Christina Laurean

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please post pictures. I cannot disable my security to see them.
I am at work.

lkd:

We are not allowed to post pictures anymore with the server problems. :(

We can only put the link up to them. Do you have a My Pic program? You should if you have Windows? I would copy the link and paste it to the My Pictures and then open from there.

Christina went to school at Elgin High School in Marian, OH. She graduated 2001.

On the other thread, there were blurred out photos of her from the Early Show that TG put links up to.

She looked pregnant in the two photos maybe so they were old. I wonder what she looks like now and if she is an out of shape Marine? Is it a requirement after they have a child to get back into shape?!

Christina went to school at Elgin High School in Marian, OH. She graduated 2001.

On the other thread, there were blurred out photos of her from the Early Show that TG put links up to.

She looked pregnant in the two photos maybe so they were old. I wonder what she looks like now and if she is an out of shape Marine? Is it a requirement after they have a child to get back into shape?!
I think the oldest photo was probably the one where you can see her blond hair on her right shoulder, yet the rest is all brunette.

As for getting back in shape, not being sarcastic, but my family live near Camp Pendleton and I live not far from the largest Marine Corps Base in the US/Twentynine Palms and I can truthfully say I see overweight female Marines on a regular basis.

Yes, it is a requirement. Per MARINE CORPS ORDER 6100.10B W/CH 1

f. Women Marines returning from maternity leave have 6
months from the date of delivery to reestablish their weight and
military appearance standards as set forth in this Order.
. . .
(this next part applies to all Marines: )
a) If satisfactory progress has been made, even
though the weight goals have not been met, one extension of up to
6 months may be granted, at the end of which time the individual
will again be reevaluated. If weight goals are not met by the
end of the extension, the individual will be recommended for
discharge from the Marine Corps by reason of unsatisfactory
performance per the provisions of paragraph 6206.1 of reference
(a). No additional extensions will be granted.

(b) If satisfactory progress has not been made, it
can be concluded that the condition is because of apathy or a
lack of self-discipline. The individual, therefore, will be
recommended for discharge per the provisions of paragraph 6206.1
of reference (a).

http://www.brooksidepress.org/Produ...ons/MarineCorpsInstructions/WeightControl.htm

I don't know on what thread that I had posted on, but I had also believed that pic's 1 and 2 were of Christina when she was pregnant. Picture 3, still showed her being "bulky" in her normal state.

My antlers are on high alert for someone who has not publicy said anything to her defense. Here she is, a Marine, (activated), who's husband has written her more than one note affirming the FACT that Maria came to the house, slit her throat, and he buried her. He is now gone, she has received more than 4 letters from him since then and yet.........

NOT ONE WORD FROM THE WIFE!! Yes I understand she is most likely hog tied on base, but...........how can she escape the media where not even a snippet comes out??????

Do the Marines have that much power? Is Christina innocent? Not IMO, if you look at the timeline, but she could be one of the dumbest dumbest females that ever lived. Which I also don't believe.

He is now gone, she has received more than 4 letters from him since then and yet.........

NOT ONE WORD FROM THE WIFE!! Yes I understand she is most likely hog tied on base, but...........how can she escape the media where not even a snippet comes out??????

Do the Marines have that much power?

She didn't actually receive those letters. LE confiscated them from her mailbox according to an interview.

I really do think the Marines have her in the brig -- no media is going to get to her there. Or they may have ordered her not to talk to anyone about the case, in which case, yes, they do have the power to stop her. The only people they can't stop her from contacting are her attorney and the president of the U.S.

Yes, it is a requirement. Per MARINE CORPS ORDER 6100.10B W/CH 1
http://www.brooksidepress.org/Produ...ons/MarineCorpsInstructions/WeightControl.htm
That document was from 1997. Here is the current weight chart/requirements
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]http://usmilitary.about.com/od/marines/l/blweightfemale.htm[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]I don't know how tall Christina is but Maria was listed at 5'4" 130 lbs. From the chart listed at the link above they are fairly liberal on weight compared to what my doctors guidelines are.[/FONT]

She didn't actually receive those letters. LE confiscated them from her mailbox according to an interview.

I really do think the Marines have her in the brig -- no media is going to get to her there. Or they may have ordered her not to talk to anyone [/I]about the case, in which case, yes, they do have the power to stop her. The only people they can't stop her from contacting are her attorney and the president of the U.S.

This is what I am thinking, She is not in the brig but protective custody on the base.There is a reason why she has not been charged yet!From what I hear she is still talking to the LE.

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]http://usmilitary.about.com/od/marines/l/blweightfemale.htm[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]I don't know how tall Christina is but Maria was listed at 5'4" 130 lbs. From the chart listed at the link above they are fairly liberal on weight compared to what my doctors guidelines are.[/FONT]

Yes, I noticed that a woman could be quite heavy and still be within the guidelines. They do have to pass certain physical fitness tests, though. I've seen some (men and women, but frankly, mainly women) that I cannot believe can pass the PRT! On the other hand, I personally know more than one Navy member who has been discharged for weight and/or failing the PRT too many times, so they do have to maintain a level of physical fitness that it doesn't look to me like Christina could easily manage.

How tall is Cesar? Maybe we could guess at her height by his in the photos next to her.

I really do think the Marines have her in the brig -- no media is going to get to her there. Or they may have ordered her not to talk to anyone about the case, in which case, yes, they do have the power to stop her. The only people they can't stop her from contacting are her attorney and the president of the U.S.
I guess I missed the interview mentioning the letters. Good! I am glad to know she isn't just receiving those.

I can't see Dubya taking her call anytime soon. :rolleyes: LOL

I agree LE confiscated the letters from CL.

I don't think Christina is in the brig. She hasn't been charged with anything. Not by LE or the military.

My guess is that Christina isn't talking to media or showing her face because her lawyer told her not to.

There are reasons to suspect Christina is guilty of more than waiting longer than she should have to tell what she knew. But, I don't think that her not talking to the media should be one of those reasons. (that sounds, to me, like following a lawyer's advice.)

My opinion.

Also she is safe from the media if she is on the base. They are just not allowed on base to film and take pictures whenever they feel like it. I remember in Ft.Hood when my hubby's brigade was about to deploy all the local news stations were camped outside the gates trying to get on.. I am really surprised though that not one person has snuck her pic. out to websites and such..

I agree LE confiscated the letters from CL.

I don't think Christina is in the brig. She hasn't been charged with anything. Not by LE or the military.

My guess is that Christina isn't talking to media or showing her face because her lawyer told her not to.

There are reasons to suspect Christina is guilty of more than waiting longer than she should have to tell what she knew. But, I don't think that her not talking to the media should be one of those reasons. (that sounds, to me, like following a lawyer's advice.)

My opinion.

You don't have to be charged with anything to be in the brig. If they think you have reason to bolt, you can be put in the brig. Actually, you can be put in the brig just because your CO wants you in there -- at least for a certain period of time.

I think she's either in the brig or in a restricted barracks. The posters on LeJeune Underground think she must be living with her sister. No one has mentioned seeing her around the base or hearing that anyone else has seen her.

".........

She looked pregnant in the two photos maybe so they were old. .."

I've tried to find these photos. Are they linked here, at WS? If so, and if someone knows what thread they're on... could you please post the link again?

TIA :)

Here ya go.........

Thank you so much, Tom'sGirl! :blowkiss:

Not knowing what she looks like has been driving me crazy. :crazy:
At least I got a slight impression. I just don't get why her face is blurred!
What's the big secret??? :confused:

Has anyone seen a recent issue of The Nat'l Enquirer? Or any other tabloid?
They've never been shy of showing photos and will go to all lengths and expense to get them.

I'm surprised they haven't found / paid someone, who knows the Laureans,
for some real dirt / gossip / photos.

I'm sure they realize how badly people (ME!) want to see her and how badly they (ME!) want to know something/anything about her. I'm sure they know any photos of her would sell a -load of papers!

Geeeezzzz ... I'd even take some of their stretching of the truth.
In fact, I'm so ready for any info on her, I'd be satisfied with their lies... :)

Matter a fact, that gives me an idea... :waitasec:
I do have some big tuition bills that need paying!

Anyone know the Enquirer's phone # ? :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member