Christie Brinkley splits with hubby #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What does a bunny have to do with Christie B's divorce?:waitasec:

Agree about bringing in Mistresses. That really harms the children. :mad:

Also, husband number 4, may have been downloading and watching *advertiser censored*, but according to him, Christie was right there watching it with him.

She's on the stand now, hasn't admitted to that yet - talks about seeing it when she was in front of the computer with her son, the Post is updating the story about every half-hour. I don't think she has faced Cook's attorney yet.:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0703200...ook_willing_to_endure_public_shame_118365.htm

Y'all, its NOT up to Christie whether to make this public or not. New York is NOT a no fault state. In order to get a divorce in New York, one must PROVE that there is a major problem in the marriage. Christie must put on witnesses to show that he was a cheater, addicted to *advertiser censored*, etc.

What I have a problem with is the judge not granting the motion to close the courtroom. It does no one any good to know these things about this couple.

Thanks, Jeana. That makes sense. I forget that some places don't have no-fault. I surely don't understand the Judge not closing the Courtroom.

Thanks, Jeana. That makes sense. I forget that some places don't have no-fault. I surely don't understand the Judge not closing the Courtroom.

It sucks. There was a huge article in either Elle or Vanity Fair not too long ago about a woman married to a rich guy who tried for two years to get a divorce. He ended up quitting his job and she actually had to pay her way out of the marriage by borrowing about 100K from her parents. They're trying to get New York to realize that its actually harming the same women they were trying to protect with that law, but they're apparently very slow to realize how harmful this is to all involved.

Y'all, its NOT up to Christie whether to make this public or not. New York is NOT a no fault state. In order to get a divorce in New York, one must PROVE that there is a major problem in the marriage. Christie must put on witnesses to show that he was a cheater, addicted to *advertiser censored*, etc.

What I have a problem with is the judge not granting the motion to close the courtroom. It does no one any good to know these things about this couple.

It sucks. There was a huge article in either Elle or Vanity Fair not too long ago about a woman married to a rich guy who tried for two years to get a divorce. He ended up quitting his job and she actually had to pay her way out of the marriage by borrowing about 100K from her parents. They're trying to get New York to realize that its actually harming the same women they were trying to protect with that law, but they're apparently very slow to realize how harmful this is to all involved.

Thanks Jeana for your informative posts!

I agree, poor Alexa. However, I blame Alexa's mother for dragging her through this IN PUBLIC!

Well, she's 21 now, if he was so cruel to her in her teen year's, she might welcome a chance to have some justice by having it put on record.

one more time: :banghead:
WHAT DOES THE BUNNY HAVE TO DO WITH CHRISTIE??:waitasec:

Christie's 3rd child, Jack, who found the *advertiser censored* on the computer is not his biological son although he adopted him. It's her ex-husband Ricky Taubman's son. Where the heck is he? When you give up your rights as a parent to someone else, you don't have any say in all of this?
That's the guy she married on the mountain top after they crashed and almost died. Then found out he was a swindler and a crook and divorced him about 9 months later.

I just hear little bits and pieces about this so I am no expert but this lady has been married 4 times! No doubt she will marry for a 5th and 6th time.

She has children with this guy and was pushing to make this divorce very public instead of handling it privately. She wants to castrate this guy in public!! Seriously!

You do not smear the father of your children for the world to see. PERIOD!

Yeah, he is a for sure! He has sexual issues for sure but I am pretty sure she knew about this prior to the marriage.

I do not feel sorry for her. She is a smart woman who has money and beauty and could do much better in her life than she has.

I just hear little bits and pieces about this so I am no expert but this lady has been married 4 times! No doubt she will marry for a 5th and 6th time.

She has children with this guy and was pushing to make this divorce very public instead of handling it privately. She wants to castrate this guy in public!! Seriously!

You do not smear the father of your children for the world to see. PERIOD!

Yeah, he is a for sure! He has sexual issues for sure but I am pretty sure she knew about this prior to the marriage.

I do not feel sorry for her. She is a smart woman who has money and beauty and could do much better in her life than she has.

Pixies, as I explained before, New York is not a NO FAULT state. There has to be a trial because Christie has to convince a judge that the marriage is irritrievably broken, there was adultery, abuse and financial misdealings on his part. She had no choice but to smear the father of her children or she would have to remain married to him.

Its the JUDGE that decided that the world had the right to hear about all of this.

She is a smart and beautiful woman and I'm sure she's made her fair share of mistakes. I don't think that any of us are perfect, however, and I'd honestly hate for the world to know all of my business and sit around and talk about it for entertainment value.

Pixies, as I explained before, New York is not a NO FAULT state. There has to be a trial because Christie has to convince a judge that the marriage is irritrievably broken, there was adultery, abuse and financial misdealings on his part. She had no choice but to smear the father of her children or she would have to remain married to him.

Its the JUDGE that decided that the world had the right to hear about all of this.

She is a smart and beautiful woman and I'm sure she's made her fair share of mistakes. I don't think that any of us are perfect, however, and I'd honestly hate for the world to know all of my business and sit around and talk about it for entertainment value.

Thank you for the explanation Jeana! I think the judge made the wrong call in allowing the courtroom to be open. I most assuredly wouldn't want the world to be sitting around talking about my failures as a wife!

I caught about 30 seconds of "Inside Edition," and from what I gathered Alexa Ray and the ex-girlfriend" ran into each other in the restroom. I don't think I would have wanted to be there!

:clap:
Well, she's 21 now, if he was so cruel to her in her teen year's, she might welcome a chance to have some justice by having it put on record.

I absolutely agree with you!!!

I would have relished the chance to confront my stepfather in court :furious:

I will probably never get the chance, it's been 30+ years...:(

I just read that Christie miscarried 3 times while trying to conceive a baby with Peter Cook, once in the second trimester after finally getting pregnant 2 months after her last miscarriage from an in vitro fertilization.

Is that normal for women in their mid-40s? Seems very heartbreaking and sad.

Didn't she fight to keep the court room open? These kids are going to be so messed up.

She's on the stand now, hasn't admitted to that yet - talks about seeing it when she was in front of the computer with her son, the Post is updating the story about every half-hour. I don't think she has faced Cook's attorney yet.:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0703200...ook_willing_to_endure_public_shame_118365.htm
I really feel bad for Christie. It's not like she is out trolling bars for guys. This pathetic individual was introduced to her by her best friend. He is a loser.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back