Chad G., fiancé of Crystal S.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What it shows is that his ex-wife, in May 2006, obtained an Order for Injunction for Protection Against Domestic Violence With Minor Children.

Where I come from, not Florida, it would certainly impact on visitation, and would make it highly unlikely he would have had anything but supervised visitation with the children. Unfortunately the Judgment from 2006 can't be opened from the site, but I'd sure like to see her basis for getting it.

Odd that CS is making domestic violence allegations against RC, when in fact her current beau/step-brother had a domestic violence order against him for almost 2 years and no one is asking a question about it.

I question it and would hope that LE has investigated it. My concern would be that if LE has ruled out Chad as a suspect, that Family Court look closely at all parties involved with the minor children. It appears that there are no viable choices within the nuclear family for the well being of those children.

I question it and would hope that LE has investigated it. My concern would be that if LE has ruled out Chad as a suspect, that Family Court look closely at all parties involved with the minor children. It appears that there are no viable choices within the nuclear family for the well being of those children.

I hope they are/have looked into it too, but not convinced they have. I wonder if they got too focused on Misty and didn't investigate the others much. I hope they have spoken to Chad's ex wife. I wish a journalist or someone would talk to her and find out why she had the violence order against him etc.

Does anyone know if anyone has been able to figure out if the Jeffrey & Billye G that knew Sapp and owned the home he was living in (very close to Haleigh's), are related to Chad? I noticed that was getting sleuthed in the early days, but it doesn't seem anyone has been able to get the answers? I've been googling and haven't been able to find out much about them yet, other than their association with Sapp.

Very true. Very sad. I don't think he is involved in any way in the criminal case, but I too hope Family Court takes a good long look at him. Would be helpful if someone who cares about Crystal and who has the maturity and educated intelligence to do so would drop some pearls of wisdom in her ears.

Very true. Very sad. I don't think he is involved in any way in the criminal case, but I too hope Family Court takes a good long look at him. Would be helpful if someone who cares about Crystal and who has the maturity and educated intelligence to do so would drop some pearls of wisdom in her ears.

Yes radio, it would. That being IF the stories we are hearing are true. At this point there is a lot of intentional leading the boards going on and I am starting to be more of a fact checker than before. Check them all, make the decision for the children and find Haleigh...put these drug offenders and child predators (yes, I said it!) in jail and sweat them in the box. Better yet, let me at 'em!

My concern with Chad is his behavior during the time his fiance and his own daughter's half sister disappeared. He did not accompany them to Satsuma. He was on myspace that night (tuesday) playing the buy a pet game. He did not go to Satsuma on Wed or on Thursday. What kind of a person claiming to love Crystal not be there to support her on what had to be the worst day of Crystal's life?

My concern with Chad is his behavior during the time his fiance and his own daughter's half sister disappeared. He did not accompany them to Satsuma. He was on myspace that night (tuesday) playing the buy a pet game. He did not go to Satsuma on Wed or on Thursday. What kind of a person claiming to love Crystal not be there to support her on what had to be the worst day of Crystal's life?

I can't speculate much on what was in his mind. Maybe the game was to take his mind off the situation IDK. I haven't seen enough of him to judge much. I can say with his record, with RC's record with Misty's admitted drug use I would look very closely at all of them before leaving children in their custody. I must assume that LE has and is looking closely at Chad as well as others. So far the only area of interest they have spoken of publicly is Misty.

I agree that his behaviour was very odd....and am confused by his excuse of having to look after the other kids, as I think his ex-wife has custody of them. If he's lied about why he didn't go to Satsuma, I would like to know why!

Stick with the topic of this thread, NOT the posters.

Thanks!

I agree that his behaviour was very odd....and am confused by his excuse of having to look after the other kids, as I think his ex-wife has custody of them. If he's lied about why he didn't go to Satsuma, I would like to know why!

Maybe it was his week to have the kids with him. Do we know anything about their visitation arrangements?

According to HLN Chad has full custody of both his children.......so that puts that to rest.

Thanks Curious!

Originally Posted by Curiousintx
They are covering the case on HLN today. Interesting stuff today. Chad has sole custody of his 2 children from previous marriage. It is good coverage. Says LE is working very hard on the case and saying nothing.

According to HLN Chad has full custody of both his children.......so that puts that to rest.

Thanks Curious!

They are covering the case on HLN today. Interesting stuff today. Chad has sole custody of his 2 children from previous marriage. It is good coverage. Says LE is working very hard on the case and saying nothing.

Someone had told me that a month ago but I hesitated to post it here because I had no proof.

Thanks to Curious and Teh for sharing this.

Pirate that information changes a lot of things

Thanks Curious!

This one and there was one other we can put to rest ... lol for the life of me I cant remember it right now! ...

Ohhh, the one about RC losing his job, article from yesterday states he lost his job.

Thanks Curious!

WHOA!!!!....that certainly explains why Chad couldn't come with Crystal that morning.

Can someone help me find the link for the story saying Chad has custody of the kids? I just tried looking it up and what I'm getting is ssssoooo not about this subject.

AND....some were using the fact that Chad was behind on child support as a "motive" for making Haleigh disappear (set up foundation to collect donations). If Chad has custody, he wouldn't be paying child support!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89