Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christina Laurean--Faceless Victim or Hidden Accomplice?
[SIZE=-1]American Chronicle - Beverly Hills,CA,USA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]With these thoughts in mind, consider this: what if Christina Laurean´s jealousy killed Maria Lauterbach? What if Maria and Cesar were having an illicit ...[/SIZE]

Note last paragraph in article

Great article. Something to think about there. Could that be why we don't see Chrisina face, it could very well be. Hmmmmm

[SIZE=-1]American Chronicle - Beverly Hills,CA,USA
With these thoughts in mind, consider this: what if Christina Laurean´s jealousy killed Maria Lauterbach? What if Maria and Cesar were having an illicit ...[/SIZE]

Why is it when I said it...no one listened?! :rolleyes: I guess I need a byline.

I am glad to know someone else suspects there could be more to Christina's involvement. :)

Oh believe me I listened! I am still listening.. I don't think for a second that Christina's hands are clean in this.

Why is it when I said it...no one listened?! :rolleyes: I guess I need a byline.

I am glad to know someone else suspects there could be more to Christina's involvement. :)

With all the breaking news in the past two days, it seems this case hasn't gotten much play. I wonder where LE is with Christina and with locating Cesar? Sooner or later, they are going to have to come to the conclusion that Christina has not fully cooperated and they need to take a better look at the situation, imo.

I wonder what is going on also. Sometimes it's good when things die down a little because the criminals get a little comfortable and they do something stupid..(like maybe try and get in contact with their husband who is hiding in Mexico?!)

[SIZE=-1]American Chronicle - Beverly Hills,CA,USA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]With these thoughts in mind, consider this: what if Christina Laurean´s jealousy killed Maria Lauterbach? What if Maria and Cesar were having an illicit ...[/SIZE]

Nice article. In line with some of what has been postulated here.

If Xtina is involved, I doubt she pruchased the bus ticket as proposed in the article, more liklely it was Maria - possibly with CL in background. Xtina was supposedly at the party and also we now know Xtina is not *that* close in resemblance to Maria (unless the blurred pics we saw were old).

I am somewhat on the fence, but hard to think she did not at least aid in getting him out of town. The article doubts Xtina's reaction as normal, but I'm not sure that her allowing him to escape is not normal - she did marry the guy and have a kid by him. Wanting to save any remnant of her family seems pretty normal. I can buy that she might not have noticed anything in the garage and the living room, but... Yes, I know this does not explain the backyard hole and new burn pit, the moving of the dog and playset, and possibly Maria's car, etc.

I am new to this site and I found this site because of this case. I found the article, "Faceless Victim or Hidden Accomplice?" discusting. I feel to blame Maria Lauterbach for her rape and murder is to blame all rape victims for their rape. To blame her for her rape, murder and burning of her body and her baby and to say the Christina Laurean helped killed her our of jelousy is a putdown to all women. I just cannot see how he would be such a prize. He sounds like an abuser and a real nut to me. Perhaps dps Christina was involved because she too was abused by him or she was afraid he was going to murder her too based on what she had seen. I cannot believe a woman wrote that article. Maria Lauterbach had only been out of high school for 18 months. What would she want with a married man who had raped her? She was not having an affair with him. She was afraid of him. She told her friends that, her mother that, and she filed restraining orders against him. She requested a base transfer to get away from him.

Has that reporter been reading here?

Everyone has their take on this case, and that was hers. One doesn't have to belong to a Forum to have an opinion or speculation. She may or may not read Forums discussing the "what ifs".

Anyone interested or following this case has their own take on what may have happened, and that was hers.

I just wanted to post the article since many here had/have had the same thoughts.

With all the breaking news in the past two days, it seems this case hasn't gotten much play. I wonder where LE is with Christina and with locating Cesar? Sooner or later, they are going to have to come to the conclusion that Christina has not fully cooperated and they need to take a better look at the situation, imo.

Or sooner or later come out and once again say That Christina is cooperating still.ANd I will bet you she will have no contcat with CL. As he is still hiding in Mexico.

Christina had a part in all of this,someway,somehow.She knew about the rape charges.She had to notice all the stuff around the house after the murder.Who knows,these two had from Dec14 on to try and figure out a believable story for officals.

Everyone has their take on this case, and that was hers. One doesn't have to belong to a Forum to have an opinion or speculation. She may or may not read Forums discussing the "what ifs".

Anyone interested or following this case has their own take on what may have happened, and that was hers.

I just wanted to post the article since many here had/have had the same thoughts.

I just meant that that theory is widespread here. I agree with it, too.

scratching antlers:

I thought it was a good article that also said what some of us here on this forum feel but have not been able to articulate the words as this reporter did.

Thanks TG for posting it!

Christina is an enigma at this point. A very important person with NO FACE!!

Because of that, she projects herself as being more involved that not. Of course, it could be to protect "her" from crazies who totally believe she was involved. Who knows????

Or she is being protected, for other reasons. Again, who knows???

I for one, still find it hard to believe based on timelines, facts we know so far, suppositions even, that she was not involved somehow. Whether it was prior, during or after. But she was involved somehow.

IMO

Great article. Something to think about there. Could that be why we don't see Chrisina face, it could very well be. Hmmmmm

I agree with the theory here of the author. However, "to keep the family intact", remains questionable.

Then why help Laurean leave, why not go with him? Or was she to follow later....:mad: but, the body was found...

I agree with the theory here of the author. However, "to keep the family intact", remains questionable.

Then why help Laurean leave, why not go with him? Or was she to follow later....:mad: but, the body was found...

Maybe the ticket to El Paso was for Christina. El Paso is a crossing point to Mexico.

Maybe the ticket to El Paso was for Christina. El Paso is a crossing point to Mexico.

But if it was for Christina, why was it bought for the 15th? (I do think buying that ticket had something to do with the Laureans, not just something Maria decided to do on her own.)

I'm wondering if the pics of Christina got pulled because she looks alot like Maria?If so it would be easy for her to score a bus ticket as Maria,since they robbed Maria's body of her cash and ID card.Also,didn't someone mention that CL had been telling the neighbors that Christina was pregnant?If Maria and Christia look alot alike,and CL tells people that Christina is pregnant no one would take the second look to see if he was with Maria or Christina at the bus station or ATM machine.

To me Christina is either the dumbest ever,not noticing blood everywhere,burning bodies etc... or the smartest ever,getting rid of her rival and the cheating/raping/killing husband.

They really need to stop fooling around with Christina and get some charges rolling in her direction. Maybe he would be more inclined to give himself up if she were facing jail time for him.

Seems like this one has gotten quiet.It has been verified that Maria bought the Bust ticket on the 14th not the 15th. Also the PD can not bring charges against Christina unless they have something to charge her with. they can not bring up bogus charges .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey