Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tica:

I was alluding that Christina's father is a "active military person".

Tica:

I don't know about the Enquirer, but will buy one today and look through it. I know they did one for DP with one of his friends.

I am beginning to think the reason we haven't found a pic or hear anything about Christina, is because her father has squealched everything. He does have the power and the means, IMO.

I think Christina is lawyered up and her attorney is doing his job.

As I said before, the media can't publish pictures of private people against their expressed wishes. If someone finds a previously published picture, that would be fair game.

My opinion.

Yeah I don't remember hearing her dad being any big shot type. I heard her grandpa was a lawyer but he died...

I think Christina is lawyered up and her attorney is doing his job.

As I said before, the media can't publish pictures of private people against their expressed wishes. If someone finds a previously published picture, that would be fair game.

My opinion.

There has to be a picture somewhere:confused:

Are you confusing Christina's father with Maria's father who's a Reserve AF Master Sargeant?

Had to relog when I saw this.............yep I did. Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was involved with Stacy, and just not thinking when I jumped in here and posted. SO SORRY...................for the confusion!!!

Logging back out to keep cleaning so hubby doesn't yell! LOL

Granted, the house would become private property again...but if she was SUCH a cooperating witness...she would not mind at all if they went back into that house where a woman was murdered. I know I would not have a problem with it as I could not set foot back into that place ever again!!

I would toss LE the keys and say, "Lock it up when you are finished with it! Take whatever the heck you want in the meantime!!".

If you were totally innocent, this would be a normal reaction...in my opinion. I certainly wouldn't have my Defense Attorney thrashing LE in public!

Granted, the house would become private property again...but if she was SUCH a cooperating witness...she would not mind at all if they went back into that house where a woman was murdered. I know I would not have a problem with it as I could not set foot back into that place ever again!!

I would toss LE the keys and say, "Lock it up when you are finished with it! Take whatever the heck you want in the meantime!!".

If you were totally innocent, this would be a normal reaction...in my opinion. I certainly wouldn't have my Defense Attorney thrashing LE in public!

I would sue someone that took pictures of my messy house right now. Especially if they broadcast those pictures to the whole world.

I am not saying Christina is innocent. I think she helped with cleaning up.

But, Christina's lawyer is doing his job. He wouldn't be a good lawyer if he let her rights be violated.

In my opinion, Christina's lawyer doing what he was hired to do doesn't make her look guilty. (or innocent)

SS you and I are totally on the same wave-length here! I understand the 'law' but it don't mean I think it's right! I love how Christinas rights are being so protected. Would of been nice if somebody/anybody protected Maria.. (even a little bit)

I would sue someone that took pictures of my messy house right now. Especially if they broadcast those pictures to the whole world.

I am not saying Christina is innocent. I think she helped with cleaning up.

But, Christina's lawyer is doing his job. He wouldn't be a good lawyer if he let her rights be violated.

In my opinion, Christina's lawyer doing what he was hired to do doesn't make her look guilty. (or innocent)

Thank you!!!!An even if innocent or Guilty I would protect my rights according to the Bill of rights in this country.After all we do not live in a country where are rights do not count. ANd Thank GAWD for that. Could u imgine having Big brother watching your every step?

Until I see proof Christina was invoved I will not her accuse her of anything. And LD if they were we would have to register everything we own Crowbar Garbage can

JDB:

I have never ACCUSED Christina of anything. Do I think she has some involvement based on timelines, media, etc.? YEP.

I didn't mean for you to take the "Big Brother" is watching us literally, but let's just agree that the goverment is watching us more since 9/11. But that is not for this thread.

:)

Christina has done PLENTY in my book!! She DID give Cesar enough time to get ahead of LE to get his "Get Out of the Death Penalty Free" card!! Can you find any way to dispute that fact?! No one else except Christina was responsible for waiting all those hours to pick up the phone and dial 911. Noooo...instead...she sleeps in...then makes various phone calls (none of which were to LE). She obviously gets cleaned up, meets with people, and casually strolls in with the "notes" stating her badass husband watched a woman commit "suicide" in her home (where I may add she was just sleeping and took time to get ready plus make phone calls) then took it upon himself to "bury" her in the woods. BS!!!

And that is only for starters!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SS:

that should have been posted on the "Stress Thread"! :):)

While I think there is more than a 99% probability of Christina covering for her Cesar, at this point, she is/has not been declared as a either a witness to the crime or involved in the crime.

I for one, just want more personal information found on this individual. Picture of her would be great, who are her friends??

I am SO AMAZED that not ONE person has come forward to the media in defense of her as of today.

Oooooooooh I don't think so, LD! (Don't try to control my posts, Dear.) This isn't a point of stress. It is a fact and it belongs right here on Christina's thread. : ) I didn't say she was a witness or involved in any crime...other than allowing him a headstart...which she DID do.

... the media can't publish pictures of private people against their expressed wishes. If someone finds a previously published picture, that would be fair game.
So, wouldn't a DMV license photo be fair game? Somehow there is a bit of a close-down on her pics. Surely *someone* can access DMV photos...:waitasec:

So, wouldn't a DMV license photo be fair game? Somehow there is a bit of a close-down on her pics. Surely *someone* can access DMV photos...:waitasec:

I think that is considered confidential. Seems to me the media has been blocked from that. Otherwise, that's a perfect place to get it.

Grrrrr, frustrating to say the least. I tried to look on reunion.com in Vandalia, OH and came up empty.:confused:

Due to the privacy act, it is illegal to access DMV photos for anyone except Law Enforcement agencies and the state agencies responsible for licensing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ