Christina Laurean

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am not.. I saw that one days ago. That girl was 22, this one is 24. Even the background of the picture looks like the same brown walls.

Around here we have a saying show the link orPut up and do not tease us all

I saw that same Myspace photo linked somewhere else, too.

Sorry that was why I did not originally post it. Not trying to hurt anyone. Lapse in judgment.

Welcome to WS, Twitterpated!

JDB~ Since when do we have that "saying" around here?! LMAO You crack me up!

I wish they would reconvene the GJ to determine if they have enough to charge Christina in this case. Since Cesar seemingly is going to walk on the DP, I hate the thought that Christina could possibly be involved with this murder and walk for giving LE false information and covering for him to allow his escape. It makes me ill to think this is what is going on.

WHERE is the justice for Maria and her unborn child?!

I wish they would reconvene the GJ to determine if they have enough to charge Christina in this case. Since Cesar seemingly is going to walk on the DP, I hate the thought that Christina could possibly be involved with this murder and walk for giving LE false information and covering for him to allow his escape. It makes me ill to think this is what is going on.

WHERE is the justice for Maria and her unborn child?!

The more I've puzzled over this case, the more convinced I've become that she was involved. The only possible explanation I can come up with as to why LE hasn't arrested her, is that they want her as a cooperative witness when it comes time for a trial. Although, it's beyond me why they'd need her ... the evidence that CL killed Maria is overwhelming.

If someone has a lot of time and good eyes.
I cruised my space, by putting in zip...28542 , the the age from 20-25.
Didn't see to many pic's with a guy in it on the main page.
However clicking on a person and seeing if there's any 2007 christmas pic's or any party pic's...
I did a few that weren't private.......:waitasec:
I have never quite figured out how to do an advanced search. All I see is a generic search where you put in a name. Can you tell me how to do it?? TIA!

Sorry that was why I did not originally post it. Not trying to hurt anyone. Lapse in judgment.
I didn't see your link, but don't worry about it. You'll soon learn that some posters are way more judgmental and pushier than others. Thankfully, they are few and far between. Don't let them intimidate you. :blowkiss:

I have never quite figured out how to do an advanced search. All I see is a generic search where you put in a name. Can you tell me how to do it?? TIA!

Once you logged in, then hit browse.
I put in female 20-25
networking/friends
and zip:)
I put in 50 miles from that zip

Still to this day I don't understand why Le hasn't released her picture.
They would get a lot of tips, in regards to her ware abouts..

Maybe this is a question that NG and Greta should be asking LE!! So far, I haven't heard anyone mention her photo in the media. Hint Hint for you posters that do Gretawire! Get Greta on it ASAP! It IS important to this case, imo. Who knows? Maybe LE will find out that Christina was also seen driving her car or seen with her in public that day! (Do they not want to know perhaps as it could ruin their "deal" with their "key witness"?!)

Once you logged in, then hit browse.
I put in female 20-25
networking/friends
and zip:)
I put in 50 miles from that zip

Still to this day I don't understand why Le hasn't released her picture.
They would get a lot of tips, in regards to her ware abouts..
Thanks! :blowkiss: I must confess that I don't use Myspace enough to have figured it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82