DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Pittsburg upholds decision to scrap salvage yard's permit

By Paul Burgarino
Contra Costa Times
Posted: 10/21/2009 02:20:17 PM PDT
Updated: 10/21/2009 02:20:18 PM PDT

Despite recent efforts by an embattled Pittsburg auto wrecker to reverse a history of environmental violations, city leaders this week agreed to shut down the salvage yard.

The Pittsburg Planning Commission revoked JM Enterprises' use permit in late August. The City Council's vote this week upholding the decision means JM cannot sell auto parts to customers or crush cars.

JM owners James and Cheyvonne Molino appealed the commission's decision that the yard was out of compliance with city standards and created a public nuisance. According to state law, the Molinos have 90 days to file a court appeal of Pittsburg's decision, city officials said.

Cheyvonne Molino said JM plans to take legal action. More

Pittsburg upholds decision to scrap salvage yard's permit

By Paul Burgarino
Contra Costa Times
Posted: 10/21/2009 02:20:17 PM PDT
Updated: 10/21/2009 02:20:18 PM PDT

Despite recent efforts by an embattled Pittsburg auto wrecker to reverse a history of environmental violations, city leaders this week agreed to shut down the salvage yard.

The Pittsburg Planning Commission revoked JM Enterprises' use permit in late August. The City Council's vote this week upholding the decision means JM cannot sell auto parts to customers or crush cars.

JM owners James and Cheyvonne Molino appealed the commission's decision that the yard was out of compliance with city standards and created a public nuisance. According to state law, the Molinos have 90 days to file a court appeal of Pittsburg's decision, city officials said.

Cheyvonne Molino said JM plans to take legal action. More

i know i should just hit the 'thanks' button but i cant resist.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

From Contra Costa Superior Court Records have no idea what this stuff is about, but there's sure a lot of it. :waitasec:: The domestic violence one, I thought was interesting. And someone wanted to know something about their business names as far as property goes, there are two fictious business names that I saw, one is JM Enterprises, the other is Molino Enterprises.

http://www.cc-courts.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Page.viewPage&pageId=1761&parentID=1749&nodeID=3

From Contra Costa Superior Court Records have no idea what this stuff is about, but there's sure a lot of it. :waitasec:: The domestic violence one, I thought was interesting. And someone wanted to know something about their business names as far as property goes, there are two fictious business names that I saw, one is JM Enterprises, the other is Molino Enterprises.

http://www.cc-courts.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Page.viewPage&pageId=1761&parentID=1749&nodeID=3

looks to me like the molinos needed there buddy garrido to back them roflmao......what will the serial killers in town do now that there dumping ground is closed?

These are both common names so it may be nothing, but Ramirez is the name of the person Patricia sued in Small Claims Court. And Ralph Hernandez was the name of the PI that PG hired.

MOLINO, JAMES R SC DEFT RAMIREZ VS MOLINO SMALL CLAIMS PSC02-1154 10/28/2002

MOLINO, JAMES RICO SC DEFT HERNANDEZ VS MOLINO SMALL CLAIMS PS57772 06/05/1998

Thanks Billie!

There are a ton of fictitious business names under the wife's name only.

Thanks Billie!

so what he sets up dummy corps under his wifes name, makes jaycee out to be his fictinal buisness partner?

These are both common names so it may be nothing, but Ramirez is the name of the person Patricia sued in Small Claims Court. And Ralph Hernandez was the name of the PI that PG hired.

MOLINO, JAMES R SC DEFT RAMIREZ VS MOLINO SMALL CLAIMS PSC02-1154 10/28/2002

MOLINO, JAMES RICO SC DEFT HERNANDEZ VS MOLINO SMALL CLAIMS PS57772 06/05/1998

I caught the "hernandez" connection, but I haven't had time to check it out. Though, I can assure you, there are a whole lot of Heranandez's out there! Maybe someone else has time to check and see if the reference is the same.?

I caught the "hernandez" connection, but I haven't had time to check it out. Though, I can assure you, there are a whole lot of Heranandez's out there! Maybe someone else has time to check and see if the reference is the same.?

seems like too much of a coincidence doesnt it though?

Thanks Billie!

Do you have the link? Or can you post them like BillyLee did with Jim's? (since I posted your picture for you. hehe) Thanks

even still 2 people with the same exact name involved with the garridos? odds are against it

No, it would not be unusual at all in N Cali to find many people with the same hispanic surname in one town/city - and many of them unrelated to each other at that.

Thanks, I was hoping there would be something incriminating. Did I just say that?

It would be interesting to see what Philisha knows! (one of the wives, not sure how many ex's Molino has)

Also, this bit is intriguing:

MOLINO, JAMES RICO PETITIONER JAMES MOLINO VS CHEYVONNE MOLINO PETN FOR DISSOLUTION MSD02-06508 12/24/2002

I guess they reconciled their differences. LOLZ.

That may help solve one mystery. The town council meeting had testimony from a daughter of Jim Molino. This means it is very likely that it was his daughter from a previous marriage and not their minor 16 year old daughter who spoke.

Question?? Do we know why Jim Molino was in prison?? I have no idea how to find that informaation. I think he may have been in Corcoran, but I'm not sure.

2004-0010323- 06-DEC-2004 BEYOND BEAUTIFUL SALON & DAY SPA
2004-0010323- 06-DEC-2004 BEYOND BEAUTIFUL FINE FURNISHINGS
2005-0004357- 16-MAY-2005 BEYOND BEAUTIFUL ETC.
2005-0004357- 16-MAY-2005 BEYOND BEAUTIFUL FINE FURNISHINGS
2005-0004357- 16-MAY-2005 BEYOND BEAUTIFUL SALON & DAY SPA
2005-0004357- 16-MAY-2005 BEYOND BEAUTIFUL WEDDINGS & EVENTS
2006-0009470- 27-nov-2006 a.s.a.p. Auto glass
2006-0009470- 27-nov-2006 beyond beautiful image group
1999-0001245- 22-feb-1999 beyond beautiful
1999-0001245- 22-feb-1999 beyond beautiful salon & day spa

These do correspond fairly well with that myspace page if you look back there

Someone likes the words..... beyond beautiful ....

That may help solve one mystery. The town council meeting had testimony from a daughter of Jim Molino. This means it is very likely that it was his daughter from a previous marriage and not their minor 16 year old daughter who spoke.

Question?? Do we know why Jim Molino was in prison?? I have no idea how to find that informaation. I think he may have been in Corcoran, but I'm not sure.

i doubt it was for jaywalking.
seriously i really hope that LE is on this tight.
if not them, then the feds.

I have wondered if PG & Jim met in prison?
He seems to have had charge for domestic violence.
Not surprising.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gymbo