Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the best of my knowledge, although he gave out that address he didn't actually live there. Go to this address http://www.homes.com/Home-Prices/MO/KANSAS-CITY/ and put in the address 3620 N LISTER AVE KANSAS CITY, MO. If you look at this map, the house indicated is the Irwin home. Proceed up N. Lister to 3718. I count 5 houses between them, on the same side of the street. This address is certainly not far way from the Irwin home--I would say it is within eyesight. There is an intervening cross street, NE 37th street.
The way the houses sit, it is not within sight. close, but not within sight the way the street curves and the angle the houses sit on it.

The way the houses sit, it is not within sight. close, but not within sight the way the street curves and the angle the houses sit on it.

Isn't the address in question the one that he was doing the sprinklers at and sometimes squatted at? Please help... I'm so confused.

Isn't the address in question the one that he was doing the sprinklers at and sometimes squatted at? Please help... I'm so confused.
The address listed is the squatted in house. The sprinkler house is on Chelsea.

He was at his regular job, just extra hours so he had the correct workphone with him. Why would he take a phone that is not in service? She was in the company of a neighbor that had a phone, so he was reachable if needed.

This is very interesting and something I had assumed. . .but does that mean that JI called SB's phone and let DB know when he was coming home? Hmmmmm. . .

ETA-or DB used SB's phone to call JI and find out when he'd be home?

This is very interesting and something I had assumed. . .but does that mean that JI called SB's phone and let DB know when he was coming home? Hmmmmm. . .

Maybe... I think LE would know at this point though.

Maybe... I think LE would know at this point though.

That's not what DB said. A very early national interview, I'd have to go find it, someone asked her if she was worried about him not coming home and she said "no I knew he was working". That doesn't indicate that she called him, or that he called SB to relay the message.

Back to Dane I know he is not a suspect, so i am not sure how far to go with this, but it was mentioned the page before this one. Did you all read this link. It's hard to read and there are errors. Interested to know what you think. This is a report of the interview with Dane's (they call him the "man" some of the time,) father and Dane text messaging his answers.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...ad-phone-that-got-call-from-irwin-family-cell

In the world of contracting, it is not unusual to have to work until the job is done. A remodel job especially often runs into problems and runs late. If he has been doing this kind of work for a while it is not an issue if you know they aren't coming home until the job is completed.

Most here were convinced and deeply disappointed that Casey Anthony was acquitted. The majority here believe that the mother must be responsible for the disappearance if not an infanticide. <Mod Snip>In the garden variety case of a missing infant, e.g., Tyler Dash, the statistics support immediate interest in the parents. This doesn't appear to be a garden variety missing infant case.

Thanks, katshep.

That's not what DB said. A very early national interview, I'd have to go find it, someone asked her if she was worried about him not coming home and she said "no I knew he was working". That doesn't indicate that she called him, or that he called SB to relay the message.

I remember that. DB seems very independant type, I don't think she was worried about him not being there.

This subject comes up alot.. I think it is a matter of how individual couples live their lives. I personally don't call hubby very often, nor does he call me very often. That's just the way we do it. My sister and her hubby talk probably every hour. Different strokes for different folks, I say.

I do think that all phone records of all players have probably been checked out at this point at least a little.:twocents:

In the world of contracting, it is not unusual to have to work until the job is done. A remodel job especially often runs into problems and runs late. If he has been doing this kind of work for a while it is not an issue if you know they aren't coming home until the job is completed.

I always wondered about people asking Deb if she was concerned when he was late though...if he was expected home around 10:30 and she went to be around that time, she may not have even realized he was so late. She could have been expecting him home at the point she went to bed, but fell asleep.

Wow, we're closing in on 1300 posts on this one thread.

I am going to create a "Cell Phone Activity Discussion #2" thread, and this one will be closing shortly. Fair warning to all--keep your fingers away from the doorjamb!

Where is that coming from? According to the text from Dane, he was using MW's phone to set up his new phone. I haven't seen anything that says he couldn't afford one.

dane texted RP that he used MW's phone to have his phone turned on. no mention of a new phone.

He texted this Russ Ptacek:

&#8206;"I used Megan’s cell phone to have my phone turned on and some rides lined up for the next days of moving into my new place," Dane, mystery phone man says in text.

Fresh cell phone activity thread ready and waiting for your sleuthing!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7365937#post7365937"]Cell Phone Activity Discussion Thread #2[/ame]

Locking up here very soon, so gather up your belongings and start moving that direction.

He was at his regular job, just extra hours so he had the correct workphone with him. Why would he take a phone that is not in service? She was in the company of a neighbor that had a phone, so he was reachable if needed.

Something I just thought of. JI said he couldn't call home and let DB know that he would be working later than usual. Well, hmm, he knew the neighbor was over. Why didn't he call her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl