Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this could indicate drowning?

I wondered same thing until I read that the computer contained information that someone was looking up chloroform. Now, I think she used pool cleaners to make homemade chloroform.

Someone in Orlando on the myfoxorlano blog... 6:01... the dogs have hit on something near the airport????? anybody else heard?

Ahhhhhhhh, to be a fly on the wall in YM's office.............

I guess what would really give us an idea is what she was searching for on the web. If she was searching for ways to get high or ways to put someone to sleep, etc.
I'd like to know what dates the searches were done (times, too). That would narrow down who was home at the time. Clearly, LE has all this information.

Someone in Orlando on the myfoxorlano blog... 6:01... the dogs have hit on something near the airport????? anybody else heard?

It's on the Searcher's thread now. Out by Boggy Creek, cadaver dogs with the body finder's group.

The obvious is that someone researched chloroform on the computer.

I don't believe George had to research that in order to quickly grab something to clean the trunk in the little time he had before going to work.

Casey may have stolen it from the tattoo parlor just before Caylee went missing and researched it to find what she could use it for.

If she was a "runner" I'd think the main dealers she was running for would already know what it was used for and wouldn't ask her to research it on her computer.

Anyone can buy it online, she didn't need a source for it. Hopefully they can tie her to the purchase. The searches have to be done before Caylee dissappears or none of this would make any sense.

From Fox - just updated:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Sources close to the investigation confirmed late Wednesday that ‘significant levels’ of chloroform were found in the car used by Casey Anthony. The same car that was found abandoned that investigators said contained traces of human decomposition.

Also sources said that on one of the computers taken as evidence from the Anthony home showed that someone had been searching for information on chloroform and how to use it.

Chloroform was developed in the mid-1800s and was mainly used as an anesthetic. Inhaling chloroform vapors depresses the central nervous system of a patient, causing dizziness, fatigue and unconsciousness allowing a doctor to perform simple surgery or other otherwise painful operations.

Yikes, maybe in addition to leaving Caylee in the care of the imaginary Zanny(Xanax) the nanny maybe she also had a sitter named Chloe(Chloroform)?

I'd like to know what dates the searches were done (times, too). That would narrow down who was home at the time. Clearly, LE has all this information.

Me too. All we know is that it was prior to Casey's first arrest. Was it after Caylee disappeared? - maybe she was looking to see if the chemical could be found in a human body, or was it before Caylee disappeared? - was she looking up how to use it?

EDIT: I see in the blurb above that someone was looking up how to use it. That leads me to believe it was prior to Caylee's disappearance.

Ahhhhhhhh, to be a fly on the wall at the Anthony house......

LOL! Unfortunately, I think that you probably wouldn't get much info from there though.............. They seem to be drinking the kool-aid 24/7.......

They test for DNA in labs not car trunks
I know...but they had to gather the samples somehow. Maybe there was some chemical that brokedown to a chloroform state. My point was trying to make sense of something so absolutely heinous. The fact that household products can also contain cloroform may also explain its presence. Now if that was the case, then some mighty good cleaning was going on. Who else might look up chloroform as a means to eradicate evidence?

Ahh i see on that link above that the Anthonys met with a high profile defense attorney today!!!! Hmmmm, do you think its' because of the 'new info' they were made aware of?

Last week when the 400 page document came out I found it interesting that Casey was telling Amy that Cindy was going to sign over the house to her.
Does anyone else wonder if Casey was considering killing Cindy and George with the chloroform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!