Chad G., fiancé of Crystal S.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah. I didn't realize Chad was Crystals stepbrother. Alrighty then..

I haven't heard anything about him being looked into, polygraphed, etc. but I really hope he has been. I also haven't heard anything about his relationship with Haleigh, his whereabouts when she went missing, nor have I seen him do any kind of interview, plea for Haleigh, or have I ever seen him on any media outlet. To me, that's very strange. If I were getting ready to become a step parent (like he is) I'd be begging for Haleighs return, just like everyone else.

NG would have a shouting good time with this "bombshell"...

I think LE need to take a deeper look into that whole side of the family.

I could not agree with you more! :star2:

I thought about this this morning when I read this on a page about facts and characteristics of sex offenders:
"Many pedophiles seek out mothers of single parent families for the purpose of victimizing children."

And I just thought about how we haven't really heard anything about this guy. Its someone who probably comes into frequent contact with Haleigh, so she would know him and go him if called.

Concerns have been raised about Ron's past use of drugs. What about Crystal's/ Crystal's fiance... one of the pictures of her and her fiance seems to be decorated with fake marijuana plants hanging in the doorway and then the other has a sign that says "Stoner Way", pictures of marijuana and a bookshelf with (possibly empty) bottles of booze. (for the pictures go to the last post on this page
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3388231&postcount=25

I could not agree with you more! :star2:

I thought about this this morning when I read this on a page about facts and characteristics of sex offenders:
"Many pedophiles seek out mothers of single parent families for the purpose of victimizing children."

And I just thought about how we haven't really heard anything about this guy. Its someone who probably comes into frequent contact with Haleigh, so she would know him and go him if called.

Concerns have been raised about Ron's past use of drugs. What about Crystal's/ Crystal's fiance... one of the pictures of her and her fiance seems to be decorated with fake marijuana plants hanging in the doorway and then the other has a sign that says "Stoner Way", pictures of marijuana and a bookshelf with (possibly empty) bottles of booze. (for the pictures go to the last post on this page lhttp://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79854http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79854)
Yep nice decorations and lovely bar;) Nice glossy eyes to;)

Are those pictures from Chad and Crystal's home or one of their friends? Could you tell on the myspace?

Are those pictures from Chad and Crystal's home or one of their friends? Could you tell on the myspace?

:doh: That is an awesome point! :doh:

I sent a little note to the Websleuther who posted the picture, don't know if they'll be able to tell me anything.

So, no, I have no way of knowing if that is Crystal's place or someone else's. Thank you for catching my blooper! :D

I believe it was somebody elses home. These were taken on Crystals 23rd Birthday.

I believe it was somebody elses home. These were taken on Crystals 23rd Birthday.

My apologies for making that assumption, I don't really know where they were taken. If they were taken at a friends home instead, then what kind of people is she friends with?

When did his father and her mother get together? I don't suppose they'd feel like siblings if they haven't been brought up together as children.

When did his father and her mother get together? I don't suppose they'd feel like siblings if they haven't been brought up together as children.

That's a good point Donjeta.

O/T but interesting. Back in 1979 my Gfather remarried after the death of my Gmother. The woman he married had 6 grown children and one older teen (he was a late in life baby).

I didn't know her family well with the exception of having socially known one of her older sons. I did go out on two dates with him, shortly after they were married. He and I had only known each other about 3 mos. prior to them getting married and it never occurred to us that I was technically his neice and he was technically my uncle. Well thank goodness those two dinner dates never amounted to anything or good lord can you imagine? LOL

Why does he not look into the camera?
He keeps his head down for most of the interview!

It seems strange that he makes so little eye contact with the interviewer. Is he shy, getting emotional and wanting to control it that way, hiding something or just the sort of person who rarely looks anyone in the eye because they get uncomfortable?

It seems strange that he makes so little eye contact with the interviewer. Is he shy, getting emotional and wanting to control it that way, hiding something or just the sort of person who rarely looks anyone in the eye because they get uncomfortable?

I could understand him not looking into the camera or even looking the
reporter in the eye.. but looking down at the ground?

I could understand him not looking into the camera or even looking the
reporter in the eye.. but looking down at the ground?

Maybe he is shy. He didn't ask to be interviewed. The reporter clearly stated that they were the ones who tracked him down, not the other way around. Some people just don't feel comfortable in front of the camera. I know I wouldn't be.

Maybe he is shy. He didn't ask to be interviewed. The reporter clearly stated that they were the ones who tracked him down, not the other way around. Some people just don't feel comfortable in front of the camera. I know I wouldn't be.

He didn't appear camera shy in the GR interview.
Maybe he is just shy depending on the circumstances?
:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member