Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband has work phone and personal phone, he rarely takes personal phone w/ him to work. jmo

Mine is the exact opposite. He has both and always has both with him in case I need to reach him or he needs to reach me. He is not to use the business cell for anything but business (they monitor the calls), although I'm sure it would be ok in an emergency situation if that's the only phone he had. Just seems odd to me that JI would be at a side job with his work issued cell phone, that late in the evening with no personal cell to use in case DB needed to reach him. She was home alone w/ a sick baby and didn't drive. Seems he would want to be reachable. moo

BBM

If this was coming from a smart phone...the one that DB took the picture from...then wouldn't the GPS show exactly where the phone was that night but all we hear is about call pings etc and call logs and about 1/3 mile radius from DB's home...sounding like FBI is only giving the Attorney information from the calls using triangulation...

Was any of the phones gps capable??:banghead::banghead:

Using the GPS theory in the phone then Yes LE know exactly where they were up until the batteries are pulled.... JMO

I'm personally not convince she was taking the pic w/ a phone. Cameras come in all sizes and varieties these days. My camera is about the same size as my smartphone. jmo:twocents:

Mine is the exact opposite. He has both and always has both with him in case I need to reach him or he needs to reach me. He is not to use the business cell for anything but business (they monitor the calls), although I'm sure it would be ok in an emergency situation if that's the only phone he had. Just seems odd to me that JI would be at a side job with his work issued cell phone, that late in the evening with no personal cell to use in case DB needed to reach him. She was home alone w/ a sick baby and didn't drive. Seems he would want to be reachable. moo

Not every business is as restrictive as far as use. Granted they say it should not be used for personal use, but people do it all the time. It could be as simple as he told her to contact him on that phone or call the business itself.

Not every business is as restrictive as far as use. Granted they say it should not be used for personal use, but people do it all the time. It could be as simple as he told her to contact him on that phone or call the business itself.

I suppose so. Oh well, I guess everyone is not as attached as I am. lol (It does still bother me though.)

You may be correct. I think the assumption automatically goes to Dane since it's acknowledged that he hasn't been around the area lately.

So, was Dane living/staying at the community house? If not, how did he get he phone?

I think he (Dane) was staying there temporarily. I think he used the phone that night. I also think LE has talked to him. I just think the "mystery man" stated in the article was the annoynomous guy. I think LE wants to talk to anybody w/ any info. I also think Dane may be being thrown under the bus. jmo

We just don't know... My hubby's company doesn't monitor. Of course, I don't call often either. Our family and schools all knows Daddy's work number just in case.:twocents:

I suppose so. Oh well, I guess everyone is not as attached as I am. lol (It does still bother me though.)

My hubby is retired Navy. I didn't talk to him for months at a time. I can go for the day. lol To each his own, I say.:crazy:

MW said that LE had that phone actually two different times, so they know who else was called and where that phone pinged.

I'm sure the also have witness statements that say if Dane left the house that night. There's no indication of that that I'm aware of.

The phone call just doesn't have legs. More likely it was a misdial, a call that didn't go through, so therefore there was no redial.

JMO, always.

My hubby is retired Navy. I didn't talk to him for months at a time. I can go for the day. lol To each his own, I say.:crazy:

Yeah, mine was in the Army, during the Gulf War. I still want to be able to contact him if needed. As I said, some people just aren't as attached as I am. I am also a huge worrywort.

Yeah, mine was in the Army, during the Gulf War. I still want to be able to contact him if needed. As I said, some people just aren't as attached as I am. I am also a huge worrywort.

Thank him for his service!!:woohoo: Being a worrywort is ok, too. lol

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...bragged-about-being-paid-to-steal-lisa-irwin/

Link from MSM thread... towards end of interview, atty talks about phones again. FYI

transcript of cellphone portion of the interview:

MK: Okay, I want to turn now to the cellphones. Because I know you have been pursuing other leads. And there is a lot of questions going around about the cellphones of the parents, and whether in fact they did have restricted service as the parents told me, as they have told many people on the day and night that Baby Lisa went missing. The police, as you know, and as you've told me, came in and claimed that DB's phone attempted an 11:57pm phone call that night that lasted 50 seconds. To MW's phone. A lot of people have been saying how could it be 50 seconds long if the phone service was restricted? You've spoken with Verizon, you've done some re-verifying on this, what do we know?

JP: I haven't spoken with Verizon but our investigators have. As far as we know, from early in the afternoon, on the day in question, the phones could dial outgoing calls. As far as the call specifically, at 11:57, we don't have any belief that the call actually went through.

MK: Wait, let me stop you. The phones could dial outgoing calls? could place outgoing calls?

JP: Could place an outgoing call which would be recorded, but the outgoing call would not be received by the other party.

MK: Okay, so you pick up your phone, you dial, I dial JP and it says "This is Verizon, please pay your bill."

JP: That is my understanding based on the knowledge that we have at the present time.

MK: Do we know then why the Verizon records would show a 50 second call? You know, sitting there listening to that recording for 50 seconds?

JP: Again, not being a phone expert, I don't know. We are trying to verify that. Uh, we can't get through- you know how it is when you call a cellphone company, because there is no active case we are not allowed to subpena the records. Much of the information that we are getting relative to that phone comes from the FBI when we had that initial meeting with them.

MK: Okay, now I want to talk to you about this guy Dane. Who is this guy Dane and why are you looking at him more and more?

JP: Well, the word that we are getting, and I guess a local reporter in KC interviewed uh, at least Dane's father. He is linked to being in the home of MW where that phone call went to at 11:57, it is our contention that whoever took Baby Lisa made that phone call when they took the phones. MW has claimed she didn't have her phone that night. This Dane individual was identified as being a person in possession of her phone that evening, and so much of the investigation has centered around finding him. Evidently he was out of the KC area on a hunting trip and just recently returned. From what I've read, the reporter from KC went to his parents home, interviewed his father on the porch and supposedly had some contact via text with an individual who purported to be Dane.

DB/Jersey link: He lived across the street from the Irwins for some time.

Tanko lived at 3718 N. Lister ... this is the address he gave for years as his residence. DB/JI live at 3620 N. Lister - not across the street.

It's not that far away though...

Where is that coming from? According to the text from Dane, he was using MW's phone to set up his new phone. I haven't seen anything that says he couldn't afford one.
My next question for him after this answer would have been where and when did you get this said new phone?

Tanko lived at 3718 N. Lister ... this is the address he gave for years as his residence. DB/JI live at 3620 N. Lister - not across the street.

It's not that far away though...

Why has he been labeled a homeless guy?

Au contraire. People like him find the money to post bond. There are bail bondsmen around I'm sure.
A bailbondsman is not likely to help you if you have already absconded before. That is not good for business as they are responsible for the difference themselves if you don't show.

My next question for him after this answer would have been where and when did you get this said new phone?

If it was a cell he wouldn't need her phone to set it up. U can use the new phone to get mins. If it was a landline. This was late at night iirc the phone company how's hours. Or is that not true?

To the best of my knowledge, although he gave out that address he didn't actually live there. Go to this address http://www.homes.com/Home-Prices/MO/KANSAS-CITY/ and put in the address 3620 N LISTER AVE KANSAS CITY, MO. If you look at this map, the house indicated is the Irwin home. Proceed up N. Lister to 3718. I count 5 houses between them, on the same side of the street. This address is certainly not far way from the Irwin home--I would say it is within eyesight. There is an intervening cross street, NE 37th street.

He was at his regular job, just extra hours so he had the correct workphone with him. Why would he take a phone that is not in service? She was in the company of a neighbor that had a phone, so he was reachable if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETI20