Chat Tonight During the A&E Special

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry for bothering y'all, but is Friday's NBC (Dateline?) the next show on the schedule?

I know some wonderful WSer made an awesome calendar of all the upcoming shows, but I can't find it now.

I do know the A&E show is being replayed Saturday night for anyone who missed it. For those who are RDI, I recommend antacids and possibly alcohol if you do imbibe.

TIA. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is what I have marked on my calendar

Oh and what else really made me shake my head was toward the end of John's interview when he wants this solved because he doesn't want his granddaughter to be ashamed of the family name ,again no mention of he wants justice for his beautiful baby girl just like when it first happened he said his only thought was "how can we make this right?" not who did this !!!!!

You got it, claudicici: the family name. Protecting it was paramount.

Ok, so after reading the transcript from last nights chat and seeing some comments here, I guess I have missed something. I remember reading about Lou on here but nothing stood out good or bad either way, and they obviously portrayed him as superman on the show, why is it the opinion of everyone here that he is a quack?

That's how he acted, SHASPE. He thought he knew better than the experts. his conduct in this case was shameful.

And why are we against the stun gun?

We're not. The pathologists are.

What else would cause those marks? I am not being difficult, I think I missed it in previous posts.

Best candidate is the tracks from a toy train.

I wonder if the NBC and CBS specials will have the same pro DA/anti BPD/IDI spin.

Doubtful.

I've got the A&E special recorded, but while it was on I actually tuned in to the last ten minutes. What I saw was a Ramsey produced package of lies, and it just made me sick and angry. For anybody that sat through the whole thing, is there anything of value in there?

If there is, andreww, it's in knowing that the investigators must be onto something for them to fight so hard and so desperately that they's use "experts" who are so compromised.

Quite frankly, I just feel like punching John Ramsey right it the face every time I see him speak these days.

Get in line, brother.

Could not have said it better. I just want to punch him. And PR too. Ugh she is just repulsive to me. Sorry if I crossed a line but my reaction to seeing those old interviews (and the newer ones) was just visceral.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean. I was ashamed of the hatred I felt. I've said publicly that I forgive Patsy.

I was there a few minutes ago. What we feared was true: the lies of the A&E show are taking hold. I tried to set them straight, but I'm just one man.
No worries we got your back SuperDave!

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Alyson Schoeny was the mother of both Priscilla Schoeny White and her sister Heather Schoeny Cox. All were present at the White house during that time.
PMPT:
That afternoon at about 4:30, the Ramseys, with JonBenét and Burke, arrived at the Whites’ house. They would join the Whites, the Coxes, and Allison Shoeny, Priscilla’s sister, and her boyfriend, Cliff Gaston, for Christmas dinner.

good discussion and I don't want to sidetrack it, but I'm upset that the documentary said that BPD obtained DNA from the panties early in the case and withheld that from the DA's office - I NEVER KNEW THAT TO BE TRUE! So, what do we know here on WS? Was there a bonafide foreign/intruder DNA profile really found or not????

sheesh, I need some sleep, my mind is too busy trying to sort out fact from fiction. Kolar's book could easily get re-named to foreign-FICTION due to all these myths being put out by media right now, grrrrrrrr

good discussion and I don't want to sidetrack it, but I'm upset that the documentary said that BPD obtained DNA from the panties early in the case and withheld that from the DA's office - I NEVER KNEW THAT TO BE TRUE!

They didn't give the real reason why, though: namely the BPD was afraid the DA would leak it.

So, what do we know here on WS? Was there a bonafide foreign/intruder DNA profile really found or not????

As Jim Kolar said, no one's ever been forthcoming about the number of markers in it.

sheesh, I need some sleep, my mind is too busy trying to sort out fact from fiction. Kolar's book could easily get re-named to foreign-FICTION due to all these myths being put out by media right now, grrrrrrrr

I wrote my own book JUST because of reasons like this! And that was the intent, CorallaroC: to cast doubt on Kolar and RDI in general

As others have posted on this thread, the brief snippets of the interviews with BR were very interesting to see. After watching the whole A&E documentary, I actually went back and re-watched the BR interview excerpts again today. I found what I think is a MAJOR discrepancy between what I hear BR say and what the A&E documentary transcribes him as saying. At 22 minutes into the documentary, it shows BR with the interviewer.

Voice-Over: "He was later asked how he discovered what was happening."
BR: "My dad coming in and seeing I was awake...I was playing with my micro machine...and telling me that JonBenet was missing."
Interviewer: "What were some of your worries and concerns?"
[This is what the A&E documentary transcription at the bottom shows BR as saying in response]
BR: "I worried about how JonBenet was...and I was worried they wouldn't find her."

**BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I HEAR.** Here's what I hear him saying in response to that question (I watched it repeatedly):
BR: "I worried about how JonBenet was...and...uh...I worried IF THEY WOULD FIND HER." (emphasis added is mine)

That is a BIG difference in my opinion! Because if you're worried "if they would find her" that could suggest guilty knowledge, depending on how you interpret it! (e.g., he's worried if they would find her because he knows the condition she was left in when he last saw her).

Does anyone else hear it this way or are my ears playing tricks on me??
OMG, rojamom! This will probably be the only time I've ever said (or will ever say) this in my life:giggle:, but I'm so glad you (obviously) didn't read what I had posted earlier. I thought the same thing and posted it here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...g-the-A-amp-E-Special&p=12786838#post12786838

At least I know it's not confirmation bias, and my ears aren't failing me (unless yours are too).

And BTW, welcome to WS.

SuperDave - I'd love to read your book! What is the title & where can I buy a copy?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back