Cheyvonne Molino

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Living in that back yard is dehumanizing. I thank God for what I have, small but home.
How could he let them live that way? :(
Living in tents is degrading unless everyone else around lives the same way.
Jaycee is a hero :) I know I have said that before;
that is all that makes me smile in this very sad case.
is this little courageous wonderful spirited angel Jaycee. :)

CM has not yet had a heart for those girls. Where is her heart?
What is her story? What is she about???
She knows something she has not told us yet.......

What is her story? What is she about???
She knows something she has not told us yet.......

Hi songline, are you asking rhetorical questions about CM? As in, maybe we don't know the answers but eventually they might be revealed?

And when you say "she knows something she has not told us yet" do you mean "us" as in this forum, or "us" as the worldwide audience watching this case unfold?

thank you.

Anyone who says that the child abductor/rapist is not as bad as he's made out to be deserves no more mention or attention IMO. The thought that this woman might have gone on talk shows and gotten paid to talk about and seemingly minimize the suffering of children sickens me. The only talking done should be to LE and in no defense of that man at all. I haven't watched this woman on any show and I do not intend to. The truth will all come out about any others' involvement hopefully.

Did anyone see Molino on "Geraldo at Large" last night? Unbelievable!!! She had a makeover and tried to behave herself but she blew it big time! I'll look for the video online and post it.

I just saw this clip!!! I'm not even shocked any more, just disgusted.

I'm not positive but I'm thinking that one of the business associates said something about they ran the printing business in their garage. When I looked at the home I didn't see a garage. But I thought perhaps there was maybe a garage attached to the home at one time? Maybe that was then converted into an 'office'? Or he could have meant the outbuilding, but like you I don't see that being suitable. With all of the paper and electrical equipment I would think that moisture would be a problem.

The house doesn't have a garage, it has carports. The temperatures in Antioch can range from a high of 106+ degrees in the summer to lows in the 20s in the coldest winter months. Plus we get a considerable amount of rain, so I don't see how any of the outbuildings would be adequate for a printing business.

Even if there is a partial basement it would be too damp and cold for paper storage.

I'm thinking the 3rd bedroom was used for the business. Several clients stated that they came by to pick up printing and Jaycee was there. Maybe she spent her working hours in the house but lived and slept outside.

You are assuming that the girl knew what a basement was. If she had spent most of life in the backyard she might have thought it was something else.

Of course you are right! I know the girls have never been to school and have lived most of their lives in strict seclusion. I guess I was assuming Jaycee would know what a basement was and that her girls would learn from her--but that was just an assumption, not one fact to base it on!

I'm thinking the 3rd bedroom was used for the business. Several clients stated that they came by to pick up printing and Jaycee was there. Maybe she spent her working hours in the house but lived and slept outside.

Interesting idea. Then, as I see it, Gramma's in one bedroom, Nancy (& Hubby, maybe) in the other, if the third is for the printing business . . .

then WHERE did that FROM HELL sleep with those two sweet girls "in his arms" :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar I HATE typing that. Sick, sick, sick. I haven't seen a large enough bed (?) in the shacks, etc. to fit a grown man and two 11 + 15 yr old girls (although from Cheyvonne's photo, the girls seem quite thin, and about the same height)

Hi songline, are you asking rhetorical questions about CM? As in, maybe we don't know the answers but eventually they might be revealed? YES

And when you say "she knows something she has not told us yet" do you mean "us" as in this forum, or "us" as the worldwide audience watching this case unfold? I mean the world

thank you.

She is protesting too much, she is not sensitive to Jaycee, she is defending a pig, I sense that there is something she is covering for....don't know what.

Interesting idea. Then, as I see it, Gramma's in one bedroom, Nancy (& Hubby, maybe) in the other, if the third is for the printing business . . .

then WHERE did that FROM HELL sleep with those two sweet girls "in his arms" :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar I HATE typing that. Sick, sick, sick. I haven't seen a large enough bed (?) in the shacks, etc. to fit a grown man and two 11 + 15 yr old girls (although from Cheyvonne's photo, the girls seem quite thin, and about the same height)

In PG's religious manifest he states that he was able to be sexually attracted to his wife again. That leads me to think they may have gone some years without intimacy (only speculation). Maybe he shared the room with Jaycee's daughters and not Nancy. It was weird how he was quick to point out that he NEVER touched (hurt) those girls.

In PG's religious manifest he states that he was able to be sexually attracted to his wife again. That leads me to think they may have gone some years without intimacy (only speculation). Maybe he shared the room with Jaycee's daughters and not Nancy. It was weird how he was quick to point out that he NEVER touched (hurt) those girls.

I think he thought they would cover for him. I do not trust anything at all that comes out of his mouth.

I am sure a pig like him touched them plenty....I never believe otherwise. I do hope I am wrong.
I do not care what the 3 bedrooms were for.
as long as the 3 girls lived in the yard I do not care if he gets a trial, all I hope to hear is he is never out in the street again, and neither is his despicable wife.

Maybe he shared the room with Jaycee's daughters and not Nancy. It was weird how he was quick to point out that he NEVER touched (hurt) those girls.

Then where was Nancy, in with Mom? Hmmm. (Seriously, the question of where the printing business was located in that house is interesting.)

Good point. He was quick on the defensive with saying he never touched the girls. (Bump on the head - being just one OVERT sign of abuse, IMHO.)

Even IF he just slept with his "arms around them" :mad::mad::mad: every NIGHT since they were born, this is, to me, EMOTIONAL ABUSE. He is creating a dependency and a bond that is far too close, creepy. By sleeping with them every night, he is not allowing the girls to flourish as their own independent selves.

Like, we're all supposed to believe that b-tard is "cured" and it's a heartwarming story. NOT! :furious:

Then where was Nancy, in with Mom? Hmmm. (Seriously, the question of where the printing business was located in that house is interesting.)

Good point. He was quick on the defensive with saying he never touched the girls. (Bump on the head - being just one OVERT sign of abuse, IMHO.)

Even IF he just slept with his "arms around them" :mad::mad::mad: every NIGHT since they were born, this is, to me, EMOTIONAL ABUSE. He is creating a dependency and a bond that is far too close, creepy. By sleeping with them every night, he is not allowing the girls to flourish as their own independent selves.

Like, we're all supposed to believe that b-tard is "cured" and it's a heartwarming story. NOT! :furious:
I'm heart-warmed that he is behind bars!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

There is a discussion starting to build in "The Backyard" thread that (imo) would be better suited to this thread, and that is how the Molino's auto business might be related to the case.

I think that if a thread is made for discussing Cheyvonne (and James) Molino it would be better suited to discussing how their involvement might relate to how Garrido was able to carry out his crimes instead of bashing CM's awful pictures and what not.

So I'm reposting this thought here:

Thinking out loud, what if CM traded Garrido printing services for vehicles?

I hope you agree that we should continue examining this angle in this thread.

There is a discussion starting to build in "The Backyard" thread that (imo) would be better suited to this thread, and that is how the Molino's auto business might be related to the case.

I think that if a thread is made for discussing Cheyvonne (and James) Molino it would be better suited to discussing how their involvement might relate to how Garrido was able to carry out his crimes instead of bashing CM's awful pictures and what not.

Excellent idea! I'd really like to know how Jimmy Boy is involved with PG.
It's interesting how he's kept such a low profile as his wife is blabbering to anyone within earshot. I'm not imputing any guilt here, it just seems interesting.

I personally rather not turn her into a "star" that is CM.
I would not mind seeing this thread die out.
I did post on that Backyard thread because the conversation is about his cars....This doe not need to be on here at all JMHO.
Maybe we can open a thread about the cars. She sickens me...
I do not want to give her any additional energy then the minimum required. The Car business belonged to her husband.

Can someone please confirm the date of the Sweet 16 party for the Molino's daughter? Reports have said it was "a few days" before Jaycee was recovered, and also "a few weeks." Then there was one report that said August 15, 2009.

I would like to have this detail nailed down in the Timeline.

Thank you.

Excellent idea! I'd really like to know how Jimmy Boy is involved with PG.
It's interesting how he's kept such a low profile as his wife is blabbering to anyone within earshot. I'm not imputing any guilt here, it just seems interesting.

Hypothetical:
*advertiser censored*, prostitution, printing, photography--the P words (ending with prison?)

LE is taking an interest in the Molinos:
Meanwhile, Blackstone adds, investigators in the case have expanded their search to include people who did business with Phillip Garrido's printing company.

Police removed DVDs, VHS tapes and a computer from the home of Jim and Cheyvonne Molino. "They went through everything," Cheyvonne says "They went through my drawers, my garbage, they went through everything personal."

Here's the link: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/09/14/earlyshow/main5309229.shtml?tag=pop

Can someone please confirm the date of the Sweet 16 party for the Molino's daughter? Reports have said it was "a few days" before Jaycee was recovered, and also "a few weeks." Then there was one report that said August 15, 2009.

I would like to have this detail nailed down in the Timeline.

Thank you.

Good question. I'm a bit fluey and spaced-out, so I'm not the one to answer it, but I did have this thought.

I'm wondering if any other kids (or adults!) at the party took photos. I know that kids that age are all about facebook and my space, and they take pictures with their cell phones all the time. I'd be surprised if there were NOT any more photos from the party on the Internet! There may be something relevant in those photos.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmandaRDH
Back