Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't jump on the Denise bandwagon after reading just this article. It was obviously written by someone who is in Denise's camp. You note how it doesn't tell what Denise's emails said to Charlie to make him respond like that. Also, just because he has concerns about vaccinations doesn't make him a bad father or should a pediatrician see him that way. Ask Jennie McCarthy about her concerns about vaccinations now. There are many studies (mostly from Australia and European countries) that see connections between certain vaccinations and autism and other ailments that are more common now than decades before the vaccinations. I did research on vaccinations when my son was born 16 years ago and (with a doctor's advice) I chose to delay certain vaccinations and in some cases, no vaccination at all. I think a parent that wants a further explanation of some of the "normal" procedures pediatricians do is actually a more concerned parent.

I do believe that Richards is the one who messed around on Sheen with her bestfriends hubby..(Richie Sambora) Charlie is a good looking man and he is rich unfortunately that will get you very far with the females. He also paid over 50k's to Heidi Fleiss for time with some prostitutes.. ( I think I read he had over 25 of them all together ) Denise is beautiful she is young she has the body the hair the facial features the lips etc etc..but she is pretty ''dirty'' herself.!! Those two were just toxic for each other IMO.

Was Denise Richards the one that threw a laptop (?) and hit a woman in a wheelchair??

Regardless of what the problems are in their family, they don't need to be talking about it to the press. I get the feeling that she's just out to hurt him. I would hope to God she's not spiteful enough to say this stuff out of anger, but I get the feeling she is.

I do believe that Richards is the one who messed around on Sheen with her bestfriends hubby..(Richie Sambora) Charlie is a good looking man and he is rich unfortunately that will get you very far with the females. He also paid over 50k's to Heidi Fleiss for time with some prostitutes.. ( I think I read he had over 25 of them all together ) Denise is beautiful she is young she has the body the hair the facial features the lips etc etc..but she is pretty ''dirty'' herself.!! Those two were just toxic for each other IMO.

Regardless of what the problems are in their family, they don't need to be talking about it to the press. I get the feeling that she's just out to hurt him. I would hope to God she's not spiteful enough to say this stuff out of anger, but I get the feeling she is.
ita with both of you :)

the emails to denise from charlie remind me of the telephone message alec baldwin left his 12 year old daughter. charlie is frustrated by his inability to parent his children - denise sends HER nanny with the kids and monitors everything he does. he is not perfect and i am not defending him, but i do understand when someone pushes you to the point of such anger when dealing with your kids. plus, its been reported she befriended his fiancee, only to try and win charlie back. i think she needs some counseling

Denise isn't "sending" her nanny, it's court-ordered and they wouldn't do that unless there was a good reason to. IMO anyway! lol

I think they are both poor examples to their children. In the end, it's the kids I worry about most.

man, Charlie is a pig. :loser:
How dare he speak to the mother of his children that way.:doh:
Makes me sad because I really like Two and a Half Men and think it's one of the funniest shows on tv. I won't be watching that anymore.

Denise isn't "sending" her nanny, it's court-ordered and they wouldn't do that unless there was a good reason to. IMO anyway! lol

I think they are both poor examples to their children. In the end, it's the kids I worry about most.
Actually I believe it was court ordered that the visits be supervised, but it was not court ordered who would do the supervising. Denise is sending her nanny so she can get reports; Charlie is trying to get another party to do the supervising. He is not objecting to the court ordered supervision; just who the supervisor is. I think we can all agree it should be an impartial person who can get along with both parents who won't disturb the privacy of either by reporting to the other or to the press.

I agree, "her" nanny wouldn't go over well with me either. I wonder why the judge allowed that! I'm assuming he's tried changing that w/the courts, but don't understand why that would be so difficult to do.

I agree, "her" nanny wouldn't go over well with me either. I wonder why the judge allowed that! I'm assuming he's tried changing that w/the courts, but don't understand why that would be so difficult to do.
My guess is that Denise says it's the nanny or no one and if there is no one then he can't have the visits. Denise won't agree to any of his choices. That is why he has filed more pleadings and wants a hearing.

i just read a report at fox.411..... i have now had to reconsider my thoughts on this. charlie, in at least one of the emails to denise said
"go hug your bald mom" denise's mother is suffering from cancer - that crosses the line for me.

The people who must be really suffering through this are their daughters. Samantha is 3½ and Lola is 2. You'd think they'd be civil at least for the children's sake. But it sounds as if they snipe at each other in front of them. Maybe neither deserve to have the kids.

the emails to denise from charlie remind me of the telephone message alec baldwin left his 12 year old daughter. charlie is frustrated by his inability to parent his children - denise sends HER nanny with the kids and monitors everything he does. he is not perfect and i am not defending him, but i do understand when someone pushes you to the point of such anger when dealing with your kids. plus, its been reported she befriended his fiancee, only to try and win charlie back. i think she needs some counseling

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

i just read a report at fox.411..... i have now had to reconsider my thoughts on this. charlie, in at least one of the emails to denise said
"go hug your bald mom" denise's mother is suffering from cancer - that crosses the line for me.

Charlie apologized for that pretty quickly.

Did anyone else read the news report this summer where Charlie was reporting that Denise had approached him about fathering another child for her? If true, that is bizarre.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back