...i thought this was the night they had a massive fight and cindy choked casey?

It was the night of the fight & yes Cindy is lying

This is not the first time either - there are several lies from both Cindy & George

Cindy also lied when she said that she called Casey on June 24th & told her about the shed being broken into. There is no record of that call on Casey's phone records

LE talking about all the lies casey told and confronting her at universal

That is one thing I don't buy. Pure spin, every.dang.word.

No kidding! CA even said it as if KC was being all nicey, nice, "Ok Mom, take me in."

Now c'mon - you KNOW they were in the midst of a tense fight at the time.

KC wasn't being a docile little daughter; IF she said it at all, she was being sarcastic and challenging.

Watch her eyes, up and to the left when she talks. You can tell when she is lying.

I just finished my psychology course, when a woman looks upwards she is not knowing of the answer and trying to recall something; looking downwards is lying. That's what I was taught anyway.

This is turning out to be an excellent recap of the case to date.

I KNOW my mom will never forgive me :rolleyes:

That is all she was worried about, meant her gravy train stopped.

IMHO of course

gone to commercials, showing cadaver dogs when they searched A's yard

This is not the first time either - there are several lies from both Cindy & George

Cindy also lied when she said that she called Casey on June 24th & told her about the shed being broken into. There is no record of that call on Casey's phone records

No kidding! Keep in mind, Cindy herself said "Lying is not a crime."

I feel ill. :eek:

This is turning out to be an excellent recap of the case to date.

Tell me about it! LK could take a few pointers.

It is really astounding to consider the scope of this case and being reminded of how everything unfolded is really refreshing my memory of how absurd this case has been...from day one.

Boston, you are right on target.IMO Let's hope recent events will make everyone relize, it's time to tell the TRUTH. I know everyone will laugh at the word truth and the A's in the same sentence, but I hope.

I want to cry every time I hear Christina, too. She obviously loved Caylee very much.

I just finished my psychology course, when a woman looks upwards she is not knowing of the answer and trying to recall something; looking downwards is lying. That's what I was taught anyway.

Thank you, I was always told the other. She does do it a lot though, huh?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amber81
Back