Christina Laurean

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, according to Christina and Cpl 's marriage certificate her parents are:

James Smith, Jr born in OH and
Debbie (Taylor) born in CA

So Bruce is actually her step dad from what it looks like.

ETA: Her sister's marriage certificate has Debbie being born in WV

Good find, ipswitch!

I read the name Smith for christina on another website and I thought they were mistaken.

Yes, that's why her mother's last name is Shifflet.
TG, yes, I understand that, and yes, I was pointing out the obvious. I just find it odd that we've heard from her parents, Bruce and Debbie, but not her father. That's all I was saying.

Roger that.. :crazy:

Btbsmith and MGSadie~ Since that woman isn't her...could we please go back and remove those posts? We shouldn't spread around an innocent person's site since we know it isn't Christina. Thanks! (If you don't know how to delete...just click Go Advanced and click on the delete buttons.)

I think its great how the stepdad called cesar a scum bag! That was the best thing anybody has said about him so far lol... The mother pretty much just sat there crying.

TG, yes, I understand that, and yes, I was pointing out the obvious. I just find it odd that we've heard from her parents, Bruce and Debbie, but not her father. That's all I was saying.

I think its great how the stepdad called cesar a scum bag! That was the best thing anybody has said about him so far lol... The mother pretty much just sat there crying.

I agree! The step dad called Cpl the nicest thing that could be said on national tv! I'm sure he has a few choice words that weren't suitable for over the air broadcast!

I agree! The step dad called Cpl the nicest thing that could be said on national tv! I'm sure he has a few choice words that weren't suitable for over the air broadcast!

:D

Is there a video clip or transcript anywhere?

(I've seen one broadcast of M's mom w/streaky mascara,
but I haven't seen Maria's dad yet.)

:behindbar

If the photo is too small for you to see, right click on the photo and
then "save to my documents" (be sure to click "save as" and put in a name you'll recognize).

Go to "My Documents"... find the photo you just saved... there'll be "tools" to enlarge it. (A magnifying glass with a + sign)...
or it'll say: "zoom in" - "zoom out" and you can enlarge it that way.

Depending on your computer, and your photo-editing program, the photo may be blurry.

They were on the Early Show, however the video is no longer there. Here is a ThumbNail shot
http://i27.tinypic.com/14nn52x.jpg

Thanks, TG! :)
Are you an investigator? Because you seem to be on top of things!

About that picture......the woman looks as tho she has dark hair, but the clip I saw with the lady with the mascara under her eyes showed a very blond woman close up, IIRC.

Thanks, TG! :)
Are you an investigator? Because you seem to be on top of things!

About that picture......the woman looks as tho she has dark hair, but the clip I saw with the lady with the mascara under her eyes showed a very blond woman close up, IIRC.
Her mother has what I would call dark blonde hair.

I tell you what, I bet this chick is scared sh*tless of Nancy Grace..she's all OVER her and her possible involvement!

I tell you what, I bet this chick is scared sh*tless of Nancy Grace..she's all OVER her and her possible involvement!

Did you all see Nancy talking about XTINA ?She said that she is up to her eyeballs in this . I would like to give Nancy 5 minutes alone with Xtina. :behindbar

Hi guys! I am new here...and glad to finally be on. I almost can't believe it, but I am 99% sure that I just found Christina on Myspace. Of course it is set to private, but the woman in the default picture is 24 and holding a little girl that looks exactly like the little girl the is holding in his Myspace picture!
Post it. I want to check it out!

No, I am not.. I saw that one days ago. That girl was 22, this one is 24. Even the background of the picture looks like the same brown walls.
Are you referring to the gal who logged on today, mood exhausted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82