Cell Phone Activity Discussion Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So IF the phones never left the house, theories what happened to them? Did they sneak them out later?
Did they get rid of them together inside the house?
Did they pass them off to someone close?
Did DB alone get rid of them in the 15 minute time frame before JI came home?
Did DB pass them off to someone who was with her during the 15 minutes before JI came home?

I've been theorizing that the phones never left the house on the night of October 3. DB made the last vm check right before JI came home, she removed the batteries and hid the phones very well, then got rid of them on her first opportunity. Again, just a working theory.

I've been theorizing that the phones never left the house on the night of October 3. DB made the last vm check right before JI came home, she removed the batteries and hid the phones very well, then got rid of them on her first opportunity. Again, just a working theory.

I think it's a good theory. It makes sense of the pings, and possibly even of the calls.

ETA: Someone else on the threads has made mention of the fact that DB has always tried to focus us onto those phones as well. Could she have intentionally thrown MW and friends out there Red Herring Style?

JMO, MOO always.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I think it's a good theory. It makes sense of the pings, and possibly even of the calls.

ETA: Someone else on the threads has made mention of the fact that DB has always tried to focus us onto those phones as well. Could she have intentionally thrown MW and friends out there Red Herring Style?

JMO, MOO always.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

IDK... I think DB did try to reach one of the many people who were apparently reachable on MW's phone. Someone helped her that night, IMO, but only as far as disposing of the body.

I believe the 3 cell phones are where Baby Lisa is. Unfortunately, my personal opinion is that may be in the river. The phones left with the individual who removed a not alive Baby Lisa from the home.

I believe the 3 cell phones are where Baby Lisa is. Unfortunately, my personal opinion is that may be in the river. The phones left with the individual who removed a not alive Baby Lisa from the home.

That would mean the person who took BL out of the home was the one who checked vm's, but not made the 11:57pm call? The ping locations being in a small area would suggest against this.

I still have a lot of questions about a phone that made a call or attempted to make a call at 11:57pm and night with no activity again until 3:17am, a 3hour and 20 minute span.

If these phones were taken at the same time Baby Lisa was taken, where did the ping locations show these phones traveled to?

I still have a lot of questions about a phone that made a call or attempted to make a call at 11:57pm and night with no activity again until 3:17am, a 3hour and 20 minute span.

If these phones were taken at the same time Baby Lisa was taken, where did the ping locations show these phones traveled to?

IMHO, it's quite possible that the baby was removed from the house first and the phones never left the house (or the very near vicinity of the house). The 1/3 mile radius includes the house.

IMO, it's possible that the phones were destroyed because the perp thought destroying the phone would destroy some incriminating evidence (or the perp wanted to make it look like a robbery gone wrong). Neither is brilliant, but the phones may never have left that house or the very near vicinity of the house. I don't think whatever happened to Lisa was planned in advance. I think it happened, panic ensued and an attempt to stage and destroy evidence was quickly undertaken. Imo, there was way more than enough time for this to go down (4.5 hours if you believe the window of opportunity is 11:30 pm to 4:00 am), especially with one person to assist with the baby.

However, I am not convinced as to when Baby Lisa really "disappeared"; I think it's possible that the window may be much wider. All we have in terms of someone other than the parents seeing Lisa on the 3rd is Samantha Brando reportedly seeing Lisa at 4;30 p.m. and noting that Lisa was "apparently" fine (that one little word makes the statement worthless, imo) and a local unsourced report saying the 4 year old saw Lisa at 6:40 pm (revealed one month after-the-fact). IIRC, neither Samantha Brando's nor her 4 year old's statement was quoted or sourced; which is a requirement for me to consider a media report viable in Baby Lisa's case.

I am not assuming anything "must have" happened in this case; I think that's dangerous when looking for the truth. Since no one other that the parents has said "I saw Lisa that day/night at *advertiser censored* time and she was crying, or laughing, or playing" (or any normal observation that would likely be stated when remembering the last time you saw a missing baby) after 7 weeks, it's reasonable to question whether anybody saw her at all and/or whether she was still at the house on the afternoon/evening of the 3rd, imo. We know there were other people around, but no personalized observation regarding the missing baby. I find that very odd, but JMO. I think it's possible the baby was gone for many hours before the phones. The phones just needed to disappear before the 911 call and LE's arrival.

JMO. I'm not convinced that this is how things went down, but it's a possibility that I've been pondering based on what we know and don't know now. Hopefully, we'll learn more facts sometime soon.

IMHO, it's quite possible that the baby was removed from the house first and the phones never left the house (or the very near vicinity of the house). The 1/3 mile radius includes the house.

IMO, it's possible that the phones were destroyed because the perp thought destroying the phone would destroy some incriminating evidence (or the perp wanted to make it look like a robbery gone wrong). Neither is brilliant, but the phones may never have left that house or the very near vicinity of the house. I don't think whatever happened to Lisa was planned in advance. I think it happened, panic ensued and an attempt to stage and destroy evidence was quickly undertaken. Imo, there was way more than enough time for this to go down (4.5 hours if you believe the window of opportunity is 11:30 pm to 4:00 am), especially with one person to assist with the baby.

However, I am not convinced as to when Baby Lisa really "disappeared"; I think it's possible that the window may be much wider. All we have in terms of someone other than the parents seeing Lisa on the 3rd is Samantha Brando reportedly seeing Lisa at 4;30 p.m. and noting that Lisa was "apparently" fine (that one little word makes the statement worthless, imo) and a local unsourced report saying the 4 year old saw Lisa at 6:40 pm (revealed one month after-the-fact). IIRC, neither Samantha Brando's nor her 4 year old's statement was quoted or sourced; which is a requirement for me to consider a media report viable in Baby Lisa's case.

I am not assuming anything "must have" happened in this case; I think that's dangerous when looking for the truth. Since no one other that the parents has said "I saw Lisa that day/night at *advertiser censored* time and she was crying, or laughing, or playing" (or any normal observation that would likely be stated when remembering the last time you saw a missing baby) after 7 weeks, it's reasonable to question whether anybody saw her at all and/or whether she was still at the house on the afternoon/evening of the 3rd, imo. We know there were other people around, but no personalized observation regarding the missing baby. I find that very odd, but JMO. I think it's possible the baby was gone for many hours before the phones. The phones just needed to disappear before the 911 call and LE's arrival.

JMO. I'm not convinced that this is how things went down, but it's a possibility I've been pondering based on what we know and don't know now. Hopefully, we'll learn more facts sometime soon.
It could also very well be that these people have been told not to talk to the media and are doing just that.

It could also very well be that these people have been told not to talk to the media and are doing just that.

Exactly. We don't know.

We do know that a "source reportedly close to the family" released this information. If it's okay to state that SB saw Lisa "apparently" fine at 4:30, I can't think of any reason it wouldn't be okay to state that SB saw the baby and she was sleeping or coughing or laughing at 4:30 p.m. Seems much more natural and certainly no more or less harmful to the investigation. I think it's possible that SB can't say she saw Lisa doing anything "live" and doesn't want to go out on that limb. She may have seen what appeared to be Lisa sleeping in her crib, but can't say for sure. IDK. But, someone from the parents' team told the media SB saw Lisa, so they did talk already (it's just a very unconvincing statement).

Just speculating on what I consider odditiies. JMO...

Exactly. We don't know.

We do know that a "source reportedly close to the family" released this information. If it's okay to state that SB saw Lisa "apparently" fine at 4:30, I can't think of any reason it wouldn't be okay to state that SB saw the baby and she was sleeping or coughing or laughing at 4:30 p.m. Seems much more natural and certainly no more or less harmful to the investigation. I think it's possible that SB can't say she saw Lisa doing anything "live" and doesn't want to go out on that limb. She may have seen what appeared to be Lisa sleeping in her crib, but can't say for sure. IDK. But, someone from the parents' team told the media SB saw Lisa, so they did talk already (it's just a very unconvincing statement).

Just speculating on what I consider odditiies. JMO...
I agree. There has been more than enough 'odd' reporting in this entire case IMO. I just wish someone would print something that we could actually believe the entire thing. Wouldn't that be nice?

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

IDK... I think DB did try to reach one of the many people who were apparently reachable on MW's phone. Someone helped her that night, IMO, but only as far as disposing of the body.

I do believe DB used the phones also to call MW's number, but not for the reason you stated. I think she was looking for something else, and entirely different reason, and then when Lisa came up missing she knew she had to get rid of the phones. I also believe DB knows who is involved. But I do not believe she harmed/murdered/sold her daughter.

IMHOO if DB knows what happened to her baby daughter she's apparently ok with her baby not being home.

ksnurse, going further with mo of your theory, DB could be withholding vital information from LE, causing many people worry while costing the county thousands of dollars.
Again jmo.

**Putting my turkey in the oven.
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

This probably been asked/addressed: But does anyone know if MW had the craigslist ad for the GPS listed the night BL disappeared? The reason I wonder is maybe that's how DB would have that #?

using the phone records le determined one of the three stolen phones was used to dial MW's number at 11:57pm oct 3rd.

LE called MW's number at about 8:30am oct 4th.

Thank you jjk. I'm trying to wrap my head around a few things. What I'm wondering, iirc, DB said at some point that she got on the computer?

Could she have seen the ad on CL and called, not thinking about the time? That type of phone call could last about 50 secs ("No, MW isn't here right now" "do you know what time it is?" kinda thing from Dane).

... tipsy Mom playing on the computer after coming inside for the evening?... fussy baby in the background?... Mom getting frustrated?... 12:00-12:30 something goes wrong?...

Was reading some cell phone posts in 'theories'....this is my understanding from a post that Deb's DAD put on fb a while ago.

Debs cell phone was BROKEN. Her grandfather gave her his old ~ UNUSED one to use. It was not connected. She would have had to call her provider and have the phone switched over, (or exchange sim card, depending) but considering they were behind in payment, doubtful the provider would have done the switch. My understanding is that there was NO service to the grandfathers old phone at all, so Jeremy wouldn't need a number for it, because it didn't have a number - it would become Debs # when the phones were reconnected.

Was reading some cell phone posts in 'theories'....this is my understanding from a post that Deb's DAD put on fb a while ago.

Debs cell phone was BROKEN. Her grandfather gave her his old ~ UNUSED one to use. It was not connected. She would have had to call her provider and have the phone switched over, (or exchange sim card, depending) but considering they were behind in payment, doubtful the provider would have done the switch. My understanding is that there was NO service to the grandfathers old phone at all, so Jeremy wouldn't need a number for it, because it didn't have a number - it would become Debs # when the phones were reconnected.

And if that's the case, JI would have tried to call DB's number when he tried to reach her to say he would be late. Why did his call reach the Verizon call center if DB's phone could take incoming calls, as Picerno stated?

And if that's the case, JI would have tried to call DB's number when he tried to reach her to say he would be late. Why did his call reach the Verizon call center if DB's phone could take incoming calls, as Picerno stated?

JI's call from his work cell did not get go to the call center as it was not his personal cell thus the work bill was probably paid.

When restricted, calls can be received but no calls can be made. That is why the 11:57 call went to call center as it was outgoing not incomming depending on the cell phone company.

I just have state here especially with the economy the way it is that many of us simply are not perfect and it is very easy to miss the "deadline" for a bill.

I will use the anology to credit cards. If you miss a payment by even one day a number of things can happen one being you cannot use the card period.

I know I love to think I am perfect on paying my bills on time but I know I am not.

I am not positive that they had metal detectors the very first day, but they did definitely have them out before it was public about the phones. The phone info came out pretty early, so the detectors were out even earlier than that. And yes, the house was blocked off as a crime scene for a long time. Things are kind of starting to blend a bit in my mind now.

The metal detectors were out prior to the 8th as you stated and were shown on various reports. The one that comes to mind was either Dr. Phil or Nancy Grace.

Also thank you for the insight you have been providing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46