Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacksonville attorney Christopher Welch, who represents Christina Laurean, said he did not want to talk about particulars, but he did not think the Sheriff’s Department belonged on the Laureans’ property without a search warrant.

~~~~~~~~~~

I've really never heard of this before .... The owner of a crime scene being able to prevent LE from entering it w/out a SW? Shouldn't it be LE that releases the crime scene at their convenience?

If 1/11 is the first day LE arrived, then it's been 2 weeks as of today ..... Is that usual?

Are xtina's family members allowed to go in there and clean up? :waitasec:

btw ... The link is "404 Not Found"

Heck yeah she is nervous & probably also ashamed. She knows people are going to pick her house apart inch by inch..and she probably reads here too! We picked on her for her wonderful interior decorating with the vacum cleaner being a nice touch to the living room..junk filled garage, oh yes Christina is embarrassed! (the beautiful doo doo brown colored living room wall? Need I go on?...)

Ohhh, so i guess their " collaborating witness " got a little touchy about them snooping around her house and yard with Greta while 2 million or so viewers watched. Hhmmmm.......

Is she nervous that LE will uncover the truth about her participation in all this ? Or is she embarrassed that by now everyone has seen her sloppy house ? :rolleyes: What is she afraid of ? I wonder what ?

It's gonna get ugly, mark my words. And I for one cannot wait to see what happens. It's about time LE stopped treating her with kid gloves. I say get with it ! Put some pressure on her. :behindbar

I've never trusted or believed in Xtina, and that is my own personal opinion.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Heck yeah she is nervous & probably also ashamed. She knows people are going to pick her house apart inch by inch..and she probably reads here too! We picked on her for her wonderful interior decorating with the vacum cleaner being a nice touch to the living room..junk filled garage, oh yes Christina is embarrassed! (the beautiful doo doo brown colored living room wall? Need I go on?...)

You forgot the adjective SHINY brown doodoo -colored wall. :D

From the link:

Investigators released photographs Monday that they say show an attempt by Cesar Laurean to cover up blood stains in the garage with brown paint. Surveillance footage shows Cesar Laurean buying paint and other supplies Dec. 16 — two days after they say Lauterbach was killed.

Neighbors have told The Daily News that Christina Laurean helped paint the living room of the house in late December and told them the couple planned to paint the garage next.

How careless would it be for such a clever gal to leave bloody sneakers just laying around the crime scene?

Nah----she's too clever for that, don't you think?

Why didn't Le find that in the first investigation of the house/yard?
I find it rather odd, the shoe would be out in plain site, next to the house(right??)

The Le hasn't confirmed or denied who it belongs to right?

http://www.thewelchlawoffice.com/AttorneyProfile.html

I focus my practice completely on criminal defense; I do not practice any other type of law. This means that, whether you have a minor traffic violation, DWI charge, or a more serious criminal case, my office is committed to providing you with the strongest and most knowledgeable defense possible. From the beginning of your initial consultation to the final disposition of your case, you can expect personal attention and quality representation from a firm dedicated to successfully resolving your situation.

Why didn't Le find that in the first investigation of the house/yard?

That is the MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION!!!!

CL's property was swarming with LE on both 1/11 and 1/12 for the digging. I thought that TG even put up a tinyurl.pic that showed two LE officers right there where the shoe was found outside getting ready to put up yellow tape. TG, is that the same area where the shoe was found??

We really really need a thread for TG to put all the tinyurl.pic LINKS at!!!

Let's not forget Christina's grandfather had his own law firm so I am sure she grew up around 'law talk' etc.. She knows/knew exactly what to say and what not to say! She probably knows a heck of alot more about the law then we do and the whole mexico no DP rule..I am sure she knew that off the top of her head. Someone from her side or side has some money because these folks have all kinds of lawyers all over the place it seems like. I think for the rape claim alone he had 3 lawyers.. ( guilty much?!?! )

Jacksonville attorney Christopher Welch, who represents Christina Laurean, said he did not want to talk about particulars, but he did not think the Sheriff’s Department belonged on the Laureans’ property without a search warrant.

~~~~~~~~~~

I've really never heard of this before .... The owner of a crime scene being able to prevent LE from entering it w/out a SW? Shouldn't it be LE that releases the crime scene at their convenience?

If 1/11 is the first day LE arrived, then it's been 2 weeks as of today ..... Is that usual?
Are xtina's family members allowed to go in there and clean up? :waitasec:

btw ... The link is "404 Not Found"

Good morning Seven,

Once the scene is released by LE, that's exactly what they've done. They have released it back to the owner. After that, LE has no legal right to go search the property without consent or a S/W. (And in answer to your question, "most" felony crime scenes are usually released after 1-2 days.)

To others,

What the defense attorney said is absolutely correct and proper. Most people, having a family member as a suspect in any felony crime would not just let any LE access the property any time they want without consent or a S/W. We don't even know at the time Greta and the SO accessed her home, was Christina or a family member there? How did they get in? Did they have verbal approval? We just don't know...but from what has apparently transpired after the fact, it appears consent wasn't granted by Christina.

JMO

This should send up some red flags for people! Christina's attorney seems to be saying that now she evidently has PLENTY to hide. I would suspect the shoes could be Christina's not Maria's as much fuss as this Atty is making over Greta's team being there. Guess her cooperation with LE is fast coming to an end.

Now...HOW would she explain Maria's blood being on the bottom of her shoe?! Hmmmmm...it would have to be FRESH for it to stain the shoe.

Is everyone forgetting one little detail here? The property is private property so in reality unless they had approval from someone they were all tresspassing!! I would more then likely do the same thing. ALso we all need to see what explaination is given how that show was not there when the SW was handed down. But all of the sudden Buford Brown finds it on TV???? And to make matters worse instead of leaving it on the ground he handled it. There is no chane a judge will even allow that sho into evidence if and when this goes to court.

JDB:

The property might be "private" property, but once a yellow tape goes around it by LE, doesn't it then become LE's property????

JDB:

The property might be "private" property, but once a yellow tape goes around it by LE, doesn't it then become LE's property????

True but once the first seach is done. If they are to go back to the scene another SW needs to be given by a judge. Go back to the LAci case. The LE everytime they went back to the house had to get another SW.And fome what I have heard and read. Brown had to call after the show was found to get another one.

Does anyone know if the Enquirer has written anything about this case ? The reason I ask is because if anyone could find a photo of Xtina it is them. I also ask this because we don't get the Enquirer down here so that is why I am curious.

I hope someone gets Xtina's face out in the news soon. Give Greta or Nancy a shot at interrogating her... :bang:

Tica:

I don't know about the Enquirer, but will buy one today and look through it. I know they did one for DP with one of his friends.

I am beginning to think the reason we haven't found a pic or hear anything about Christina, is because her father has squealched everything. He does have the power and the means, IMO.

Tica:

I don't know about the Enquirer, but will buy one today and look through it. I know they did one for DP with one of his friends.

I am beginning to think the reason we haven't found a pic or hear anything about Christina, is because her father has squealched everything. He does have the power and the means, IMO.

Really ? What have you heard about Xtina's father ? I didn't know her was wealthy and powerful. Please tell me about him .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ