Chad G., fiancé of Crystal S.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know for sure that the crack pipe(s) was/were Chad's?
Chad has escaped the scrutiny of the media and not much is known about him, he has kept a low profile. All we know is that he is MG's step-son, CS's fiance' and now has custody of his 2 children. He has a job, he and CS live together and rumors are that he was not home on Monday night - he may work nights for all we know.

Even without any confirmation, I can guarantee that LE talked to him and know everything there is to know about him - he's the live-in bf of the mother of a missing child, he would be at the top of the list of suspects along with RC, MC, CS, Gannys, GreatGrannys, Grampas, Step-family members, Uncles, Aunts, GreatAunts, RSO's, SO's, friends, ex-lovers, neighbors, Martians and other alien life forms.
MG told KP and it was in the bar complaint docs. The truck they were in and the pipes were Chad's, it was one of the several things that were conspired to hide. Actually, I don't think he even was brought in for LD until after the search of MGs property in Baker Co. He is not currently employed iirc.

I bumped the thread to ask if anyone had access to or knowledge of his custody docs. :)

ETA: I am most interested in the part about hiding a child.

Ah, curvecuti - thanks.

So Chad's a crack head. Nice. Yep, give CS custody. Puhlease.

MG told KP and it was in the bar complaint docs. The truck they were in and the pipes were Chad's, it was one of the several things that were conspired to hide. Actually, I don't think he even was brought in for LD until after the search of MGs property in Baker Co. He is not currently employed iirc.

I bumped the thread to ask if anyone had access to or knowledge of his custody docs. :)

Can you elaborate on this at all? TIA

In all the photos of chad Griffis....
He is not lookng to the camera!

Now that we know for sure the crack pipes were Chad's, I would like to know more about his custody situation. I can't find any documents, has anyone seen them? tia

The custody docs are in Baker County.

The divorce was in 2006. Final dissolution of marriage 12/21/06

Chad's ex wife had a Restraining order for two years on Chad. (He was not allowed to see his kids during that time). That was dropped on 12/5/08 after slightly more than 2 years. (10/5/06 - 12/5/08)

The last entries on the family docket are as follows:

12/09/2008 .ANSWER TO PETITION FOR MODIFICATION
11/26/2008 .CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
11/20/2008 .MOTION TO ABATE PETITION TO MODIFY
11/17/2008 .SUMMONS RETURNED SERVED
11/10/2008 .NOTICE OF LIMITATION OF SERVICES PROVIDED
11/10/2008 .CIVIL COVER SHEET
11/10/2008 .PETITION TO MODIFY CUSTODY
11/10/2008 .UCCJ
11/10/2008 .FAMILY LAW AFFIDAVIT AND NOTICE OF SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
11/10/2008 .FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT OF XXXXXX (Chad's ex-wife)
11/10/2008 .SUMMONS ISSUED
12/21/2006 .FINAL JUDGEMENT OF DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE

There is a Petition to Modify Custody filed on 11/10/08. At that time, the RO was still on Chad. Perhaps he filed the Petition asking that he be allowed visitations. There is nothing in the dockets showing that his ex-wife ever lost custody of the children or "turned over custody" to Chad.

I really don't care if he doesn't look at the cameras. Other than being a crack head and making babies with crack heads who can't take care of the ones they already have given birth to, just what is his story?

These people are all just scum. Scum.

He** will be full.

Can you elaborate on this at all? TIA

I wish I could! That's why I was asking, I have seen it upstairs here, so I think it would be a fact. I am pretty sure someone has or has knowledge of that documents that show this but I can't remember who. :)

I am going to delete my posts on the Hank Jr. thread, I am moving them here. :)

Can that part about Chad hiding a child be seen in the documents you can access online or does it have to be ordered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern
Curve,

I thought his ex was hiding the kids from him, not the other way around.....

No, she had a DV order w/ children against him for 2 yrs. She wasn't hiding the kids, afaik.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwine81
I have never seen anything factual say that Chad is a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance.

Nor have we seen anything factual that says he isn't. No one has been cleared, and no suspect has been named, by LE.

I don't think people are just making up that Chad has a charge of this on his record. imo. It was said the records were not available online and the incident happened in Ga

bbm

He is not currently employed?! :eek: And neither is Crystal? I wonder how they are supporting three kids, plus child support for Jr?

Really? he's not currently employed? Do we have Unemployment insurance records for that? Do we have anything that shows that?

Original post by redwine81 over on the Hank jr thread. I do so respectively :

snip~I have never seen anything factual say that Chad is a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance.~ end

I have never seen anything factual saying that Chad is or is not a suspect either, Does this have to be a prerequisite now when posting? for what it's worth Law Enforcement did issue a statement at the end of August naming two individuals that ARE NOT suspects.

Here: http://www.pcso.us/2009-8-17-a

There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest. The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case.
But that statement seems to mean very little here in my opinion.

In all honestly we have a ton of detailed threads on various subjects however each of them always end up being about Ronald. I read the posts in the other thread stating that theorizing about Chad is "crazy". There are those that believe the idea that RC murdered his own child is crazy as well but I would never tell someone that I thought their opinion was crazy.

Ok, but still waiting for the evidence that shows Chad isn't employed and hasn't been for some time.

Telling someone they are crazy is different than telling them their idea is crazy. I think it is crazy to assume that Chad is hiding Haleigh because they think he hid children before...that is a big jump with no verification that he kidnapped other children and secreted them. I have a right to my opinion on that matter.

It might be nice to be perfect....some of us aren't. I'm not but I realize that some people are closer to perfection than others. It helps to grow thick skin when one isn't perfect.

Of course you won't hear LE calling anyone a suspect...They don't, till immediately before the arrest or afterwards. OJ changed the parameters on that word. Now, they are getting touchy about POI also. It's all about Attorneys.

No one is a suspect so the LE announcing that means absolutely nothing in legal terms.

I would bump your last post Debs, if I could.

quote from Debs:

.........."Ok, but still waiting for the evidence that shows Chad isn't employed and hasn't been for some time."...................

I read here when I first came, that Chad G. was not employed, that was why he and CS were living w/ MG and BG. That was also the reason given about him being seen out late the night Haleigh disappeared, he was out drinking, he was currently unemployed and didn't have to be at work the next morning. He may employed now, since it has been 9 months. IDK. If you have proof of his current employment, please post it. TIA!

I read here when I first came, that Chad G. was not employed, that was why he and CS were living w/ MG and BG. That was also the reason given about him being seen out late the night Haleigh disappeared, he was out drinking, he was currently unemployed and didn't have to be at work the next morning. He may employed now, since it has been 9 months. IDK. If you have proof of his current employment, please post it. TIA!

Those things were all mentioned in the rumor thread.......were they confirmed and that's why you bring them up?

I thought Chad worked on the farm, and we know for certain now that Chad and Crystal do not live in the same home as Marie and Bruce; they have their own home nearby.

bbm

He is not currently employed?! :eek: And neither is Crystal? I wonder how they are supporting three kids, plus child support for Jr?

After hearing from Kim P, I am pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Then again I might just be crazy. :crazy:

If one is to explore the possibility of Chad being responsible/involved in HaLeigh's disappearance, motive being the outstanding child support debt owed by Crystal, than, by the same token, TN's boyfriend/significant other should be explored as well in my opinion.
It's evident, based upon TN's own words, that Haleigh spent nights/time with her at her home, therefore TN's BF would certainly have had access to and a relationship with HaLeigh and, for financial reasons as well, TN's BF was tired of Teresa's $$ being garnished on HaLeigh (less for him...) + he was resentful of the time that she spent with HaLeigh (less for him...).
It's curious to me that we have heard so little about this man. Now I'm not saying that he is involved/responsible, but what I am saying is that you cannot, IMO, select a suspect and build a motive around him/her WITHOUT looking at who else that very same motive may apply to... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaehj