Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then here is what I don't get. IF in fact JT has an alibi for that night, then WHO was watering the yard and turning on and off the sprinklers in the home that he was paid to take care of?

I've thought about the sprinklers being turned off that night and wonder if a neighbor did earlier when they saw it was on.SB and SB were outside and I didn't hear if they mentioned seeing anyone around the house with the sprinkler.How close was that house to DB's?

MW said she got her phone back about midnight. The hx had been deleted. She identified Dane as the user of the phone from sometime after 1pm October 3 to midnight. She claims that Dane left the morning of October 4. MW was at the Waffle House from 2am.

Addendum:
She told The Examiner she was contacted by the Feds on Oct. 8. Since that interview, she has reported that it was Dane who used her phone.

But didn't MW claim that Dane answered a call from LE who was trying to trace the number the next morning? Does anyone else remember this? And wouldn't Dane have dumped MW's phone into the river, too?

Maybe it's more feasible that Jersey took the baby for Dane, and the phones to sell for himself. Then he calls Dane 30 minutes in and say I got the kid, I'm headed your way....then Jersey sells or dumps the phones so he can't be connected to Megan by the phone call on Deb's phone if LE got ahold of it. Dane doesn't think anyone will wonder who was called from Megan's phone not realizing that LE will pull the records. So he doesn't dump it. Now Jersey has to walk because Dane didn't meet him with the car. He's tired of waiting in the wooded area so he heads that way. Then LE calls Megan's phone and Dane splits because he knows they are coming. I just don't know what they did with Lisa. I hope she is alive.

Clear as mud right?

I've thought about the sprinklers being turned off that night and wonder if a neighbor did earlier when they saw it was on.SB and SB were outside and I didn't hear if they mentioned seeing anyone around the house with the sprinkler.How close was that house to DB's?
It is on the next street over. Not visible from their house.

JJeanine Pirro Show

John Picerno: 11:57 PM phone call to MW did NOT reach her>it went to t call center.

-our clients r telling t truth>there is no connection to DB and MW on any of the phone records

-we don't know who tried to access t VM-whoever took t phones.

Well then here is what I don't get. IF in fact JT has an alibi for that night, then WHO was watering the yard and turning on and off the sprinklers in the home that he was paid to take care of?

A neighbor reported that the handyman was taking care of the lawn and the sprinklers were left on till around 11pm that night. So you do have to wonder how he has an aliby when that would put him at the scene.

Fox news- there was a 11:57 pm call as noted above and someone tried to access voice messages that morning.... DB or kidnapper?

But didn't MW claim that Dane answered a call from LE who was trying to trace the number the next morning? Does anyone else remember this? And wouldn't Dane have dumped MW's phone into the river, too?

MW said she got her phone back about midnight. The hx had been deleted. She identified Dane as the user of the phone from sometime after 1pm October 3 to midnight. She claims that Dane left the morning of October 4. MW was at the Waffle House from 2am.

Found it:

Russ: "Did you ever ask him about that call?"
Wright: "I battered him about it."
Russ: "What did he say?"
Wright: "He denied answering it. Didn't know anything about it. He did admit answering the phone to a detective who had called, I guess later on that evening or the next day."

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case#ixzz1dY77geck

Please let meknw what she says. No cable here.

It was very short. JP seemed to say that the 11:57 call to MW was an "attempted" call due to no service. He stated that the FBI did not find any prior calls to MW on DB's phone records. He said there is no connection between the two. Then MF talked about how tight the timeline is for an intruder to steal phones and a baby and make a 11:57 call.

JJeanine Pirro Show

John Picerno: 11:57 PM phone call to MW did NOT reach her>it went to t call center.

-our clients r telling t truth>there is no connection to DB and MW on any of the phone records

-we don't know who tried to access t VM-whoever took t phones.

What epiphany wrote^^^bears repeating. Picerno "clarified" that the outbound call at 11:57 was made to MW's phone number, but it went to the call center (due to being out of service).

I suspect Tacopina kicked his butt big time yesterday after Picerno's confusing comments about the phone activity on Fox with Megyn Kelly. Picerno did a much more convincing job today by making the clarification that the call did not go through to MW.

He said they did not see the records, but this is what LE shared with him. He also said the reason it took so long for the boys to be interviewed was "the FBI's fault" because their interviewer was requested, but the FBI had scheduling issues, therefore the delay.

Who knows what's true? He is certainly being sent out to spin though, that's pretty clear.

If I remember correctly, Young kind of chuckled or amusingly stated that Jersey wasn't involved. I wonder if his alibi was that he was doing something else incredibly stupid at the time, but wasn't necessarily illegal or the public's business to know. For some reason, I seem to remember Young being bemused by the whole situation about Jersey.

Normally that would be correct, however there is also the issue of the phones being restricted at the time. So it is possible that the owner ATTEMPTED to retrieve VM, but could not because of the late payment being due.

Also, I am not sure why someone who has stolen a phone would want to retrieve the previous owners voice mail?

That's another question for me too katydid. At what point did DB realize that her phones were cut off and did she know at all that evening that they were. She was outside smoking and drinking most of the early evening and then just went to bed at 10:30pm long before the first activity on the phone at 11:57pm according to her version. We can assume that if anyone had called her, the phone wouldn't have rung so how would she even have known they were cut off? JI didn't appear to know because he tried to call home. And according to the lawyers, it appears that they were cut off that very day at some point.

I would have to guess that JI told her sometime after they discovered Lisa missing that he had tried to call home and they put two and two together and realized what had happened with the non service on the phones. I believe DB knew about the phones being cut off by the time she went in for her interview with LE on the 4th because that's when, according to AI's tweet, she told LE that the phone pings were impossible because the phones were restricted to outgoing calls due to non payment. JI's sister AI is the one who helped muddy the water about the phones with her tweet about them IMO. She probably had the wrong information too so that created inconsistencies about what the phones could or could not do.

So other than that strange call or call attempt to MW at 11:57pm, I suppose I could see DB finding out about the lack of service around 3:17am when she wondered where JI was and decided to check her voice mail. And when that didn't work and she was still unaware of what the problem was, she could have checked it again at 3:22am At that point, she would have realized something was wrong with the phone service and may have pressed a few other buttons that required an internet connection to see if any of them were working also.

But I just don't see it, especially because of the earlier call or call attempt. That would have required her to have had someone else in the home at that time who, for whatever reason, decided to pick up a phone and try to call MW.

MOO

If I remember correctly, Young kind of chuckled or amusingly stated that Jersey wasn't involved. I wonder if his alibi was that he was doing something else incredibly stupid at the time, but wasn't necessarily illegal or the public's business to know. For some reason, I seem to remember Young being bemused by the whole situation about Jersey.

Yes, but what about the neighbor who reported that she saw him turning on the sprinklers at the house next door to hers. ? I think that was supposedly around 9 pm. And then someone turned them off around 11 pm. Anyone couldhave turned them off, but she reported that he was the one who was there to turn them on that night. So that puts him in the immediate area of the Irwins home at the same time that the 2 women were out on the stoop drinking.

That's another question for me too katydid. At what point did DB realize that her phones were cut off and did she know at all that evening that they were. She was outside smoking and drinking most of the early evening and then just went to bed at 10:30pm long before the first activity on the phone at 11:57pm according to her version. We can assume that if anyone had called her, the phone wouldn't have rung so how would she even have known they were cut off? JI didn't appear to know because he tried to call home. And according to the lawyers, it appears that they were cut off that very day at some point.

I would have to guess that JI told her sometime after they discovered Lisa missing that he had tried to call home and they put two and two together and realized what had happened with the non service on the phones. I believe DB knew about the phones being cut off by the time she went in for her interview with LE on the 4th because that's when, according to AI's tweet, she told LE that the phone pings were impossible because the phones were restricted to outgoing calls due to non payment. JI's sister AI is the one who helped muddy the water about the phones with her tweet about them IMO. She probably had the wrong information too so that created inconsistencies about what the phones could or could not do.

So other than that strange call or call attempt to MW at 11:57pm, I suppose I could see DB finding out about the lack of service around 3:17am when she wondered where JI was and decided to check her voice mail. And when that didn't work and she was still unaware of what the problem was, she could have checked it again at 3:22am At that point, she would have realized something was wrong with the phone service and may have pressed a few other buttons that required an internet connection to see if any of them were working also.

But I just don't see it, especially because of the earlier call or call attempt. That would have required her to have had someone else in the home at that time who, for whatever reason, decided to pick up a phone and try to call MW.

MOO

I don't understand why anyone would dial *86 on their own phone. If I have a vm I just click on the icon. Why would you dial *86 if your phone is not showing a vm has been received?

I do believe that the FBI has had one opportunity to interview Dane and I don't think MW said that he disappeared on the morning of the 4th. I think he was still around for about another week. I suppose he disappeared after his interview with the FBI.

MOO

I don't understand why anyone would dial *86 on their own phone. If I have a vm I just click on the icon. Why would you dial *86 if your phone is not showing a vm has been received?

I believe another poster who has a Verizon smart phone said that the smart phone itself automatically dials the *86 when you press the voice mail button. I hope they are still here to verify this so I don't have to try and find that post. Or perhaps I just misunderstood their post. :waitasec:

MOO

I believe another poster who has a Verizon smart phone said that the smart phone itself automatically dials the *86 when you press the voice mail button. I hope they are still here to verify this so I don't have to try and find that post. Or perhaps I just misunderstood their post. :waitasec:

MOO
I read that post also. And we don't know the model of phone in question. Is it a smartphone? Is it a plainjane phone without icons on a touchscreen to push? We just don't know.

Are you referring to LE ,DB and JI or someone unknown?

What makes the most sense to me is,DB is lying about the phones.

Sorry, second time I've been asked, I guess I should edit that to 'unknown' person or persons -- not D/J :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop